• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Sleep paralysis (?)

Keris

Visitor
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello! I hope I'm posting in the right topic section. :)
A few weeks ago, I had tried reaching out with a message to any entities that might listen about some things (didn't do anything bad or good, just wanted to speak) but nothing came up so I went to sleep. A few hours later, I woke up (face to the wall) and completely paralyzed by a strange shiver that completely engulfed my body and every sense that I tried to activate to see what is wrong suddenly started yelling to "go back to sleep";" do not turn or you will die' and I couldn't do anything at all. Now, my small issue here is that I am trying to find the entity responsible for that, but I do not know how, so maybe someone will know something and reach out to help me. Thank you and a have a nice evening/day ! ❤️
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
520
Reaction score
386
Awards
5
do not turn or you will die' and I couldn't do anything at all. Now, my small issue here is that I am trying to find the entity responsible for that,
You can't and shouldn't assume some entity put that panic in you. An experience like this is very valuable as it clues you in on programming/thoughtforms that need to be overcome- if you wish to develop in a real direction.
 
Top