• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Demons Ba'al and Belial

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Does anybody try to commune with the demons Ba'al and Belial? I remember a guy on Youtube E.A. Koeting said that he and his friends used to do that. I have no interest in it and would want to keep astral demons away. What do you guys know about them?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Ba'al is my friend so I communicate with him everynow and then.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"Baal (/ˈbeɪ. əl, ˈbɑː. əl/), or Baʻal (Hebrew: בַּעַל baʿal), was a title and honorific meaning 'owner', 'lord' in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity. From its use among people, it came to be applied to gods."

"In close transliteration of the Semitic name, the ayin is represented, as Baʿal. In the Northwest Semitic languages—Ugaritic, Phoenician, Hebrew, Amorite, and Aramaic—the word baʿal signified 'owner' and, by extension, 'lord', a 'master', or 'husband'."

How many Ba'als might there be?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
"Baal (/ˈbeɪ. əl, ˈbɑː. əl/), or Baʻal (Hebrew: בַּעַל baʿal), was a title and honorific meaning 'owner', 'lord' in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity. From its use among people, it came to be applied to gods."

"In close transliteration of the Semitic name, the ayin is represented, as Baʿal. In the Northwest Semitic languages—Ugaritic, Phoenician, Hebrew, Amorite, and Aramaic—the word baʿal signified 'owner' and, by extension, 'lord', a 'master', or 'husband'."

That's interesting. Never thought it came from a title. Do you know why Ba'al is depicted as a demon then?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Do you know why Ba'al is depicted as a demon then?

Religions need demons so that the faithful will remain worried about their futures.

The alien gods were given territory of which they were the lord.

"“When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.”"

Thus if you were part of his/her territory, he was your lord god. You were not to have any god before your lord god as he owned you and was a jealous god

"“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”"

The other gods were depicted by priests as demons.

Since humans acquired nuclear weapons mostly the remaining gods keep their heads down

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Religions need demons so that the faithful will remain worried about their futures.

The alien gods were given territory of which they were the lord.

"“When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.”"

Thus if you were part of his/her territory, he was your lord god. You were not to have any god before your lord god as he owned you and was a jealous god

"“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”"

The other gods were depicted by priests as demons.

Since humans acquired nuclear weapons mostly the remaining gods keep their heads down
Astral demons exist, they're electromagnetic radio frequency beings in the Ether field physics. I've seen some of them before the shadow orbs. One time I saw one of them fly into the wall in my house and right when it did that I heard a loud crackling sound in the foundation of the house.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Astral demons exist, they're electromagnetic radio frequency beings in the Ether field physics.
The range of entities that humans call demons, covers many planes. Usually such entities are involutionary - part of the Tzimzum out-breath.

The gods labeled as demons are usually a blend of involutionary and evolutionary energies

Human labels are often judgemental rather than taxonomic

Reaction score
Awards
Does anybody try to commune with the demons Ba'al and Belial? I remember a guy on Youtube E.A. Koeting said that he and his friends used to do that. I have no interest in it and would want to keep astral demons away. What do you guys know about them?
Just as the Qabalah depicts God, the Qlippoth depicts Belial.

Both are in the Bible.

I once saw a shadow that looked like a raccoon at first then a cat sized spider, then realized a human head on it. My cat saw the exact same thing. It ended up charging me after climbing up on the bed, running past my head and disappearing.

Belial I tried to work with in my distant past. Don't ask me why, to this day past sheer frustration I have no idea why I tried to work with demons.

Caliban

Neophyte
Reaction score

Hannibal, the Carthaginian general who invaded Italy across the Alps with elephants, had a Phoenician name. Hannibal literally means "Beloved of the Lord".

Bel and Beli are cognate names from Mesopotamian-influenced cultures. "-i-" is a possessive pronoun. "-el" or "-al" can be a standalone meaning "(a) God" or meaning "(a) mighty (one)".

Ba'al and Belial weren't (and are not) demons. They were the names under which non-Judeans revered their gods. Personally, I vibe best with Astaroth, who can be either Queen of Heaven or a Duke of Hell, depending on the mood that They, and I, am in.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hannibal, the Carthaginian general who invaded Italy across the Alps with elephants, had a Phoenician name. Hannibal literally means "Beloved of the Lord".

Bel and Beli are cognate names from Mesopotamian-influenced cultures. "-i-" is a possessive pronoun. "-el" or "-al" can be a standalone meaning "(a) God" or meaning "(a) mighty (one)".

Ba'al and Belial weren't (and are not) demons. They were the names under which non-Judeans revered their gods. Personally, I vibe best with Astaroth, who can be either Queen of Heaven or a Duke of Hell, depending on the mood that They, and I, am in.
Are you sure? I think that Astaroth is just another demon like Belial.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Can either of you be 100% sure you can tell a demon from a god and provide clear classification? Those are beings we don't fully understand and I personally don't think that they care for our labels for them, nor do they really matter.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Distinguishing qualities may be more important than identifying the part of Existence to which the entity belongs.

Natural species have natural functions within the cosmic ecosystem. Semi-organic entities may not have a proper (clean) function. Entities that do not contain any spiritual light, so far all seem artificial. Their destruction usually does not have karmic consequences.

So I test for smell, intent, and plane of existence. If those are satisfactory I may proceed to interact - to identify functionality and directionality.

