• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Tutorial by DarkestKnight from another forum - Angelic Words of Power and Mantras

Informative post.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
After SkullTraill wrote a thorough answer, and the name of the original author is mentioned in the title of the thread, I can't imagine you would need a link.

It's a competing forum. One of the rules is no links to competing forums. As such, you won't get the link from any member here. But an acronym of the competing forum has been used many times so if you spent a little time reading you'll be able to figure it out, champ. You got this.
it's a virtue to think that I also need a translation.

and I just realized I've been missing it, I'm just tired.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm currently reading "The Practical Kabbalah" by Ambelain and translation by Vaughan, to write a post on conjuring the Shem angels.
Preferably without tools, props or candles and incense. If I can do it, anyone could. What I mean is I have no clairvoyance or clairaudience.
On Getting near to God through the nineteen Shem angels Ive posted about, from 72 Angels of Magick, I will try to include Raziel and the mantras used to call down the angels near, and thus these mantras could be verified for safetys sake and if there are any other mantras, say healing, protection, drawing near to God, having the knowledge and wisdom and understanding (supernal triangle) of God, using (Metatron) the Voice of God, etc. If at all possible.