• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [The God-King] Love Spell of the Crescent Moon

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.
Taken from the Grimorium Verum

Write down on a piece of paper the name of the person whom you desire to come to you. Draw a double circle around the name. On the other side of the paper write MELCHIAEL, BARESCHAS. Draw a double circle around the names.

Then between the hours of eleven and midnight on the night of a crescent/waning moon go outside and watch for the moon (if one a cloudy night, etc). When you see it search also for the brightest star that you can see. Put the paper on the earth with the name of the person touching the ground. Place your right foot upon the paper, you left knee bent upon the ground and look to the brightest star in the sky. In your right hand hold a white candle and say:

I salue thee and conjure thee, O beautiful Moon, O most beautiful Star, O brilliant light which I have in my hand. By the light which I have in my hand. By the air that I breathe within me, by the earth that I am touching: I conjure thee. By the names of the spirit princes living in you. By the ineffable name ON, which created everything! By you, O resplendent angel Gabriel, with the planet Mercury, Prince, Michiael and Melchidael.

I conjure you again by all the Holy names of God so that you may send down power to oppress, torture, and harass the body and soul and the five sense of the (person's name), she/he whose name is written here so that she/he may come unto me. Let her/him then be tortured, made to suffer.

Go then, at once! Go Melchidael, Baresches, Zazel, Firiel, Malcha and all those who are with thee! I conjure you by the Great Living God to obey my will and I (your name) promise to satisfy you.

When this conjuration has been said three times, place the paper beneath the candle and allow to burn for one hour. Next day, take the paper, put it in your left shoe and leave it there until the person you have called comes to seek you out. In the conjuration you must say the date she/he is to come, and she/he will come.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I see you found my original thread. Luckily I saved most of the rituals, spells and tutorials I wrote up before I stepped down as co-admin 🙂 I plan on posting most of it.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I see you found my original thread. Luckily I saved most of the rituals, spells and tutorials I wrote up before I stepped down as co-admin 🙂 I plan on posting most of it.
For real? That's awesome! Please do!

chronosmagia

Neophyte
Reaction score
By the ineffable name ON, which created everything!
How would you pronounce "ON" ? Do you mean "The One" ?

I conjure you again by all the Holy names of God so that you may send down power to oppress, torture, and harass the body and soul and the five sense of the (person's name), she/he whose name is written here so that she/he may come unto me. Let her/him then be tortured, made to suffer.
Why would you want to torture them? I guess it makes sense.. I think I should be looking for some other Love Spell, like I heard someone
talk about doing glamour spells on yourself & working on yourself to become irresistible. But I've already been increasing my magnetism & attractiveness in a multitude of fashions (Meditation, Manifesting, Sexual Transmutation (Semen Retention), Gym Every day, etc..)
I've been seriously dedicated to this for about 2 years now.
Idk, maybe I'm just impatient & have to wait for divine timing to meet my divine counterpart. I guess I should just keep learning for now.

Go then, at once! Go Melchidael, Baresches, Zazel, Firiel, Malcha and all those who are with thee!
Are these Goetic Demon Spirits? And How the heck would you satisfy them after? lol, very risky business for me.
I would have no clue about what work to do to satisfy them after vowing to do so.

Reaction score
Awards
AD and ON Arte mentioned in a planetary invocation in my notebook, "AD surrounds ON", it's a split of three pairs of letters, from Adonai.
(Add Ohn Eye)

The reason to torture is to make the person come to you, if ordinarily they would view you as a horse poop scooper for example, while they want someone a little higher up in society as an example. So likely unless pooper scooper did this rite, the apple of the eye of PS would probably pass PS right by, not even acknowledging PS' existence as a person/human being.

My guess.