• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Freemasonry Q&A

Reaction score
Now, I want to know.

A lot of conspiracy Theorist like David Icke. Have said that you are infiltrated by The Illuminati and do horrendous acts. Such as stealing kids and sexually abusing them, and drinking their bloods. Answer me that if you can.

I can, the answer is that you are starting from a false premise and doomed to failure. You are cutting a guy that would get along well on ancient aliens but not so much in a respectable institution.

You started off quoting a conspiracy theorist ..come on now surely you can do better than that.

The Illuminati was founded in Bavaria Germany in 1776 and were shut down by the Bavarian government in 1784, or did you not read my posts? They never infiltrated Masonic government but Weishaupt and Knigge were both traitors who violated their obligation. What did happen was, they acquired an old Lodge building and acted like it had a renewed charter, preying in the ignorance of non-Masons and recruited for their cause in our name. That is why people think they infiltrated us.

Also what kind of character is a man that he would blatantly accuse one, or an entire organization of trafficking children and exploiting them sexually, on the whim of mere gossip. I pray you don't have to learn the error if your ways the hard way, by being yourself the victim of such allegations. Then you go on to make us vampires who can't appreciate a well seasoned pour, fir shame.

I kept watching this dude how far he goes with it's false flages,
I fear that you may be color-blind

Yeah it's true, this goes back to the 1700 and begins with British freemasonry
It's also said that the reason their fraternity is men only because they are actually gays, so it's a gay fraternity
No offence but it's self explaintory in itself,

The Earliest reference to Freemasonry is from 1390. It also started in Scotland not England. If you are going to throw us under the bus at least get the history right. I even provided it for you in this thread and you still got it wrong.

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with being Gay and I am not going to entertain that an insult. My biological brother is gay I would not call another man brother if they took issue with that. Explain to me what a man's orientation has to do with either working on stone or inculcating morality? Not a damn thing.

I happen to be straight as a glass of barrel-proof Kentucky bourbon. I suppose you might say I was born that way, and of the whole fraternity I've only known two gay brothers.

They extract Adrenochrome from children being raped
I have 33° ritual books that goes selling your soul to the Lucifer
Hail the Lucifer
God is man
Man is god
All sort of funny stuff in there

You know I had no idea what adrenochrome was until I got on tick tock and saw conspiracy theorists talking about Masons. To be honest with you to this day I still don't even know what adrenochrome is because they can't tell me and if you try to look it up in any kind of scientific peer reviewed paper, it's not very clear. It seems like it may very well be based on some kind of real biological substance but at the same time it is clear that it is not the substance dearest or making it out to be. So congratulations you are also showing an ignorance of science.

You sir, are also guilty of telling a falsehood because there is no current 33rd degree ritual in any jurisdiction. Now I have read the ritual from the 1800s and there is absolutely no mention of selling your soul to any entity whatsoever. Not to Lucifer or any other being, and if you have a book that claims to be of the 33rd degree and is telling you those things, I am telling you right now that it is illegitimate and not the genuine article.

None of our ritual has anything to do with Lucifer, he is simply not relevant. He also doesn't happen to be a bad guy, it has taken a lot of smack because St Jerome led a smear campaign against St Lucifer and change the word Helel to
Lucifer in the Vulgate, which is a Latin translation of the Bible. So you are actually chasing a phantom as Lucifer was never originally part of scripture.

Masonry also does not teach that God is Man, you confusing us with the Ordo Templi Orientis.

What you will find in the ritual from the 1800s is a bit of anti-catholic sentiment which it's completely understandable when you figure that I. Brothers at the time genuinely believed that we had an undebatable connection to the Knights Templar who were stabbed in the back by the Catholic Church, and II.) The Catholic Church was yet again trying to impose religious tyranny over everybody and telling them how to live. As a matter of fact a theme of the old 25th degree goes out of its way to state that avenging the Templars is not a call to violence against the Vatican but rather fighting for religious freedom and voice of conscience in opposition there too, stating that right of conscience is above the church.

And degrees go far from 33 to maybe 72° I guess or even more maybe its all psyop about their true origin
Because they have also cryptic rites
Called cryptic masonry
You can see it's examples in middle east that their masonic governments are rulled by crypto masons who claim to be Muslims or mullas but they are actually cryptomasons

The 33rd degree is only relevant to the Scottish rite and holds absolutely no authority and any other dependent body of masonry. Heck the 33rd degree doesn't even hold any authority within the Scottish rite, being an honorary degree, though it is true that the Supreme Council only elects its members from a pool of 33rd degree Masons. The Supreme Council, also, has no authority beyond Scottish rite masonry.

