• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Tarot/Geomancy/Bones/IChing/Astrology thread - Divinations for each other

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly as stated (set a limit for two readongs per person before next reader takes their hand at it), we read tarot for each other.
This is an excellent way to train clairvoyance/psychic skills.
Its also good practice for intuitive readings.
Use your text of choice for reference, spreads, etc.
If it is an uncommon spread, define what the card positions entail.
For bones, explain how it works and what the meanings are.
For astrology, try to be as exact as possible with ephemeris data. Electional would probably be good too.
For Iching, describe the meanings of the trigrams and hexagram.
Geomancy, same - describe meanings.

I can contribute Tarot and IChing readings, I am still learning Geomancy and not too skilled with astrology.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, what's up with my recent job loss, in terms as to why fear of heights crept up and destroyed the opportunity that would have been helpful to me, occult or not, especially when I was trying to do the right things?
No PM please and thank you, public is fine.

Reaction score
Awards
you obviously have severe emotional problems, you have 7000+ posts here and wonder why your life is fucked up?

go do something you dont do, follow the wind, kill your fear

Reaction score
Awards
That was not a divination.

My volume of posts is not your business nor should be. I will consider that you dont know how to divine, which is fine. I will also consider that my fucked up life is not your answer, but an observation.

I will however say that Im weak on Tarot, IChing is a good divination tool and only needs wikipedia and six coins (or three coins even). You might want to start with IChing,

However, I will take benefit of the doubt that you know what you're talking about.
I will pull cards for me, and the answer we will plainly see.

Let's go for a three card draw. Not past present future, but a variant. "The Oracle"
Left to right three card layout.
1st card - the present problem
2nd card - the way out
3rd card - the future
My drawing (interpretation is far different)
1: V The Hieriophant. Taurus. Sound/Hearing. Chesed to Chokmah. The elements, religion, mystical creatures, something which fastens two together. Leadership and Authority. Messenger of the Divine.
2: Queen of Cups. Water of Water, C of HCOMA, Binah of Briah. To open the heart to all by meditating near a body of water.
3: Six of Wands (Victory). Jupiter in Leo. Tiphareth of Atziluth. Success operates on teamwork.
Bottled up feelings (the emotional problems in small part), tasked with leadership before ready. A nasty life or death situation., perhaps not ready for death due to religion.
Guiding card - Four of Swords, Truce - Foul work of a spiritual nature was involved but now at peace.

Many think a three pile restocking is the solution, even with a three card draw, this is not the truth. The truth is, it is split into four piles then restacked right to left.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone care for a Taor or IChing reading?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
tell you what, boy, since i have a tarot deck, and i have an intimate relationship with it, i will pull you one card, lets see what she says...
Post automatically merged:

oh fuck, this is too good, you lucky motherfucker, i think we might be soul mates!

i pulled the two of cups

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
As I said, I'm not terribly swift at interpretation, but pulled a Prince (King) of Cups (Thoth deck). Master of the oceans and seas, aware of animal life and trade via sea. Fire of Water ( the hexagram or alchemy leap to mind ). C of HCOMA. This indicates to me a master of their emotions. Close to a level of agape love.

Reaction score
Awards
Moving for the most part, trying to find an inexpensive and safe area to dwell in.
That and helping to launch my friends business.
C programming for the randr.c project.
A few things.

Reaction score
Awards
temperance, the mixing of fire and water

you will need to find a community to blend into, you will need to make compromises, there is no community that will take you as you are, but this will be a good thing because those sacrifices will lead to healing and growth, new energy will be available to you

i suggest giving up all expectations of everything and just watch for opportunity, take any reasonable offer and make the best of it, but be ready to keep moving on if you need to, avoid confrontation, you are looking for where you feel drawn, like magnetism