• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

whats is the best curse / hex?

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
So Ive been having some real troule with a coworker of mine, I wont go into detail but he disrespected me in front of half my coworkers (~100 people) and been causing me trouble with the higher-ups. Now revenge is very important in my culture but I dont want to go to jail nor loose my job. Give me your worst.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
revenge is very important in my culture
Makes me wonder what culture is it, because due to the spread of religion in most of the world, revenge is seen as something one shouldn't "indulge in".

I don't know if a curse is necessary though, if this person is a troublesome as you make them seem then they will end up (not literally)hanging themselves one day.Troublemakers never have a smooth sailing, exactly because they start stepping on the toes of many, and the collective hate of those they wronged will end up haunting them in the future.

Reaction score
Awards
it was me. Throw your best death curse on me. Just kidding. But what if I wasn't?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Now revenge is very important in my culture but I dont want to go to jail nor loose my job.

The first thing to do is take responsibility for your actions - don't blame your culture for what you want to do anyway (besides, if to be seen to exact vengeance on someone is important, this implies that some confrontation in public is required, so what is to be gained from resorting to such underhand tactics like curses?) So before you look into any occult possibilities like nails stuck in poppets, own up to your own thirst for revenge. And only THEN use that vindictive emotional energy for your curse in its purest form, without the slightest admixture of apprehension, guilt or worry, or it will simply fizzle out or fall back on you in the form of self-hate and revulsion.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
The first thing to do is take responsibility for your actions - don't blame your culture for what you want to do anyway (besides, if to be seen to exact vengeance on someone is important, this implies that some confrontation in public is required, so what is to be gained from resorting to such underhand tactics like curses?) So before you look into any occult possibilities like nails stuck in poppets, own up to your own thirst for revenge. And only THEN use that vindictive emotional energy for your curse in its purest form, without the slightest admixture of apprehension, guilt or worry, or it will simply fizzle out or fall back on you in the form of self-hate and revulsion.
Im not sure you get the post, maybe I should have worded it better. Assume I have what you said down already, I want to hear about your experience with cursing someone, perhaps some insight on what spirit you tasked with this and so forth.

Reaction score
Awards
What exactly did I do, and who are you behind the mask?
Don't be a fuckin loser poser.
If you curse me for no reason, why shouldn't I go an eye for an eye?
Post automatically merged:

And where exactly do we work together since I'm disabled?
Your story is full of crap.

Reaction score
Awards
I've somehow disrespected someone due to a joke. Oddest thing is is that I currently don't work anywhere.

If you're asking what spirit is best for this, shouldn't you be asking your teacher?

And if you're asking which spirit, I assume you're referring to the Goetia. So take your pick. Maybe read the Lesser Key or Demons of Magick and make a decision.

When *vr tossed a curse, i just etch the name in a candle and let the universe take its course.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Just evil eye them. Muster all the negative emotions they put on you and then visualize or get their picture. Once you have done either, look at them with the negative emotions they inflicted on you. Better if do it while saying "I CURSE YOU!" or "MAY DOOM BE UPON YOU". Very easy to do and effective.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Just evil eye them. Muster all the negative emotions they put on you and then visualize or get their picture. Once you have done either, look at them with the negative emotions they inflicted on you. Better if do it while saying "I CURSE YOU!" or "MAY DOOM BE UPON YOU". Very easy to do and effective.
Do you say how much of a curse? I might not want to kill someone just for publicly dissing all over me.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
What exactly did I do, and who are you behind the mask?
Don't be a fuckin loser poser.
If you curse me for no reason, why shouldn't I go an eye for an eye?

And where exactly do we work together since I'm disabled?
Your story is full of crap.
brother I was joking, I thought you were aswell

Reaction score
Awards
brother I was joking, I thought you were aswell
Lol .. you got me good.
Etch the targets name on the candle.
Call on Lucifer and your guardian spirits.
Explain the situation to Lucifer.
Deliver the judgement and charge.
Let the candle and incense burn to nothing, and meditate on the target being the candle, melting away into obscurity.

Reaction score
Awards
It really all depends. It depends on how you want to effect a target. Lucifer is sort of outside of the box so to speak.
All the Goetia have their place on the tree of life and have planetary and elemental influence.
Azazel for example is a bit outside of the box as well but has strong Saturn ties.

Orobas as an example is situated near Binah on the tree of Death. Ipos is on the path between the black Sun and the black Venus. Therefore Ipos has power up to Thagirion but no more. Orobas would have power up to Saturnian influence but not up to any sphere higher than that.

So it matters on who you call in terms of spiritual juice.
Some have particular offices. Any that deal with fortresses, strongholds and the like are likely martial.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Do you say how much of a curse? I might not want to kill someone just for publicly dissing all over me.
I am not sure but they are bound to have something bad happen to them. I believe it does not kill, do you have more information on this curse?

Ithir

Neophyte
Reaction score
So Ive been having some real troule with a coworker of mine, I wont go into detail but he disrespected me in front of half my coworkers (~100 people) and been causing me trouble with the higher-ups. Now revenge is very important in my culture but I dont want to go to jail nor loose my job. Give me your worst.
well, everything is based on what type of curse you want to cast i guess: do you simply want to cause them some troubles or do you want to completely destroy their existence? keep in mind that for how good you might be at cursing, everything comes at a cost.

Reaction score
Awards
Or just make them appear braindead? Shax can cloud the targets mind like brainfog, especially at a critical time like a CEO presentation.
Andromalius can make the target restore what was lost to you.
Andras can just take them out.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure but they are bound to have something bad happen to them. I believe it does not kill, do you have more information on this curse?
I had no specific curse in mind. But in various books touching on curses, one runs across injunctions to be specific as to degree of harm intended and, perhaps, the department of life affected (e.g., reputation, finances, love life, etc.)

Reaction score
Awards
How does one affect chakras, from removing/making all defunct, to blocking select chakras of a target?