• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who is your favourite music artists and why?

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
My favourite Band is Soundgarden. I was into the grunge scene back in the day and was a punk rocker when I was young. I did not understand the lyrics of most of the music I listened to of course until later in life after learning about many things.

Many people in the entertainment industry understand the highest levels of awareness of what is going on in the world. It can take a toll on those that are empathetic. The grunge scene was evidence of this. So many died that had a hard time dealing with the reality and weight of what they knew. I am sure there was many things we don't know about that they were dealing with as well in the power structure as they pushed against it in many ways. Marilyn Manson found that out as well but he is handling it... This song says a lot of what they thought. Intricate ciphers and layered. the title has at least 3 layers to it, maybe more! See if you can see them all... I did not get a chance to see them in concert unfortunately.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here are the lyrics:

Tears of the feeble, hands of the slaves
Skin of the mothers, mouths of the babes
Building the towers, belongs to the sky
When the whole thing comes crashing down, don't ask me why
Don't ask me why

[Verse 2]
Under the shelf, the shelf of the sky
Two eyes, two suns, too heavenly blind
Swallowing rivers, belongs to the sea
When the whole thing washes away
Don't run to me, yeah

[Pre-Chorus]
I'll be going down for the rest of the slide
While the rest of you harvest the gold

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
Under the red, break of the lights
Heroes in stretches, inch to the side
Blowing the pieces, belongs to the wind
When the whole thing blows away
I won't pretend, no

[Pre-Chorus]
I'll be going down for the rest of the ride

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Under the red break of the lights
Lies the wreck of you for the rest of your life

[Outro]
While the rest of you harvest the souls

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Iron Maiden, particularly Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast, Power slave and Somewhere in Time.
Honorable runners up: Nirvana, Hole, Pearl Jam, Clash, Slayer, Dio, Ozzy, and Black Sabbath
Some in there I like. I never listened to Iron Maiden but I should check out there lyrics and music. Liked some of Ozzy's music but I did not like him as a person that much based on how he acted. Big Nirvana fan, not so much Hole, but they had a few songs I liked. Loved the Clash, Slayer and Dio never really listened to, I'll check them out!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i have so many i like for their occult work. i really love mass manipulation as an artform, one of my favorites is katy perry with dark horse. it synced so beautiful with time and space, with warring occult tribes and other stuff. as OP says its not always easy to be an insider, but seeing the progress made if you compare britney with katy, you can see how much more evil it is to enjoy life and what you do in freedom.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Iron Maiden, particularly Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast, Power slave and Somewhere in Time.
Honorable runners up: Nirvana, Hole, Pearl Jam, Clash, Slayer, Dio, Ozzy, and Black Sabbath

i have so many i like for their occult work. i really love mass manipulation as an artform, one of my favorites is katy perry with dark horse. it synced so beautiful with time and space, with warring occult tribes and other stuff. as OP says its not always easy to be an insider, but seeing the progress made if you compare britney with katy, you can see how much more evil it is to enjoy life and what you do in freedom.
I think Katy can sing. Video makes me laugh though (humorously done), I see what they did with it. I like the song though, well put together. Who would want to be enemies with Katy, she is yummy!

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I listen to many different types of music and it's really hard to pick a favorite. Hmm. I think I'll just go with the first band that comes to mind right now: Diablo Swing Orchestra. Love the mix of genres they use in their first few albums.

i have so many i like for their occult work. i really love mass manipulation as an artform, one of my favorites is katy perry with dark horse.
Loved this one when I was able to play Just Dance :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hehehee, so cool you like that stuff too. normies and wizards alike normally go: oww no thats evil dont do that. where is a real wizard with money?
i just found this one. its arabic dialect and simple. allaoui are a tribe of beings and also rule the kingdom of morrocco. and this dude, who totally looks like guru in despicable me, sings about his Grand Dad who is a chikh aka holy man. makes me wanna see the movie again. sort of manipulation in reverse... when you say my avatar name it also says allaoui ;)
so a little advertising, because the harem is known for being not big, but HUGE.

btw, did you ever see the movie guru pikta? gotta love some cult
dont you think he looks like charles manson???

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I listen to many different types of music and it's really hard to pick a favorite. Hmm. I think I'll just go with the first band that comes to mind right now: Diablo Swing Orchestra. Love the mix of genres they use in their first few albums.

