• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Still a Country?

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So a federal judge rules illegal aliens can own firearms in the U.S. The judge was an appointee by a President (Obama) who was mostly opposed to letting citizens own guns. WDCD? What Did Cromwell Do when his country's monarch summoned a Scotch army to invade England? What do today's Yanks do? Yeah. Surf the net, slurp beer, and slumber.

Emperor Time

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am not surprised since I heard that even people that are on the no-fly zone are allowed to have firearms and if that true then it means that in theory they could use their firearms to hijack a plane and travel for as long as their fuel in the tank.

Reaction score
Awards
So a federal judge rules illegal aliens can own firearms in the U.S. The judge was an appointee by a President (Obama) who was mostly opposed to letting citizens own guns. WDCD? What Did Cromwell Do when his country's monarch summoned a Scotch army to invade England? What do today's Yanks do? Yeah. Surf the net, slurp beer, and slumber.
America has a nasty habit of being lazy and complacent, even when working three jobs for years in end. It's why I quit watching television from time to time. I once wanted to read the works for a Classical education which is disappearing from the USA at an alarming rate or being banned for someone's inconvenience.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
what ever is the problem,
allowing "illegal alliens" to own firearms is not it
yall are old heads and it shows
You are stunning in your asinine irrelevance. Whether the maker of a point is 18 or 80 scarcely touches the point of whether something is a good idea or bad. If your grampa shouted "Fire!" one night, would you make an issue of his age, or sit up and sniff whether there were or were not smoke?
Post automatically merged:

It's almost like this is another manufactured panic that even the pearl-clutchers are only pretending to care about.
Don't confuse a sneer with panic there, Buckwheat.

Me, I'm spoiled. I live in a country where I can walk around after dark without qualm. Why? Draconian laws, ethnic unity, strict control over what influences are allowed to be aired, strict control of what outsiders are let in.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
it does touch upon the point of good or bad idea,
when it's obvious yall are just racist/nationalist/whatever
it's a worldwide meme not even funny anymore.
note how we dehumanized them illegal aliens before the post even started
and your example of life in ....lmao China? is not subjective to all,
the second place known for good living after north Korea :ROFLMAO:
just because you enjoyed being spied on everytime you take a dump does not make it right.
you wanna talk Draconian laws, ethnic unity, strict control?
Balkans gramps look it up, we got ethnic unity enough to export out to the world

we got hands rated r for everyone anytime anywhere
and whaddaya know, people are chill.

Reaction score
Awards
yeah, that's an idiotic ruling, but some Judges are just idiots.