There are no recognized rites of masonry nor any independent bodies which have a degree numbered higher than the 33rd. If you see references to a 34th degree or anything beyond 33rd, the person who wrote that either doesn't know what they are talking about or they are referencing something called the rites of Memphis and Misraim which are considered clandestine and thus not recognized as legitimate masonry.

What you were referring to is the Cryptic Council, which is the second part of York rite Masonry, being after Royal Arch Chapter and prior to Commandry. It is actually the newest part of the York rite, and has its origins rooted in the Mystic Council of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish rite. Just as the Mystic Council deals with the building of the second temple and provides a bridge between first temple lore in the Chivalric era of Christian Knightdom, so too does the cryptic Council provide a bridge between the resolution of the first temple story and the Chivalric era covered in commandry.

The reason it is called cryptic masonry, it's because it looks too the intelligence and wisdom to be found within God's creation by virtue of having been created by an omniscient and omnipresent being. That's we look to the architect's work to discover ancient wisdom otherwise lost, and to this end the study of geometric truths, are also prevalent.

Well a Muslim can indeed be a Mason these degrees have nothing to do with Islam. In fact in some jurisdictions you aren't going to be voted on to become a member of commandry if you are not a Christian. While that requirement is not part of Cryptic Masonry, its themes, like I said move one in that direction and while a non-Christian Mason will often take Royal arts chapter for resolution to what they learned in the three craft degrees, most don't feel compelled to continue on into Cryptic Masonry.

I guess thats why they send him here to do psyop against so he claims 'a lot of misinformation on this board'
They came out of their caves and informed that they are being exposed here so they send someone to stop it
LoL a 3°
Ok we believe you,

Can you prove that anything I have said is misinformation are you just trying to undermine me because you don't have anything to refute the arguments and statements that I have made? Keep in mind that as you were making these allegations the burden of proof is on you.

The only thing that you have gotten right so far is that we do indeed have cave degrees, and that one is me choosing to give you that by stretching your comment.

Now before we go over my credentials, it needs to be stated and no uncertain terms that's the 3° is the highest degree that can be obtained in Masonry, with the exception of the past master degree which is an office-degree and the original third, because no rite or pendant body can confer more authority than the crafts Lodge and nothing a pendant to or expanded upon the crafts Lodge can be considered Masonry without the approval and dispensation of the Grand Craft Lodge for that jurisdiction. See, you assume that just because there is a higher number tacked on to the title, that it imparts greater authority. This is not so, and shows an improper understanding of what degrees are. A circle has 360° and not all of them are transversed in an upward vertical movement. Likewise a protractor also has a curvature and a ruler can be moved into a horizontal position. The fourth degree and every degree better after his horizontal or parallel to the third.

Now as for my credentials, which you assumed, I am not only a 3° Master Mason in the Craft Lodge. I am also 12° I'm Lodge of Perfection, 16° in Mystic Council of Jerusalem, 18° in Knight Rose Croix, 25° Knight Qadosh and a 32° Prince of the Royal Secret in Consistory, of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Northern Masonic Jurisdiction.

I am also a ritualist and at my Craft Lodge hold the office of Senor Deacon and am also on the Masonic Education, Audit and Membership Communities.

keep going , inform us with your 500000 character posts they look real and informative they means a lot
They means deny deny deny,
Post automatically merged:

Denial from the one who apparently refused to read them.

No it's not
It's called freedom of speech
If it's false there is no need of you troweling about it

It's all true and you are being exposed not only here but basically everywhere
Goyim knows!

I, nor anybody else here has censored you let alone taken away your ability to post. Therefore, I do not know why you were going on about free speech, what you actually aren't entitled to on a privately owned platform. Freedom of speech however is not freedom from rebuttal or correction.

Again I invite you to substantiate your claims that what I have said is false. I really don't understand how you could conceive for one moment that you have exposed anything when you haven't substantiated a single claim. That is all you have given, your opinion, in the form of claims.

Also that anti-semitic comment, was uncalled for.

I think this HummmingBird dude, knows what's really at stake. They know exactly what they are doing.

He's hiding something.

Just all the secrets of Masonry. ;)

Can only anticipate the response @TheHummingbirdWizard will have

Oh I would like to think that I was quite tame and kept myself within due bounds.

