• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Why are demons kind and nurturing towards me?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to know why demons treat me so kindly and with love. Anywhere from succubi to the goetia demons, it seems like they all have love to me. I asked some goetia demons what they thought of me (around 13 in total) and they all sent me tarot cards saying something along the line of "I love you", "you're my family/child" or "I want to work with you". FYI I did go through a rough childhood and life maybe that could play a role? Either ways, with this post I just wanted an explanation on why it is so thank you.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
oooh maybe they think you are easy prey?
Post automatically merged:

41009034_0.jpg

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to know why demons treat me so kindly and with love. Anywhere from succubi to the goetia demons, it seems like they all have love to me. I asked some goetia demons what they thought of me (around 13 in total) and they all sent me tarot cards saying something along the line of "I love you", "you're my family/child" or "I want to work with you". FYI I did go through a rough childhood and life maybe that could play a role? Either ways, with this post I just wanted an explanation on why it is so thank you
I dunno, but I envy you. You aren't the only one, but it is rare. Though I'm not aware of any faction/race of spirits that are kind and loving to humans as a rule. I like infernals more than I like most spirits, but there is only a handful I can get along with, none of which are from the qliphoth.

I hope you are able to make the most of the opportunity you have.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I truly believe they have good intentions and even some of the "serious" demons are the same. As a test, I just did a reading on what Lucifuge Rofocale thinks of me and AGAIN I got two of cups along with the strength. Regardless, this has changed my whole view of demons and I love them greatly. I thought everyone's experience was similar to mine that's why I did not understand why people hated on succubi and some demons.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I tend to feel the same about demons as I did Jesus in Sunday school. On the one hand, I envied any adult with authority and wanted to do what he could. On the other, all the pictures we colored showed Jesus hangin with and huggin' smarmy kids. I couldn't articulate it then, but my gut reaction was, "Why is someone like that so needy as to hang out with his clear inferiors? This does not compute." Same with Ronald McDonald. And same with demons. An occasional offhand favor to me, sure. But regularly "nuturing." What's in it for him/her? Where's this relationship going? Straight up Michael Jackson Avenue?

Reaction score
Awards
To me it's about values (vibration). The spirits I want around.meust be protective, wise, kind, compassionate and honest and loving and forgiving.
To me that's God and his angels.

Butterfly Affect

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wanted to know why demons treat me so kindly and with love. Anywhere from succubi to the goetia demons, it seems like they all have love to me. I asked some goetia demons what they thought of me (around 13 in total) and they all sent me tarot cards saying something along the line of "I love you", "you're my family/child" or "I want to work with you". FYI I did go through a rough childhood and life maybe that could play a role? Either ways, with this post I just wanted an explanation on why it is so thank you.
Honestly not sure if anyone can tell you, but it is interesting. It seems like something you might have to learn yourself. I would want to see how this goes, however.

Reaction score
Awards
Question here, if demons are nice to you, what are you asking for, and what sort of offerings are you making? Riches dot seem to impress them as a wish.

Reaction score
Going with kind of a psych reductionist approach, Mommy issues maybe? Jk

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Question here, if demons are nice to you, what are you asking for, and what sort of offerings are you making? Riches dot seem to impress them as a wish.
I really do not have much to ask of demons. Due to kundalini awakening, I have now lost all interest in material things. Nowadays I just ask them to help with making psychic abilities better or to help with health issues. I really am not the type of person to ask for material things from entities. I have a wild theory on why demons are fond of me, maybe it has something to do with my soul... perhaps my soul has demonic energy or influence.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I really do not have much to ask of demons. Due to kundalini awakening, I have now lost all interest in material things. Nowadays I just ask them to help with making psychic abilities better or to help with health issues. I really am not the type of person to ask for material things from entities. I have a wild theory on why demons are fond of me, maybe it has something to do with my soul... perhaps my soul has demonic energy or influence.
Could be that's your answer right there: 1) you don't ask demons for the same boring s**** and; 2) you don't treat them like vending machines. So they like you as a welcome relief. You're kind of like the street urchin who doesn't yank sleeves and panhandle. One can just see some Kiplingesque colonel of a daimon twirling his moustaches, centering his monocle and exclaiming, "Who is that aloof lad?!" (I'm not being sarcastic. )

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I tend to feel the same about demons as I did Jesus in Sunday school. On the one hand, I envied any adult with authority and wanted to do what he could. On the other, all the pictures we colored showed Jesus hangin with and huggin' smarmy kids. I couldn't articulate it then, but my gut reaction was, "Why is someone like that so needy as to hang out with his clear inferiors? This does not compute." Same with Ronald McDonald. And same with demons. An occasional offhand favor to me, sure. But regularly "nuturing." What's in it for him/her? Where's this relationship going? Straight up Michael Jackson Avenue?
Why do you think you are inferior to demons?

