- Joined
- Aug 31, 2026
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 197
Hello,
I'm looking for a copy of the following specific edition for historical/bibliographical research:
Lemegeton: The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon
Compiled, introduced and annotated by Wade Long
7th Ray Tools and Supplies
Hayward, California
1996
I'm specifically interested in Spirit #26, Bune (also spelled Bime/Bimé in some editions), and particularly the seal as reproduced in Wade Long's 1996 edition.
I already have access to Sloane MS 2731 and other editions of the Lemegeton, but I am trying to document the exact differences between the manuscript and Wade Long's reproduction.
If anyone owns this edition, I would be very grateful for:
I do NOT need the entire book if someone is able to share only the relevant Bune page for research purposes.
If you have a copy or know where this specific 1996 edition can be consulted, please let me know.
Thank you!
I'm looking for a copy of the following specific edition for historical/bibliographical research:
Lemegeton: The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon
Compiled, introduced and annotated by Wade Long
7th Ray Tools and Supplies
Hayward, California
1996
I'm specifically interested in Spirit #26, Bune (also spelled Bime/Bimé in some editions), and particularly the seal as reproduced in Wade Long's 1996 edition.
I already have access to Sloane MS 2731 and other editions of the Lemegeton, but I am trying to document the exact differences between the manuscript and Wade Long's reproduction.
If anyone owns this edition, I would be very grateful for:
- a scan or clear photograph of the page containing Bune (#26);
- ideally the complete page, including the surrounding text and bibliographical context;
- and, if possible, a clear image of the Bune seal itself.
I do NOT need the entire book if someone is able to share only the relevant Bune page for research purposes.
If you have a copy or know where this specific 1996 edition can be consulted, please let me know.
Thank you!