If I were him, I wouldn't bother. His response would meet one of two answers: "He's lying" or "He's not initiated deep enough in Masonry to know what really goes on".

Story of my life. Even Grand Lodge officers get that. Still, it is 7:04 in the morning and I have to do something to keep me up because I have to do a full audit for the lodge tonight.

A couple of questions about Masons. What was the final position of Joseph de Maistre on the Masons? He held advanced grades, but several years ago I recall reading he blamed the French Revolution on Masonic subversion. Whether he regarded this as a perversion of Masonry or its real character was left unclear.

What is the present-day Masonic thinking on William Morgan, kidnapped from jail by Masons in 1826? Allegedly he was going to bring out a book spilling Masonic secrets. After disappearing from jail he was never seen again. (Morgan seems to have been a reprehensible character: a hard-drinking opportunist and all.)

I mean that's fair, I can't say that Mason's in France didn't have anything to do with the French revolution because.. well that just wouldn't be true. It is also true that if it had not been for Benjamin Franklin's French Masonic connections, the colonies probably wouldn't have won the revolutionary war. You have to understand that this was still very much the era of protestant versus Catholic Kings: the whole Kings verse pretender Kings situation. Quite frankly we were tired of Kings and the tyranny that they wrought. However it should also be noted that we have a very strong ethic of not getting involved in politics which is only cemented after having closed connections to two revolutionary wars.

Case in point, most if not all of those involved in the Boston Tea Party, were Masons. It wasn't a large sanctioned event, there was no motion, duly seconds, and passed, to put on a tea party. Neither however can I deny that those men knew that they weren't going to Lodge that night.

Typically when you look at the causes individual Mason tend to defend, we tend to defend people's right to live as they choose, to secure freedom and liberty for all, and for the decentralization of power. You see that last one and how the fraternity is structured with every jurisdiction being sovereign.

No I actually have mixed feelings about the whole U.S. revolution thing for obvious reasons, being native. On the one hand my Caucasian ancestors were being taxed without proper representation. On the other hand the king had made a decree protecting native lands in and passed the mountains from encroachment and being settled. They won't teach you this in school but one of the reasons for the revolutionary war was so the colonists would no longer be under the dictates of the king and thus the decree protecting those lands would be no one void as it would then be part of a foreign government. In fact you can see this in the declaration of Independence where native Americans were referred to as savages.

About a third of the founding fathers were Masons, and they knew that a new country was going to be formed if the war was successful regardless of whether they were involved or not; and they tried to steer it into a good direction by making sure that we had basic rights, and due prices which included the right to a fair trial. Much of that process was based on tried and true Masonic best practices as well as iroquoian government and the Roman model of the Republic. Even though I see the United States as oppressive foreign government encroaching upon my people, I also have to say they did a pretty good job because the Constitution is pretty solid - you you know when you are arguing about which Homo sapiens are actually huma.

As for William Morgan nobody really knows. A body was never found and it's more than likely that he skipped town, never to be heard from again. I'm sure he lived the rest of his life under a different name. You are correct that he was considered a rather reprehensible character. It is my understanding that he had incurred an enormous debt to many and have a habit of pissing people off. Yes it is true that he was planning an expose and apparently some Mason's decided to put the fear of God in him and were thus reprimanded for that, but there's no actual proof that he was ever murdered by Masons. That was assumed by some to be the case because of the earlier scuffle though no surviving records show any empirical or tangible evidence of any further crime to his person. So again, as it stands, I'm of the mind that he flew the coop.

Unfortunately the damage was done and we saw the United States' first third party, The Anti-Masonic Party, which if you adjust for population, can we argue to have led to the greatest losses in membership that we've ever seen. Well those days might seem far behind us to some, masonry never recovered politically. To this day it is rare to see Mason's in state or federal government although those who are fairly active in their community, often through Masonry, do often end up as local officials in their town or county.

-and of course the rhetoric of the party would go on to inform and lead to the various rhetoric we here today, being combined with rhetoric from The Leo Taxil hoax and who can forget Chic Tracks

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I can, the answer is that you are starting from a false premise and doomed to failure. You are cutting a guy that would get along well on ancient aliens but not so much in a respectable institution.

You started off quoting a conspiracy theorist ..come on now surely you can do better than that.

