• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Voudoo attacks in dreams

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone ever experienced voodoo attacks in dreams, and if so, without getting into voodoo, how do you deal with it?

Let me be clear: I am not interested in getting into voodoo, and the only saints I have invoked willingly and intentionally, were Catholic saints. I don't consider that voodoo, I consider it as if going to a friend to get help to talk to Christ and plead my case.

I am concerned mainly because it involves phobias of mine, I have experienced water dreams recently, that could be life-threatening in real life, I experienced one where I was riding in my sleep because somebody was trying to turn me into a snake this morning.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have not. There was a time when I was very paranoid (and drunk every day) and I had a "war" with a witch who definitely was more powerful than I - or at least convinced me of that.
There was one dream, very vivid, where he walked up to me, tapped my forehead and said "hey, what's that?". And of course the morning after this I had a red spot there. Was a busted blood vessel close under the skin and it was there for a very long time. Might be psychosomatic, might have been there before I went to bed, might have been this dude climbing into my window to beat my head while I was in s drunk coma, might have been whatever. Then I started the "mantra" of "the most powerful weapon a magician has is his mind". You really need to be in charge of your mind and KNOW that you are in charge of your mind.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Do you know or have any contact with anyone who practices voodoo?
And whether you do or not, do divination to see what the dream means
Cheers