Everywhere I look there's a plethora of posts, books, blogs, videos etc. about how to access paranormal experiences. How to venture into the underworld, how to project into the astral plane, how to hear the spirits, how to manifest a result, etc
But saying you have a full understanding of something implies that you have full control over it
Where is the content about closing the door to the underworld, stopping yourself from being pulled into the astral plane, banishing the spirits, countering a manifestation attempt? To my eye, these subjects appear more needed.
Maybe the reason the occult is kind of a joke is that no one has ever seen an occultist walk up to a schizophrenic homeless person and clear their mind with an incantation.
I know such things exist, or have existed. They don't appear to be very in vogue right now though, and I'm wondering why that is.
I want to be able to heal someone's anxiety in the moment in a noticable way. If an uninitiated person near me notices a strange supernatural occurrence, I want to be able to do something about it. That's what I think of when I think of what an "occult expert" would be, someone in control. Experts on fires mostly put them out and only very rarely start them, and even then it is for an actual reason.
If someone were to say to you, "I curse you", wouldn't you want a way to say, "Nope"?
But saying you have a full understanding of something implies that you have full control over it
Where is the content about closing the door to the underworld, stopping yourself from being pulled into the astral plane, banishing the spirits, countering a manifestation attempt? To my eye, these subjects appear more needed.
Maybe the reason the occult is kind of a joke is that no one has ever seen an occultist walk up to a schizophrenic homeless person and clear their mind with an incantation.
I know such things exist, or have existed. They don't appear to be very in vogue right now though, and I'm wondering why that is.
I want to be able to heal someone's anxiety in the moment in a noticable way. If an uninitiated person near me notices a strange supernatural occurrence, I want to be able to do something about it. That's what I think of when I think of what an "occult expert" would be, someone in control. Experts on fires mostly put them out and only very rarely start them, and even then it is for an actual reason.
If someone were to say to you, "I curse you", wouldn't you want a way to say, "Nope"?