• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's your views on alchemy?

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
What is your view on what alchemy is?
Do you prefer raised or lowered vibrations?
What was your first alchemy experiment?

Just curious. I don't have the means to afford alchemy materials, but am eager to see the spiritual alchemy in myself in action, and where it will take me.
Spiritual alchemy for me was gaining for a while golden sight and transmuting my demons to spiritual gold.
Vibrations don't have much meaning to me other than conceptually. I didn't do work based on frequency but in a mystical feeling state by first establishing a connection with a higher being that watched or the feeling of presence. Through that connection (come to think of it, that state is intense so it could translate as high vibration) my work was/is performed.

EliasArtista

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello Dear Members

I thought this would be a relatable post to start a meaningful and fruitful discussion or exchange. English is not my first language so bare with me please.

Concerning alchemy. First of all I have to say with all Occult or esoteric sciences there is always the idea out there that it doesn't exist or work. We see this with Astrology, Magic and Alchemy. All kinds of people will tell you that they know for certain this things are just nonsense. So who should we listen to if someone says that alchemy is only spiritual? I think as the bible says that we shall know a tree by its fruit in this times. So whoever has done the work, or tried, or experimented, whoever can proof and then be silent...

My experience is that alchemy is one of the ways towards the creation of the solar child, the immortal body man was promised. There is internal alchemy yes! and external alchemy. The Daoists called them nei-dan and wei-dan to convey the fact that those two existed and are valid. My experience dealing with clients and students in astrology is that you already have a predestined method as how you can achieve at least the first immortal body this is in your natal chart.

For some of us it is alchemy and so we work with nature, peeking into the infinity of the Liber Mundi and in harmony with the elemental peoples create the Magisteries. Real Alchemy that gives proofable effects that everyone can see, feel and touch is not internal or external, the veil of the astral plane lifts and it is one, but yes alchemy in it's truest, most immediate and powerful effect is phyisical. Creating in your Oratorium and laboratory those Arcana that are the thoughts of God.

Sincerely,
Elias

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So who should we listen to if someone says that alchemy is only spiritual?
Don't listen to people who mostly talk as if they know for sure.

It's a big difference when someone starts a sentence with "I think this is false because..." vs "This is false because..."

Simply, alchemy predates chemistry just like astrology predates astronomy and like healing or black magic predate psychology or psychiatry.
But modern ways dismiss old ways because it doesn't fit into modern definitions.

Modern sciences come out of old sciences, although I wouldn't call them old but parallel because they survived and people, we, still use them.