The Illuminati was founded in Bavaria Germany in 1776 and were shut down by the Bavarian government in 1784, or did you not read my posts? They never infiltrated Masonic government but Weishaupt and Knigge were both traitors who violated their obligation. What did happen was, they acquired an old Lodge building and acted like it had a renewed charter, preying in the ignorance of non-Masons and recruited for their cause in our name. That is why people think they infiltrated us.

Also what kind of character is a man that he would blatantly accuse one, or an entire organization of trafficking children and exploiting them sexually, on the whim of mere gossip. I pray you don't have to learn the error if your ways the hard way, by being yourself the victim of such allegations. Then you go on to make us vampires who can't appreciate a well seasoned pour, fir shame.

I fear that you may be color-blind

The Earliest reference to Freemasonry is from 1390. It also started in Scotland not England. If you are going to throw us under the bus at least get the history right. I even provided it for you in this thread and you still got it wrong.

Firstly, there is nothing wrong with being Gay and I am not going to entertain that an insult. My biological brother is gay I would not call another man brother if they took issue with that. Explain to me what a man's orientation has to do with either working on stone or inculcating morality? Not a damn thing.

I happen to be straight as a glass of barrel-proof Kentucky bourbon. I suppose you might say I was born that way, and of the whole fraternity I've only known two gay brothers.

You know I had no idea what adrenochrome was until I got on tick tock and saw conspiracy theorists talking about Masons. To be honest with you to this day I still don't even know what adrenochrome is because they can't tell me and if you try to look it up in any kind of scientific peer reviewed paper, it's not very clear. It seems like it may very well be based on some kind of real biological substance but at the same time it is clear that it is not the substance dearest or making it out to be. So congratulations you are also showing an ignorance of science.

You sir, are also guilty of telling a falsehood because there is no current 33rd degree ritual in any jurisdiction. Now I have read the ritual from the 1800s and there is absolutely no mention of selling your soul to any entity whatsoever. Not to Lucifer or any other being, and if you have a book that claims to be of the 33rd degree and is telling you those things, I am telling you right now that it is illegitimate and not the genuine article.

None of our ritual has anything to do with Lucifer, he is simply not relevant. He also doesn't happen to be a bad guy, it has taken a lot of smack because St Jerome led a smear campaign against St Lucifer and change the word Helel to
Lucifer in the Vulgate, which is a Latin translation of the Bible. So you are actually chasing a phantom as Lucifer was never originally part of scripture.

Masonry also does not teach that God is Man, you confusing us with the Ordo Templi Orientis.

What you will find in the ritual from the 1800s is a bit of anti-catholic sentiment which it's completely understandable when you figure that I. Brothers at the time genuinely believed that we had an undebatable connection to the Knights Templar who were stabbed in the back by the Catholic Church, and II.) The Catholic Church was yet again trying to impose religious tyranny over everybody and telling them how to live. As a matter of fact a theme of the old 25th degree goes out of its way to state that avenging the Templars is not a call to violence against the Vatican but rather fighting for religious freedom and voice of conscience in opposition there too, stating that right of conscience is above the church.

The 33rd degree is only relevant to the Scottish rite and holds absolutely no authority and any other dependent body of masonry. Heck the 33rd degree doesn't even hold any authority within the Scottish rite, being an honorary degree, though it is true that the Supreme Council only elects its members from a pool of 33rd degree Masons. The Supreme Council, also, has no authority beyond Scottish rite masonry.

There are no recognized rites of masonry nor any independent bodies which have a degree numbered higher than the 33rd. If you see references to a 34th degree or anything beyond 33rd, the person who wrote that either doesn't know what they are talking about or they are referencing something called the rites of Memphis and Misraim which are considered clandestine and thus not recognized as legitimate masonry.

What you were referring to is the Cryptic Council, which is the second part of York rite Masonry, being after Royal Arch Chapter and prior to Commandry. It is actually the newest part of the York rite, and has its origins rooted in the Mystic Council of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish rite. Just as the Mystic Council deals with the building of the second temple and provides a bridge between first temple lore in the Chivalric era of Christian Knightdom, so too does the cryptic Council provide a bridge between the resolution of the first temple story and the Chivalric era covered in commandry.

The reason it is called cryptic masonry, it's because it looks too the intelligence and wisdom to be found within God's creation by virtue of having been created by an omniscient and omnipresent being. That's we look to the architect's work to discover ancient wisdom otherwise lost, and to this end the study of geometric truths, are also prevalent.