To me it's about values (vibration). The spirits I want around.meust be protective, wise, kind, compassionate and honest and loving and forgiving.
To me that's God and his angels.
Interesting that Shaman is currently experiencing that from a Succubus. Also interesting that I would jump at the chance to work with spirits who treat me like that, but I haven't found any classes/races/factions that do so consistently, including 3 types of angels.

I maintain that entities are individuals, and they treat us as individuals.

I truly believe they have good intentions and even some of the "serious" demons are the same. As a test, I just did a reading on what Lucifuge Rofocale thinks of me and AGAIN I got two of cups along with the strength. Regardless, this has changed my whole view of demons and I love them greatly. I thought everyone's experience was similar to mine that's why I did not understand why people hated on succubi and some demons.
For what it's worth, qliphothic infernals also say they love me. They said that I was family to them, and still do. Even years later, other entities refer to Hecate as my mother, and say she wants to help me with magick. But none of them would respect me, or treat me as I wished to be
treated, so that door remains closed. They claim that they were helping me by tormenting me and treating me like garbage, as it "made me" stand up for myself and step into my own power. This may actually be true, but i refuse to accept that it was the only or best way of doing things.

Nevermind, I re-read your post, and you were obviously using "inferior" in the sense of a child to an adult, not "having less value or potential". My bad, the coffee hadn't quite kicked in.

However, if you think it's sketchy that demons want to chum around with us if we are like children to them, isn't that equally true of all entities? Angels, gods, goddesses, etc?

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Call me paranoid but I would be extremely suspicious if any entities specifically singled me out for their affection, demon, angel, ancestor, djinn or elemental. Feeling that a certain class of beings is benign or even loving, ok, but loving me in particular? What makes little old me so special when compared to the other eight billion people on earth? It smells either like a con, or those entities simply mirror your own sense of well-being and self-confidence back to you. Nice to hear you get along with these beings but 'love'?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Call me paranoid but I would be extremely suspicious if any entities specifically singled me out for their affection, demon, angel, ancestor, djinn or elemental. Feeling that a certain class of beings is benign or even loving, ok, but loving me in particular? What makes little old me so special when compared to the other eight billion people on earth? It smells either like a con, or those entities simply mirror your own sense of well-being and self-confidence back to you. Nice to hear you get along with these beings but 'love'?
Idk honestly. It's just been my experience and from tarot readings.. I just did a tarot reading after reading your reply for confirmation, I got two of cups and page of cups to the question "What are demons intentions towards me?" I will definitely be careful and be wary but I don't think they got evil intentions towards me.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Interesting that Shaman is currently experiencing that from a Succubus. Also interesting that I would jump at the chance to work with spirits who treat me like that, but I haven't found any classes/races/factions that do so consistently, including 3 types of angels.

I maintain that entities are individuals, and they treat us as individuals.

For what it's worth, qliphothic infernals also say they love me. They said that I was family to them, and still do. Even years later, other entities refer to Hecate as my mother, and say she wants to help me with magick. But none of them would respect me, or treat me as I wished to be
treated, so that door remains closed. They claim that they were helping me by tormenting me and treating me like garbage, as it "made me" stand up for myself and step into my own power. This may actually be true, but i refuse to accept that it was the only or best way of doing things.

Nevermind, I re-read your post, and you were obviously using "inferior" in the sense of a child to an adult, not "having less value or potential". My bad, the coffee hadn't quite kicked in.

However, if you think it's sketchy that demons want to chum around with us if we are like children to them, isn't that equally true of all entities? Angels, gods, goddesses, etc?
Same reason as I think I'm inferior to LeBron at hoops: demonstrated mastery of the latter. Like Pablo said to Pedro, "Pride is a fine thing, companero, and muy macho as well. But then the damned bull comes into the ring!"

Reaction score
the demons i’ve worked with have been pretty cordial with me- i wouldn’t go as far as to say that they “love me” though.

i similarly had a rough childhood compounded with a bit of trauma. some demons are pretty patient and helpful towards trauma survivors (looking at you Leviathan), though there are others that won’t sugarcoat things just because of that.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Idk honestly. It's just been my experience and from tarot readings.. I just did a tarot reading after reading your reply for confirmation, I got two of cups and page of cups to the question "What are demons intentions towards me?" I will definitely be careful and be wary but I don't think they got evil intentions towards me.
Actually, regarding all the negativity coming your way: criticism is grounds for re-examining your opinion; never for abandoning it. You've been doing a check with tarot. Good. You have some critical sense. On the whole, tarot etc. are better guides that online shout-downs.