• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Strange Dreams

Someone's asking for help!

OccultLad

Visitor
Reaction score
I appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to read and comment since it is rather long so thank you for your time.

So the first let’s say event that I think is the starting point was when I was a senior in high school. Out of the blue I dreamt about a girl that disappeared.
In that dream it seemed as if I knew her but even though there were like glimpses of her I never really saw her face, all I knew is that we had spent time together and known each other.
Though when I woke up I remembered the name loosely
So I looked it up and surprisingly enough it wasn't exactly accurate since I didn't really remember accurately either but the most similar name to it was actually a girl that went missing.
Now here is the interesting thing, above I said that I didn't remember her face exactly, but I did remember some features of hers. Like trying to remember something long ago, you have an idea but you cant be 100% sure.
But the things in my dream slightly matched the missing person up to a point, very loosely though, so I didn't really put gravity on this
Now unfortunately I do not remember the name because its been a few years although after some time while meditating I saw a room, I saw this around 2 years after the first dream.

The room was old and it seemed abandoned, it had like eyes on the pillars and they were staring at me .A week after of nothing happening I saw the outside of a house the side of it, it was old and kinda worn out Like an old vintage photo of a house in a way.
Then only after a few days I see not an image but as if I was seeing through someone else's eyes if it makes sense
I was being dragged around by a girl in a house, as if we were trying to run away from someone and although I never looked at the girl but her presence felt familiar so I assume it was the one from previous dreams, I remember the house a bit how it looked and more importantly the room that I saw on the previous dreams although no eyes this time

And only after the last dream it caught my attention that what if this is connected with the one years back. Like I can recall the feeling of being dragged around the house and the hearing of our footsteps echoing in the old house.
Then after a few months I dream a hospital, I see the girl in the bed and I am looking down at her and I see people around her as if I am floating on top of them, I also felt like someone else was with me that moment, floating next to me.Then after a very long time , I had a sleep paralysis.
I saw her standing next to me reaching out to me with her arm, so I reached out to grab her as well, not through my physical body though, I extended my hand through visualization but as soon as we touched I woke up

It's been months now since anything happened but as time goes on the more the questions eat me, I meditated last night and invited her in my dreams but nothing happened. She had long red hair, curly to a point and was wearing a long white what seemed to be victorian dress, seemed like a gown.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Parallel processing is not a human invention. It exists in nature.

It is common for data exchange from parallel timelines to occur during sleep. The experiences are categorized as dreams but are not.

One of the signs is meeting people you know, but who look differently in the "dream'

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to read and comment since it is rather long so thank you for your time.

So the first let’s say event that I think is the starting point was when I was a senior in high school. Out of the blue I dreamt about a girl that disappeared.
In that dream it seemed as if I knew her but even though there were like glimpses of her I never really saw her face, all I knew is that we had spent time together and known each other.
So I looked it up and surprisingly enough it wasn't exactly accurate since I didn't really remember accurately either but the most similar name to it was actually a girl that went missing.
Now here is the interesting thing, above I said that I didn't remember her face exactly, but I did remember some features of hers. Like trying to remember something long ago, you have an idea but you cant be 100% sure.
But the things in my dream slightly matched the missing person up to a point, very loosely though, so I didn't really put gravity on this
Now unfortunately I do not remember the name because its been a few years although after some time while meditating I saw a room, I saw this around 2 years after the first dream.

The room was old and it seemed abandoned, it had like eyes on the pillars and they were staring at me .A week after of nothing happening I saw the outside of a house the side of it, it was old and kinda worn out Like an old vintage photo of a house in a way.
Then only after a few days I see not an image but as if I was seeing through someone else's eyes if it makes sense
I was being dragged around by a girl in a house, as if we were trying to run away from someone and although I never looked at the girl but her presence felt familiar so I assume it was the one from previous dreams, I remember the house a bit how it looked and more importantly the room that I saw on the previous dreams although no eyes this time

And only after the last dream it caught my attention that what if this is connected with the one years back. Like I can recall the feeling of being dragged around the house and the hearing of our footsteps echoing in the old house.
Then after a few months I dream a hospital, I see the girl in the bed and I am looking down at her and I see people around her as if I am floating on top of them, I also felt like someone else was with me that moment, floating next to me.Then after a very long time , I had a sleep paralysis.
I saw her standing next to me reaching out to me with her arm, so I reached out to grab her as well, not through my physical body though, I extended my hand through visualization but as soon as we touched I woke up

It's been months now since anything happened but as time goes on the more the questions eat me, I meditated last night and invited her in my dreams but nothing happened. She had long red hair, curly to a point and was wearing a long white what seemed to be victorian dress, seemed like a gown.
Wow!!! Incredible! I am sorry for the girl though.

OccultLad

Visitor
Reaction score
Parallel processing is not a human invention. It exists in nature.

It is common for data exchange from parallel timelines to occur during sleep. The experiences are categorized as dreams but are not.

One of the signs is meeting people you know, but who look differently in the "dream'l

Thank you for your reply, I’ve been told that maybe it’s a spirit trying to reach out to me so I can help her move on but I have no idea, your explanation is interesting.