Loved this one when I was able to play Just Dance :)
Very creative, the Diablo Swing Orchestra. I am a musician so I appreciate music of all kinds. The different version of Katy's song is cool, I never dance though, not my thing. I have rhythm but no grace...lol

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Nope, but it certainly looks like something I would like! I'll see where I can watch it (:

Judging by this intro - not really, Charles has a very different vibe in my opinion. Then again, I might change my mind after watching the actual movie (:

Very creative, the Diablo Swing Orchestra. I am a musician so I appreciate music of all kinds. The different version of Katy's song is cool, I never dance though, not my thing. I have rhythm but no grace...lol
Oooh, I sort of envy you (in a good way). Music was always a kind of magic for me and here I mean it like fantasy magic :D
Sorry if I'm going where I shouldn't there, but what kind of musician are you? What music do you make?
I'm not good at dancing too, but Just Dance is really fun and also it showed me that dancing is a great way to communicate with your body even if you have no grace or anything (:

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
hehehee, so cool you like that stuff too. normies and wizards alike normally go: oww no thats evil dont do that. where is a real wizard with money?
i just found this one. its arabic dialect and simple. allaoui are a tribe of beings and also rule the kingdom of morrocco. and this dude, who totally looks like guru in despicable me, sings about his Grand Dad who is a chikh aka holy man. makes me wanna see the movie again. sort of manipulation in reverse... when you say my avatar name it also says allaoui ;)
so a little advertising, because the harem is known for being not big, but HUGE.

I think I saw that movie a long time ago, I am sure I laughed, he always makes me laugh Mike, silly guy!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
tiana if you can find the same vibe in those two youre a miracle. cause thats really not what the producers meant openly. ;)

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
tiana if you can find the same vibe in those two youre a miracle. cause thats really not what the producers meant openly. ;)
I was not saying the same vibe. I just commented on the movie, I know it was a silly comedy. I don't remember any backlash from it. I am sure many would have been offended by it, surprised they allowed it. I did not have a chance to check out the song at the time but I did since. Not the same vibe for sure.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I was not saying the same vibe. I just commented on the movie, I know it was a silly comedy. I don't remember any backlash from it. I am sure many would have been offended by it, surprised they allowed it. I did not have a chance to check out the song at the time but I did since. Not the same vibe for sure.
I think @8Lou1 was replying to my message about vibe :D

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i am saying the same vibe, cause not many can see what happened with charles manson and the people around him. like the coke deal went 'wrong', the girl being pregnant and death, like the female pope, the snake painting and other meaningful objects in the pictures, the military involved, the satanic crew that later went on to party with lavey and aquino, etc. but also charles manson sitting in prison, like a buddha would under a tree, etc.

burning certain herbs and spices, which coke in essence is, can open portals as we all know. and nothing is totally evil or totally good. so where is the love in the manson case? maybe in the love guru?

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
i am saying the same vibe, cause not many can see what happened with charles manson and the people around him. like the coke deal went 'wrong', the girl being pregnant and death, like the female pope, the snake painting and other meaningful objects in the pictures, the military involved, the satanic crew that later went on to party with lavey and aquino, etc. but also charles manson sitting in prison, like a buddha would under a tree, etc.

burning certain herbs and spices, which coke in essence is, can open portals as we all know. and nothing is totally evil or totally good. so where is the love in the manson case? maybe in the love guru?
That is an interesting perspective, I think Manson was messed up, I have seen some interviews with him and he is pretty out there. I do not know of all the things surrounding that situation so I am not as informed about the details of that...
I think @8Lou1 was replying to my message about vibe :D
(y)

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This album has been one of my favorites since the days when I was still scared of the “occult” lol. Its deeply esoteric, alchemical and it fucking rocks. Added bonus their drummer is a literal magician.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Diablo Swing Orchestra.

I love DSO current favorite is Of kali ma calibre, stratosphere serenate, and infra love.

On the subject of the OP , Mike Oldfield. As punishment from God, pops had the 2000's new years DVD and i never stood a chance.
they called it "art in heaven" my guy i was not ready. not even my favorite, in fact screw Mike Oldfield.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
One of my favs from back in the day! I miss Tupac, he had balls. He gained a higher level of awareness and made some mistakes. I would have liked to have known him. If only he listened to his intuition. I have a bit of Tupac in me!

daniel craig GIF by Golden Globes

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i never really was into music until i was able to see how its being used as tool for the masses. then i had some dipshit voice telling me some music is evil and some music brings you in a god flow. tried it and the mass manipulation works even better. wasnt god though, just some moslems new on the road...
this is an oldie for me, the story behind it not so much. jerry lee lewis with great balls of fire, while he married his underaged niece out of love.