• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Book of Seals & Amulets - Jacobus G Swart

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
1681336484671.png

The “Shadow Tree Series” comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus G. Swart, spiritual successor to William G. Gray and co-founder of the Sangreal Sodality, has actuated and taught over a period of forty years. "The Book of Seals & Amulets” comprises a comprehensive investigation into the meaning and relevance of Celestial Alphabets, Magical Seals, Magic Squares, Divine and Angelic Names, etc., as well as their employment in Hebrew Amulets in order to benefit personal wellbeing in a most significant manner. Continuing the standards set in "The Book of Self Creation" and "The Book of Sacred Names," Jacobus Swart offers detailed instruction on the contents and construction of Hebrew Amulets. He again consulted the enormous array of relevant primary Hebrew literature, large sections of which are available to an English readership for the first time.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download:

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I own all of his paperback books. Thank you for uploading a digital copy!!!!

credo99

Neophyte
Reaction score
I own all of his paperback books. Thank you for uploading a digital copy!!!!
Hi Dave, maybe you could contribute to this book by scanning the missing pages and uploading them to the site admin since also this issue is a google books rip hence is missing pages (you will see them as white pages in the pdf). The same process is underway for the Book of Immediate Magic part 2, you can read more here: Book – PDF - The Book of Immediate Magic - Part 1 & 2 - Jacobus G Swart Thanks on behalf of all the Swart books fans :)

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Let me see what I can do. I have been looking on Amazon to get a fairly decent and inexpensive book scanner. I think I might be able to get the missing pages scanned with my phone and uploaded. I plan on get the 2 Psalms books scanned and posted in the next couple of months. Swarts material is a goldmine and it's really the first time I have been compelled to scan and copy any books. Anyway I will see what I can do. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Ok so...including the missing Reference&Bibliography pages I am counting about 95 pages total that are missing. I have all of the missing pages written down and plan on get those scanned this week sometime 🤞. I will upload them to the site admin when I'm finished.

Last edited:

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Let me see what I can do. I have been looking on Amazon to get a fairly decent and inexpensive book scanner. I think I might be able to get the missing pages scanned with my phone and uploaded. I plan on get the 2 Psalms books scanned and posted in the next couple of months. Swarts material is a goldmine and it's really the first time I have been compelled to scan and copy any books. Anyway I will see what I can do. Thanks!

Ok so...including the missing Reference&Bibliography pages I am counting about 95 pages total that are missing. I have all of the missing pages written down and plan on get those scanned this week sometime 🤞. I will upload them to the site admin when I'm finished.
Hey friend! Any chance you were able to do this?

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry progress has been slow. I am hoping to get the rest of IM2 pages scanned in this week. When I get them finished I will upload to Mega and send you the link.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry progress has been slow. I am hoping to get the rest of IM2 pages scanned in this week. When I get them finished I will upload to Mega and send you the link.
Thank you!

panthergod

Visitor
Reaction score
kindly send it to me too please. would be greatly appreciated

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi guys. Ok this has been a huge learning curve scanning and uploading so I apologize for taking so long. I have the first 20 missing pages in this mega link. I hope the quality is acceptable. Let me know if you get this link and download ok. Thanks guys!

Hey friend! Any chance you were able to do this?
Hello! Here is the link to the first 20 missing pages for IM2. I hope the quality is acceptable. This is my first time working with scanning docs. Thanks!

Hi guys. Ok this has been a huge learning curve scanning and uploading so I apologize for taking so long. I have the first 20 missing pages in this mega link. I hope the quality is acceptable. Let me know if you get this link and download ok. Thanks guys!

Hello! Here is the link to the first 20 missing pages for IM2. I hope the quality is acceptable. This is my first time working with scanning docs. Thanks!
The next set of pages I will upload should improve greatly. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:

Heavensdove

Neophyte
Reaction score
View attachment 229

The “Shadow Tree Series” comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus G. Swart, spiritual successor to William G. Gray and co-founder of the Sangreal Sodality, has actuated and taught over a period of forty years. "The Book of Seals & Amulets” comprises a comprehensive investigation into the meaning and relevance of Celestial Alphabets, Magical Seals, Magic Squares, Divine and Angelic Names, etc., as well as their employment in Hebrew Amulets in order to benefit personal wellbeing in a most significant manner. Continuing the standards set in "The Book of Self Creation" and "The Book of Sacred Names," Jacobus Swart offers detailed instruction on the contents and construction of Hebrew Amulets. He again consulted the enormous array of relevant primary Hebrew literature, large sections of which are available to an English readership for the first time.

Buy:

Download: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
I really needed this thank you!

druxkahuna

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Has anyone being able to complete this book scan? Anyone have the missing pages?