• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I currently have a ps4 until I can save money and buy a ps5 so I can play specific horror games.
I originally played a little bit of the game Vampire the Masquerade but that was a long time ago.

I'm confused about which version of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 game I should buy for ps4 & eventually ps5.
There are at least three different games-Vampire the Masquerade: Coteries of New York+Shadows of New York, Vampire the Masquerade-Swansong but I was confused if some of the content is it's own separate game, DLC content or they are separate games since there are various versions of each game 🤨
I don't want to have to pay more money for DLC content or for a season pass if I can buy a complete version of the games, I would prefer doing that instead.

If anyone can clarify the difference between the games it would be helpful 😊

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Some kine here (thats slang for humans btw) like to talk smack about rpg

but you are in good hands my friend i played one of those.
however i have to insist that you instead turn to the second
Vampire the masquarade bloodlines by Troika Games.
oh boy. how much i would talk about it
look i will spare you the soulful impact story, and tell you a fact
"Everytime someone mentiones it, someone else downloads it"
that's what you're missing, cult classic for decades.

to answer your question go for Coteries of new york. they are not "games" per say
they are like novels, regardless i did one run and i appreciated it and another novel.
i think Coteries is the one when you're sired (vampire baptism) and let through a typical Camarilla set up.
It's good. it's not better.
The redhead in the cover? She's your sugar mommy, she didn't survive on my run lmao.
It's like Game of Thrones (actually it's very much like Game Of Thrones i just remembered the ending i wont spoil)
the game sets you up trying to arrange a good team up with other known licks/fledglings babies.
who do you trust? they're all crazy and have agendas. I (of course) picked wisely
first the malkavians because you always get a malkavian on your side in this franchise.

Another "novel" game you can play from the same source and creators concerns werewolves, it's a wreck of what it's full potential is
but i will give it a plug for what might be enjoyable to you despite that.
this gameplay is something i would suggest to many people on this forum the relation
to the spirits (every pack has a leading spirit, but every individual has spirits that reign over their tribe and soul)
I knew all the elements of that one so it was a breeze, the ww's (they call it garou)
fight corruption of a lovecraftian sort, you are a girl coming back to the village
of your ancestors and spooky stuff continue happening that end up describing
the journey of the girl into figuring out her lineage and specific ww' shtick
( they all have a spot in a pack like formation and different concerns, but all are
killing machines of the highest caliber, they exist in the same universe as the vampires,
one cub downs a full coterie)
as you get your flavors of werewolf you have deal with a company trying to cut down
an ancient forest and on top of it deal with the corruption
It's called "Werewolf The Apocalypse: Heart of The Forest"
check out the credits song banger on this oneeeeeeeeee

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

With your specifics out of the way we can continue to me shilling how insane vtmb is an experience.
I said always side with Malkavians and i meant it, in here you meet the goddess. two of them. twins in fact.
if you were to be the same clan as her you would first call this girl ( who looks like Margot's Harley Quinn on crack but 20 years ago )
a Roman godess. Her name is Jeanette and she is very kinky, words do no justice.she is on the cover of the game.
You get the intro and state your purpose "Im here to see the Boss" and you are directed to the elevator
In the office you meet Jeanette, cold, in control,disgusted by everyone. She sends you around doing things in her interest,
but her sister tries to get you to hurt her ineterests elsewhere without you knowing, look at their office painting:
801AE73F2E1599E03C47B264DA31084F1587B8E9

dont spoil it
....They're the same girl.
damn it
One was abused the other was not, one of them got a shotgun
but not both of them managed to escape
Years later she got the fangs
and her guilt broke her mind in two.
You never actually do figure out which one of them it really is
nor the specifics of how it went down.

