• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Communicate with Spirits

Dyn Hysbys

Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
133
Reaction score
236
Awards
3
First, thanks for drawing my attention to Zoroaster's telescope! I hadn't heard of this, and it looks fascinating.

Second, I tend to communicate through cartomancy (Lenormand or playing cards), synchronicity and 'prompting' (a Quaker method).

How do you find ZT works for you?
 

zuoruotong

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
I don't know much about this myself, but if you're interested, you could take a look at Zoroaster's Telescope: or, The Key to the Great Divinatory Kabbala of the Magi.And a post on Sam Block’s personal blog.
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I don't know much about this myself, but if you're interested, you could take a look at Zoroaster's Telescope: or, The Key to the Great Divinatory Kabbala of the Magi.And a post on Sam Block’s personal blog.
 
Top