• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Book Of Smokeless Fire II; Into The Crucible by S. Ben Qayin

Share a PDF of a book.

dosintheshell

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
61+7hJXwW4L._SY466_.jpg

"Where “The Book of Smokeless Fire” reintroduced to the world, the Djinn of the house of 'Taw-All', and gave it the means to set them free against deserving targets, “The Book of Smokeless Fire II; Into the Crucible” picks up and continues the sinister tradition. Now that the Djinn have been reintroduced and a new system of evocation established, it's now time to delve deeper, to brush back the dunes of sand and work with a select few powerful Djinn. This volume will focus on Iblis, the first opposer and leader of the house of 'Taw-All', His mighty son; Zoobghah, His devastating daughter; Shara and a great king of Djinn; Fiqitush. This volume is to work with these beings on a core level, to truly bring out the base essence of the Smokeless Fire they are created from. In this work, intimate rituals are given to fully tap into the sinister nature that eternally flows through them...and the black magician."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

slaycnt

Neophyte
Reaction score
According to vk jehanun the sigils in this book were designed to vampirize and empower the author(something like that)he gave us a way to still use the sigils in this book by following a ritual

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
According to vk jehanun the sigils in this book were designed to vampirize and empower the author(something like that)he gave us a way to still use the sigils in this book by following a ritual
Please do not comment on the contents of books here, it's against the rules. You can always raise such issues in Book Discussions and Reviews but not here.

slaycnt

Neophyte
Reaction score
Please do not comment on the contents of books here, it's against the rules. You can always raise such issues in Book Discussions and Reviews but not here.
Im notspoiling the book .the book doesnt even deal with vampirization im just giving a warning given to me from another person about this book.my original statemnt literally says nothing about what the books is like

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Im notspoiling the book .the book doesnt even deal with vampirization im just giving a warning given to me from another person about this book.my original statemnt literally says nothing about what the books is like

Once again, read the rules - the content of your comment isn't the issue here, it's the rule violation. Verbal warning.