• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Eternal Grimoire: what would you dare to leave behind?

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
293
Reaction score
336
Awards
5
What if you knew that anything you wrote today could still be read thousands of years from now?
If you had the chance to write an occult book that might outlive you - and maybe even your entire civilization - would you do it?
What would you put in it - your experiences, rituals, secrets, or things you discovered along the way?
And would you be comfortable knowing that people centuries from now might interpret your words completely differently?
What would you dare to leave behind?
eternal-grimoire-2.jpg
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
117
Reaction score
199
Awards
2
Got to be honest, don't really have any occult-related material of value that would be of that much interest to ppl 1000s of years in the future. If they wanted to read my ramblings on here, they are welcome to them :LOL:

And yeah, if for some reason I did and ppl misunderstood that would be fine, I guess. You can't really control how anyone is going to react to/interpret what you write at the end of the day.
 

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
293
Reaction score
336
Awards
5
Got to be honest, don't really have any occult-related material of value that would be of that much interest to ppl 1000s of years in the future. If they wanted to read my ramblings on here, they are welcome to them :LOL:

And yeah, if for some reason I did and ppl misunderstood that would be fine, I guess. You can't really control how anyone is going to react to/interpret what you write at the end of the day.
:) I think that’s kinda the fun part though.
Once you leave something behind, you have no idea what people are gonna make of it.
Someone years later might find some deep meaning in something you wrote that you didn’t even mean that way…
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
117
Reaction score
199
Awards
2
:) I think that’s kinda the fun part though.
Once you leave something behind, you have no idea what people are gonna make of it.
Someone years later might find some deep meaning in something you wrote that you didn’t even mean that way…

This sounds like the Voynich manuscript unless someone has cracked it since I last looked?
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
117
Reaction score
199
Awards
2
It's basically an early 1400s manuscript with loads of weird diagrams and text that no-one has deciphered (as far as I'm aware).

Kqe9s6l7zpA-3ddAfokeR_aC57n0S_sbuxuDr-YiPdtZslANkFrOXQjMkIkjvvG3GN9g_BynNAxs72GEHlFpj2ktlviOXfc1nRu69HprfYz0febSaqb37jJyUSCmqaW8p0m54WRcmKLC5DBV7h50RBnGD9EsISShHT4ZBBsOg0lTYw7Co0spD6vFrJxIsdIQ


mNGlg_pp7AzfYOFSuaLMGMMWX0ofP2FkmRP2e-rTn-X3129VgIT0nemiYvo6uyHCtVQupZYDvJ3Dto6m4iD_QIBeImHnrSJrbt6B3gbQwPOm6HhvDZeLPxKkrK4SqlvB2rRWUaa-fMIND7Cm3V0G-2wdVcL0ZyCOE1Vq740af9eOhoBtIDUhIQ-uUJVZr8fb


pqHyOuUnZ8tur254qB-nE_Bh1jrZIBCQoF8c8yUzEwF-O8P5b4T2LNd0iFkqW0wzWYaY-22zaJyqhqyqXmSUj5_p61FfYDaBHdzG8i4lrQyt99rQiuz9h3IKQXUger0f9E7g-RlER9wpGFGq73KgecFfL2kGzuBT7Tg1AGe5v-UIsVv2zS0jIv0DmU9Nm_hT


voynich16d.jpg
 

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
293
Reaction score
336
Awards
5
It's basically an early 1400s manuscript with loads of weird diagrams and text that no-one has deciphered (as far as I'm aware).
Wow… that looks pretty thick!
I love the handwriting, though.
And that old paper… so nice!
 
Top