- Joined
- Sep 10, 2026
- Messages
- 162
- Reaction score
- 145
- Awards
- 3
I would not call them superpowers, but yes.. I think mentitoning them would make people raise eyebrows or draw skeptics so I wont say .. I believe all humans when they begin to harness their potential and magickal powers will discover they have abilities that others do not.. and others will have abilities that they do not..
There are many spheres of influence and some of us have more power in some of them than others ..
Thats' why its important to always do good and respect others, and follow strong moral priniciples.
I like the Hindu idea behind this "The god in me respects and acknowledges the god in you"
There are many spheres of influence and some of us have more power in some of them than others ..
Thats' why its important to always do good and respect others, and follow strong moral priniciples.
I like the Hindu idea behind this "The god in me respects and acknowledges the god in you"