• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] What can i do with lots of deer teeth?

Someone's asking for help!

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I'd say that's true for any materials - grow those herbs, cut that timber, gather those seashells, and when you're got them - carve that wand, sculpt that statue, blend that incense.
For me, I've always just worked better with things I've gathered or made myself. Putting in the time, the thought, and the effort just seems to work better for me.
At the bare minimum, it shows you're serious about the project. There used to be a group online whose initiation required making a cut on the body with a knife one had made himself. I mean black-smithing, chipping flint, what have you.
Post automatically merged:

I'd say that's true for any materials - grow those herbs, cut that timber, gather those seashells, and when you're got them - carve that wand, sculpt that statue, blend that incense.
For me, I've always just worked better with things I've gathered or made myself. Putting in the time, the thought, and the effort just seems to work better for me.
For that matter, I think I recall reading that, back in the Renaissance (and most likely before) artists in stone like Michelangelo routinely forged their own chisels.