Well a Muslim can indeed be a Mason these degrees have nothing to do with Islam. In fact in some jurisdictions you aren't going to be voted on to become a member of commandry if you are not a Christian. While that requirement is not part of Cryptic Masonry, its themes, like I said move one in that direction and while a non-Christian Mason will often take Royal arts chapter for resolution to what they learned in the three craft degrees, most don't feel compelled to continue on into Cryptic Masonry.

Can you prove that anything I have said is misinformation are you just trying to undermine me because you don't have anything to refute the arguments and statements that I have made? Keep in mind that as you were making these allegations the burden of proof is on you.

The only thing that you have gotten right so far is that we do indeed have cave degrees, and that one is me choosing to give you that by stretching your comment.

Now before we go over my credentials, it needs to be stated and no uncertain terms that's the 3° is the highest degree that can be obtained in Masonry, with the exception of the past master degree which is an office-degree and the original third, because no rite or pendant body can confer more authority than the crafts Lodge and nothing a pendant to or expanded upon the crafts Lodge can be considered Masonry without the approval and dispensation of the Grand Craft Lodge for that jurisdiction. See, you assume that just because there is a higher number tacked on to the title, that it imparts greater authority. This is not so, and shows an improper understanding of what degrees are. A circle has 360° and not all of them are transversed in an upward vertical movement. Likewise a protractor also has a curvature and a ruler can be moved into a horizontal position. The fourth degree and every degree better after his horizontal or parallel to the third.

Now as for my credentials, which you assumed, I am not only a 3° Master Mason in the Craft Lodge. I am also 12° I'm Lodge of Perfection, 16° in Mystic Council of Jerusalem, 18° in Knight Rose Croix, 25° Knight Qadosh and a 32° Prince of the Royal Secret in Consistory, of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Northern Masonic Jurisdiction.

I am also a ritualist and at my Craft Lodge hold the office of Senor Deacon and am also on the Masonic Education, Audit and Membership Communities.

Denial from the one who apparently refused to read them.

I, nor anybody else here has censored you let alone taken away your ability to post. Therefore, I do not know why you were going on about free speech, what you actually aren't entitled to on a privately owned platform. Freedom of speech however is not freedom from rebuttal or correction.

Again I invite you to substantiate your claims that what I have said is false. I really don't understand how you could conceive for one moment that you have exposed anything when you haven't substantiated a single claim. That is all you have given, your opinion, in the form of claims.

Also that anti-semitic comment, was uncalled for.

Just all the secrets of Masonry. ;)

Oh I would like to think that I was quite tame and kept myself within due bounds.

Story of my life. Even Grand Lodge officers get that. Still, it is 7:04 in the morning and I have to do something to keep me up because I have to do a full audit for the lodge tonight.

I mean that's fair, I can't say that Mason's in France didn't have anything to do with the French revolution because.. well that just wouldn't be true. It is also true that if it had not been for Benjamin Franklin's French Masonic connections, the colonies probably wouldn't have won the revolutionary war. You have to understand that this was still very much the era of protestant versus Catholic Kings: the whole Kings verse pretender Kings situation. Quite frankly we were tired of Kings and the tyranny that they wrought. However it should also be noted that we have a very strong ethic of not getting involved in politics which is only cemented after having closed connections to two revolutionary wars.

Case in point, most if not all of those involved in the Boston Tea Party, were Masons. It wasn't a large sanctioned event, there was no motion, duly seconds, and passed, to put on a tea party. Neither however can I deny that those men knew that they weren't going to Lodge that night.

Typically when you look at the causes individual Mason tend to defend, we tend to defend people's right to live as they choose, to secure freedom and liberty for all, and for the decentralization of power. You see that last one and how the fraternity is structured with every jurisdiction being sovereign.

No I actually have mixed feelings about the whole U.S. revolution thing for obvious reasons, being native. On the one hand my Caucasian ancestors were being taxed without proper representation. On the other hand the king had made a decree protecting native lands in and passed the mountains from encroachment and being settled. They won't teach you this in school but one of the reasons for the revolutionary war was so the colonists would no longer be under the dictates of the king and thus the decree protecting those lands would be no one void as it would then be part of a foreign government. In fact you can see this in the declaration of Independence where native Americans were referred to as savages.

About a third of the founding fathers were Masons, and they knew that a new country was going to be formed if the war was successful regardless of whether they were involved or not; and they tried to steer it into a good direction by making sure that we had basic rights, and due prices which included the right to a fair trial. Much of that process was based on tried and true Masonic best practices as well as iroquoian government and the Roman model of the Republic. Even though I see the United States as oppressive foreign government encroaching upon my people, I also have to say they did a pretty good job because the Constitution is pretty solid - you you know when you are arguing about which Homo sapiens are actually huma.

