Id recommend Israel Regardies "Golden Dawn". You will know it when you see it because it is basically cinder block sized.I wish to learn more about GD, where do I even start?
There's too much information out there it's honestly confusing. What should a beginner do?
Yes I agree, Have the AI summarize the perspectives of different authors and then ask it for book recommendations. For my part, I would read these: The Essential Golden Dawn: An Introduction to High Magic – Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero ; The Tree of Life: A Study in Magic or A Garden of Pomegranates – Israel Regardie and as alredy mentiond before The Golden Dawn – Israel Regardie.If you don‘t reject AI I can recommend you to just Talk with an AI asking questions and getting an overview for the subject. You can send it to archive org and ask questions about Golden Dawn texts. After that you will know which source is the best for your interest.
David Griffin - The Ritual Magic Manual It has a very solid foundation for ritual practice. Then there are the main books by Dion Fortune, Regardie, and Cicero.