May I ask how you communicate with spirits without having scring? What I’m familiar with is Zoroaster’s Telescope.
I assigned the 29 anglo-saxon runes to the first 29 degrees of each 30 degree sign of the zodiac. The 00th degree is left empty to represent silence. Then each rune represents not a letter, but a phonetic sound, based on the international phonetic alphabet. I assigned every single major consonant and vowel sound used in modern american english to appropriate runes so that any spoken word can be transliterated into the runes.
I cast a horary chart for the question I wish to ask, following the methods given by William Lilly in his book Christian Astrology. I use regiomontanus house divisions as per Lilly's suggestion, however, I use the Fagan-Bradley sidereal ayanamsa, not the tropical zodiac. Once the chart is cast, I look at the exact degrees upon which the cusps of the houses fall. Depending on the nature of my question, there are one or two specific house cusps I am interest in, whichever ones pertain to the question being asked.
The degrees of these cusps will fall into a specific sign, exaltation, triplicity, term, and decan. Any planet or luminary that obtains any diginity at the degree of the house cusp is put into a list. The exact sequence of this list is determined by ranking each planet that has dignity at that exact degree. 5 points are awarded for domicile, 4 points for exaltation, 3 points for triplicity, 2 points for term/bound, and 1 point for decan/face. The planet/luminary with the most essential dignity at the cusps being examined is the first in the sequence, followed by the next, until each planet/luminary at each cusp is ranked and sorted into a sequence.
Now you look at where those planets are located on the chart, their exact degrees. The 29 runes are assigned to each degree in zodiacal order (counter-clockwise), ignoring the 00th degrees. Whatever degree the planet/luminary falls upon indicates the rune. Once all of these have been obtained, you put them together and you have a name. You also have a sequence of numbers, as every rune has a numerological value. The name is to be incorporated into a galdr evocation which will be used to conjure the spirit via incantation. The numbers are used to derive the sigil that will be incorporated into a goetic seal, also to be used during the conjuration ritual.
To derive the seal, I use the planetary tables provided by Agrippa in his Three Books of Occult Philosophy. I use the table corresponding to the planetary intelligence of the first letter of the name. So, for example, if the planet which had the most essential dignity at each of the cusps I was looking at turned out to be Mars, then I would use the planetary table of Mars to derive the sigil for this specific spirit. The first number belongs to the first cell, where I draw a little circle, and then I draw a line from that cell to the next cell containing the next number, which can be either a straight line or an arc or a squiggle, and then once I have linked all the cells by lines, the sigil terminates in a "tail" which is either another little circle or a tiny cross or bar.
This sigil is then placed into the center of a circle, which is placed into the center of another circle. In the margin between the two circles, I use the Theban alphabet (also provided by Agrippa) to spell out the name of the spirit. So at the end of this entire process you have three things: a Theban name, the runic name, and the astrological sigil. When these are combined, at the proper time and place, you can summon or conjure a spirit which will answer your question directly, and speak to you in plain English, through your own thoughts or as a disembodied voice eminating from the talisman that you use to function as its "spirit house" during the ceremony.
This system can also be used to transliterate and convert any existing name into a new "spirit name" that can be used to contact the spirit of whatever that name belongs to. Skip all the steps for casting a chart and just convert the name into runes phonetically and then convert that into numbers and you can generate the sigil from that.
Here is an example of a sigil I created via this system using the name "Michael":