• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

forki54

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 6, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
I just want upgrade my account because I want a reach library pdf s but payment method not working for me . I live TÜRKİYE and I cannot find TÜRKİYE section in phone number now how can I reach to library
 

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
31,598
Awards
19
 

forki54

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 6, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
You still haven't understood—I can't find my own country when making a payment; where is Türkiye?

I hope you or admins add Türkiye section in payment methods
 

Morell

Apostle
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
2,268
Reaction score
5,040
Awards
21
It is very likely that your country is actually on the list. However international online stores and paygates usually speak English. Have you tried to look for name of your country in English?
Post automatically merged:

"Türkiye" is "Turkey" in English.
 
Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
31,598
Awards
19
You still haven't understood—I can't find my own country when making a payment; where is Türkiye?

I hope you or admins add Türkiye section in payment methods
Have you read beyond the first line? Access to the Library is free provided you post in the Order, you don't have to pay anything unless you wish to enjoy benefactor status!
 

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
48,668
Awards
21
Thank you both I need share some knowledge then
I also accept crypto and Amazon Gift Card, if you are interested in that, send me an email. If not, as others have mentioned it’s extremely easy to gain access to the library for free.
 
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top