• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Completing the Great Work

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you’re using the term TzimTzum improperly...just saying

also...no one sees Ein Sof...NO ONE, not even the angels

SkullTraill explained it best basically.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Doing best all the time when you can is the least you can do for achieving the Great Work. Then we have the alchemical parts and the sexual parts. Since Sexuality is the foundation of the human being we need to release our lust and desires from the unconsciousness to the conscious plane and reintegrate them into our whole. Celibacy might help to get the energy levels up, but as knotted as most are sexually it will only make matters worse. Working with the Sefirot is also a way of completing the Great Work. Even working with the word of Perfection AHIHVH (32) is a way to complete the great work. Even the formula Abrahadabra with the Sefirot is a great way to enhance all the sefiras and Da'ath into balancing and going forward on the path to the Great Work.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
From my understanding...the great work is getting back to our unfallen state

a cycle of death and rebirth that lasts maybe millions of years?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a way of testing this proposition?
Well the Angels are from beyond this universe, so of course they have 'seen' the Ain Sof. They were with the creation of the universe itself.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well the Angels are from beyond this universe, so of course they have 'seen' the Ain Sof. They were with the creation of the universe itself.
They don’t see the Ain Sof...even the angels don’t fully see God

imo Man has the ability to surpass the angels, the question is...which angels? There are the ministering angels but then there are the Archangels and holy creatures in Ezekiel

imo we see degrees of God, in our fallen human state we can’t see God but as we did and get closer we can see more of God...how much? Idk.

the highest level or what the OP calls completing the great work is reaching the world of Atziluth

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The Creator is the creator. That's about it, I see him all the time and talk to him so I don't see your point really? Ein Sof is just limitless space and nothing more. Even spirits are in Ein which is Nothingness. So the whole argument is at fault here.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see the point in this? I know that completing the Great Work unifies you with Ein, complete nothingness. Wherein is everything. You can see this in picture of elder shamans that have managed to do it. It is part of the Kundalini also to emerge into Nothingness. Even now I'm at some times in contact with the great echo of Ein Sof.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Jewish Kabbalah with its Tree of Life seems to have been an adaptation of the Sumerian Tree (Abraham was from Sumer) and the Egyptian Acacia tree that held the secrets of life and death (Moses was an Egyptian prince).

It may be of use to study those Trees of Life to put the Jewish Tree into its operational context.

My own observation is that religions bend the accounts of the techniques they inherit to suit their political-religious contexts

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Creator is the creator. That's about it, I see him all the time and talk to him so I don't see your point really? Ein Sof is just limitless space and nothing more. Even spirits are in Ein which is Nothingness. So the whole argument is at fault here.
I don't think that's accurate but whatever I'm not gonna argue the point

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see the point in this? I know that completing the Great Work unifies you with Ein, complete nothingness. Wherein is everything. You can see this in picture of elder shamans that have managed to do it. It is part of the Kundalini also to emerge into Nothingness. Even now I'm at some times in contact with the great echo of Ein Sof.
I find this very hard to believe, sorry.

the highest I’ve read one can go is the world of Atziluth...this is the world of emanations, these things, emanations, Keter are FROM GOD but not him.

anyway it’s called entering into the light and not coming back, though I’ve read some do, they are compared to the holy creatures (A reference to Ezekiel?)

so I’m sorry if I don’t think you have seen the Ein Sof...it’s limitless because it’s beyond our comprehension, what God said to Moses you can’t see my face.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
so I’m sorry if I don’t think you have seen the Ein Sof...it’s limitless because it’s beyond our comprehension, what God said to Moses you can’t see my face.

Well that is then your problem.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well that is then your problem.
I mean plenty of people here say they commune with God, or control their ancestors, one guy said he cured a kid autism and could see angels...same guy then asks questions about angels when you’d think he’d just ask them.

it’s crazy how so many people do so many amazing things yet they aren’t out helping the world, instead they’re on a forum for beginners

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I mean plenty of people here say they commune with God, or control their ancestors, one guy said he cured a kid autism and could see angels...same guy then asks questions about angels when you’d think he’d just ask them.

it’s crazy how so many people do so many amazing things yet they aren’t out helping the world, instead they’re on a forum for beginners
Yeah helping the world should really be a thing really. This really feels like a prison asylum on so many levels. What is good about the Great Work is that it's a path to perfecting yourself in anything really that you set your mind to. If you don't have alot of money or power then you can just go on and do your own magick until you are a better being than what you were, which is great.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
forum for beginners
Ouch. That hurt my feelings 🤣

The mentioning of Ein and Roma's bringing up Sumer again gives me an excuse to - again - say how I believe it comes from Anu.
An, which the Hebrews call On is (i think) the source for the words and concepts of One, Un, Ein, Een in English French German and Dutch.
And also Ayin, the eye, which is a circle.
As Anulus is (a) Latin word for circle / ring, and "annual" is yearly : when all of us have completed a circle around the sun.
The symbol for the sun of course is a very basic eye.

To me Anu definitely is the main one. I don't claim that he created the universe and all in it, but I would be very surprised if he is not (at least in part) the source for the word Ain.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
An means heaven - thus Anu and his spouse Antu were both from the heavens.

He had to descend to Earth quite a lot to sort out the labor troubles of the Anunnaki.

Some of the Anunnaki were/are Annedotus - amphibians. Thus the first task of Oannes (Jonah) was dredging the mouth of the Euphrates Rivers so that it could carry commercial traffic

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ouch. That hurt my feelings 🤣

The mentioning of Ein and Roma's bringing up Sumer again gives me an excuse to - again - say how I believe it comes from Anu.
An, which the Hebrews call On is (i think) the source for the words and concepts of One, Un, Ein, Een in English French German and Dutch.
And also Ayin, the eye, which is a circle.
As Anulus is (a) Latin word for circle / ring, and "annual" is yearly : when all of us have completed a circle around the sun.
The symbol for the sun of course is a very basic eye.

To me Anu definitely is the main one. I don't claim that he created the universe and all in it, but I would be very surprised if he is not (at least in part) the source for the word Ain.
All I mean by beginners is we aren’t a group of adepts like the great Rabbis in the Talmud or those in the Ceremonial magic Lodges

Ein Sof just means God in his limitless vast form which is why I don’t believe anyone connects with him. Those who could reach Atziluth were guys like Enoch etc thus I call bs on many here claiming to be so spiritually advanced.

they’re so advanced and talk to God yet they have nothing to say or share sept talk about how bad ass they are.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Well if you have heard of the terrible silence, a space where everything is All-silent. Then you have come to the barrier of Ain itself. So why couldn't Ain Sof be experienced?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well if you have heard of the terrible silence, a space where everything is All-silent. Then you have come to the barrier of Ain itself. So why couldn't Ain Sof be experienced?
I don’t think that’s the Ain Sof itself, that sounds like Keter.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t think that’s the Ain Sof itself, that sounds like Keter.
Hmm might be from within the perspective. But when you look from broken fragments it looks a bit different and you can see behind Kether.