Both god and demon seem to me to be human religious/political categories. They seem to be a bottom-up view based on formats. The top-down view is quite different, being based on flows of Light and of Intent

Reaction score
Awards
Ha and ab in Hebrew means father, Al or El in Hebrew means God. So by induction Baal means father God. Not exactly the God that those from JCI worship as father God.
Belial is a created angel second after Lucifer in JC writings and Goetia written information. Belial is also called Beliar in the Bible, and father of the sons of Eli (children of the devil), as the sons of Eli coveted and had sex with women from the temple in the House of God.
Baal killed prophets of the Hebrew God. So if you are a follower of that God, it's probably best you not worship them.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
I've been communicating with Belial. Currently not, but I plan to re-connect with him in the future. Where should I start?

He saved me from a rape attack committed by four guys right next to my home, in front of a church. I think this is one of the most significant things I can thank him for. I'm very grateful for this because I had to face these types of attacks several times during my life, but the circumstances of this attack was a kind that I couldn't escape (they had a knives, and four of them so obviously I would have been outnumbered).

He is a strict master, sometimes even harsh, but can be understanding and patient. While he caused me physical harm sometimes (which was more of a form of different signals), generally speaking, he is well known to be protective over his students, witches.

image.png
image.png

( The wounds he caused after I hesitated to contact him too long. )
Certain demonology describes him as a demon of lawlessness, trickery and hostility or even fornication. He was polite, charismatic, charming. He had good manners. Intelligent and cunning. He has a relation to occupation and politics, independence and popularity.

I remember when I prepared a food and alcohol offering for him. I've found an old, expensive wine to impress him (of course, the focus is on the energy that the offering possesses, not the taste or the price). After I successfully evoked him, we talked a little, and at the end, he asked me to consume the wine I prepared. I asked him if he was done with consuming the energy of the offering, and he said yes. He wants me to drink what is left. Of course, that was a form of one-sided energy exchange in the end. He didn't let me go until I did what he was asking for.

There were only two demons who caused me physical harm in such a visual way. King Belial and Z.

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The Goetic demons are pagan deities that were demonized by the Catholics, primarily Sumerian in origin, but also from the other polytheistic religions that developed around the same area.

I've done a serious pathworking with the spirits of the Goetia a few years ago, and I've found that for the best results you might also want to work with their counterparts from the Shemhamephorash alongside them. Each Goetic spirit has a corresponding Shem angel, and their powers compliment very well when used together. inb4 'hurr durr angel bad demun gud edgy edge mcedgelord'

Azerate

Neophyte
Reaction score
All Goetic spirits, within the context of the book Lemegeton Clavicula Salomonis, are the 72 shadows of the sephirothic "Shemhamforash" and therefore are Qliphothic in essence and origin of (lower) manifestation.

Caliban

Neophyte
Reaction score
Are you sure? I think that Astaroth is just another demon like Belial.
Ashtoreth is the Hebrew form of the Phoenician Astarte. Astaroth is how it was rendered in the Middle Ages. Astarte, like Sumerian Innana and Greek adaptation Aphrodite, was associated with the planet Venus, whose five-fold periodicity of orbit, relative to that of the earth, was known to ancient astronomers, and the reason why Astaroth's sigil in the Ars Goetia is predominantly pentangular.

Yes, I am sure.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Belial wanted me to work with him. Even sent me a gift. I thanked him for the gift and politely declined his request.

Wasn’t the first demon to approach me, won’t be the last. I think I pique their curiosity.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here's some info on the history and background of Ba'al and Belial:

1. Ba'al:
Ba'al, also known as Baal or Bael, holds a significant place in ancient Near Eastern mythology and theologies. The name "Ba'al" is a generic term for "lord" or "master" in Semitic languages, and it was applied to several different deities across various cultures. Different regions had their own conceptions of Ba'al, resulting in variations in attributes, symbolism, and worship practices. Some of the notable representations of Ba'al include:

- Ba'al Hadad: This form of Ba'al, worshipped by the ancient Canaanites and Phoenicians, was associated with storms, fertility, and agricultural abundance. He was considered a powerful and influential deity, often depicted with thunderbolt weapons and riding a divine bull.

- Ba'al Hammon: Worshipped in ancient Carthage and associated with the Punic and Phoenician cultures, Ba'al Hammon was known as the supreme god. He was frequently depicted as a bearded figure sitting on a throne and holding a scepter.

2. Belial:
Belial, prominent in Jewish and Christian religious texts, has a history that dates back to ancient Hebrew tradition. The word "Belial" itself translates to "worthless" or "wicked" in Hebrew and is associated with ideas of rebellion, lawlessness, and evil. In biblical contexts, Belial is mentioned several times and is often used as a personification of wickedness and those who oppose God's laws.

- Hebrew Bible: In the Hebrew Bible, Belial is portrayed as a deceiver or lawless one who leads people astray from righteous paths. References to Belial primarily occur in the Book of Judges, the Psalms, and other books. It is important to note that the term "Belial" in these texts might also refer to wicked or rebellious people rather than a specific entity.

- Apocryphal Texts: Belial appears in some Jewish apocryphal texts, like the Book of Enoch, where he is described as a chief of evil spirits and demonic forces. These texts often portray Belial as a symbol of temptation and opposition to God's will.

It is worth mentioning that interpretations and representations of both Ba'al and Belial can vary across different occult systems and religious traditions. These brief historical summaries provide only a glimpse into these beings' rich cultural and mythical background and the wide range of beliefs surrounding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.