Don't play the game if it's a bother due to age or clunkyness
Watch a review, there are several good ones that can sum up
the experience like a movie it's worth it as hell.
You even get an arc with a "ghoul" a human fed blood for healing and strength.
they get addicted to it after 3 times and in this case it's just the cutest girl ever
and she's dying in a hospital that you are raiding, if you save her
she comes find you, lives with you and the descent she takes honestly
is a heart punch even years later because she's just that adorable.
rip Heather i always made you wear the Goth suit in the hideout.

This is lore accurate her themesong

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
Some kine here (thats slang for humans btw) like to talk smack about rpg

but you are in good hands my friend i played one of those.
however i have to insist that you instead turn to the second
Vampire the masquarade bloodlines by Troika Games.
oh boy. how much i would talk about it
look i will spare you the soulful impact story, and tell you a fact
"Everytime someone mentiones it, someone else downloads it"
that's what you're missing, cult classic for decades.

to answer your question go for Coteries of new york. they are not "games" per say
they are like novels, regardless i did one run and i appreciated it and another novel.
i think Coteries is the one when you're sired (vampire baptism) and let through a typical Camarilla set up.
It's good. it's not better.
The redhead in the cover? She's your sugar mommy, she didn't survive on my run lmao.
It's like Game of Thrones (actually it's very much like Game Of Thrones i just remembered the ending i wont spoil)
the game sets you up trying to arrange a good team up with other known licks/fledglings babies.
who do you trust? they're all crazy and have agendas. I (of course) picked wisely
first the malkavians because you always get a malkavian on your side in this franchise.

Another "novel" game you can play from the same source and creators concerns werewolves, it's a wreck of what it's full potential is
but i will give it a plug for what might be enjoyable to you despite that.
this gameplay is something i would suggest to many people on this forum the relation
to the spirits (every pack has a leading spirit, but every individual has spirits that reign over their tribe and soul)
I knew all the elements of that one so it was a breeze, the ww's (they call it garou)
fight corruption of a lovecraftian sort, you are a girl coming back to the village
of your ancestors and spooky stuff continue happening that end up describing
the journey of the girl into figuring out her lineage and specific ww' shtick
( they all have a spot in a pack like formation and different concerns, but all are
killing machines of the highest caliber, they exist in the same universe as the vampires,
one cub downs a full coterie)
as you get your flavors of werewolf you have deal with a company trying to cut down
an ancient forest and on top of it deal with the corruption
It's called "Werewolf The Apocalypse: Heart of The Forest"
check out the credits song banger on this oneeeeeeeeee

With your specifics out of the way we can continue to me shilling how insane vtmb is an experience.
I said always side with Malkavians and i meant it, in here you meet the goddess. two of them. twins in fact.
if you were to be the same clan as her you would first call this girl ( who looks like Margot's Harley Quinn on crack but 20 years ago )
a Roman godess. Her name is Jeanette and she is very kinky, words do no justice.she is on the cover of the game.
You get the intro and state your purpose "Im here to see the Boss" and you are directed to the elevator
In the office you meet Jeanette, cold, in control,disgusted by everyone. She sends you around doing things in her interest,
but her sister tries to get you to hurt her ineterests elsewhere without you knowing, look at their office painting:
801AE73F2E1599E03C47B264DA31084F1587B8E9

dont spoil it
....They're the same girl.
damn it
One was abused the other was not, one of them got a shotgun
but not both of them managed to escape
Years later she got the fangs
and her guilt broke her mind in two.
You never actually do figure out which one of them it really is
nor the specifics of how it went down.

Don't play the game if it's a bother due to age or clunkyness
Watch a review, there are several good ones that can sum up
the experience like a movie it's worth it as hell.
You even get an arc with a "ghoul" a human fed blood for healing and strength.
they get addicted to it after 3 times and in this case it's just the cutest girl ever
and she's dying in a hospital that you are raiding, if you save her
she comes find you, lives with you and the descent she takes honestly
is a heart punch even years later because she's just that adorable.
rip Heather i always made you wear the Goth suit in the hideout.

This is lore accurate her themesong
Thanks for the helpful information.