As for William Morgan nobody really knows. A body was never found and it's more than likely that he skipped town, never to be heard from again. I'm sure he lived the rest of his life under a different name. You are correct that he was considered a rather reprehensible character. It is my understanding that he had incurred an enormous debt to many and have a habit of pissing people off. Yes it is true that he was planning an expose and apparently some Mason's decided to put the fear of God in him and were thus reprimanded for that, but there's no actual proof that he was ever murdered by Masons. That was assumed by some to be the case because of the earlier scuffle though no surviving records show any empirical or tangible evidence of any further crime to his person. So again, as it stands, I'm of the mind that he flew the coop.

Unfortunately the damage was done and we saw the United States' first third party, The Anti-Masonic Party, which if you adjust for population, can we argue to have led to the greatest losses in membership that we've ever seen. Well those days might seem far behind us to some, masonry never recovered politically. To this day it is rare to see Mason's in state or federal government although those who are fairly active in their community, often through Masonry, do often end up as local officials in their town or county.

-and of course the rhetoric of the party would go on to inform and lead to the various rhetoric we here today, being combined with rhetoric from The Leo Taxil hoax and who can forget Chic Tracks
If all you saying here is true. Then, I apologize. It's just that their are those People in Power, that are doing those things. There are so many missing kids.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If all you saying here is true. Then, I apologize. It's just that their are those People in Power, that are doing those things. There are so many missing kids.
All he does is deny deny deny
I already told everyone
Well I guess I will post that ritual book in here including lucifer worshiping on the 33° th degree then,

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I like how the accused is writing a well thought-out text with lots of background info and the accuser hasn't even went beyond seeing red.

Go Masonry go! I would rather speak coherent sentences than talking caveman style "deny deny deny". Projection is strong in this one.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I already told everyone
Well I guess I will post that ritual book in here including lucifer worshiping on the 33° th degree then,
I thought you were gnostic, shouldn’t you be a fan of Lucifer?

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are different kinds of gnostics. Some have argued that Chick Tracts present a kind of gnosticism.

I already told everyone

Do it! Sounds hilarious.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are different kinds of gnostics. Some have argued that Chick Tracts present a kind of gnosticism.

Do it! Sounds hilarious.
I'm searching my library
It was few years ago I accidentally opened that file

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Since he is mason
Maybe he could explain why these guys look like baphomet

Last edited:

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm searching my library

Since he is mason

I don't see anyone there that looks like Baphomet. I do however see emblazoned on the shield the "four living creatures" representing Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Keep looking for that 33° rite though.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see anyone there that looks like Baphomet. I do however see emblazoned on the shield the "four living creatures" representing Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Keep looking for that 33° rite though.
Did I ask you ? I asked TheHummingbirdWizard
Sure , I will post it as soon I find it in my files,

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You mean the guy that denies, denies, denies? Why would you seek answers from such a shifty figure?
Yes
Because he is the 'mason one' here
Answering questions on freemasonry as he started the topic

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I hear you. You want more of those 500,000 character posts. Not that you'll read them of course. I too like collecting texts I don't read.
What's the actual point of you ?
Yes I read all of them from his First post, I was interested in freemasonry back then
Nothing new he said,I have read the same stuff he mentioned from other sources

According to Thomas lamb 33°
On the origins and were it freemasonry first begin
He mentions Britain,

Last edited:

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What's the actual point of you ?
Yes I read all of them from his First p

If that’s true then it’s good manners to actually respond to what he’s saying instead of simply calling him a liar and then introducing more nonsense for him to refute. And the image you posted has nothing to do with Baphomet- you don’t need a mason to tell you that, just someone with knowledge of the most basic Christian symbolism. And if you only wanted him to respond, you should have DMed him.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In defense of @TheHummingbirdWizard , at least he tries to dispel bullshit and takes time to write well thought-out posts.
To refute with a one-liner, is a bit crude, right?
Actually the Spartans, the Ancient Chinese, the Romans (I can go on) considered the one-liner the consummate art. The reader/listener has to ponder for himself. As Kong Zi (Confucius) quoth, "I hold up one corner. If the pupil cannot provide the other three, the lesson is over."

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm searching my library

Since he is mason
DISCLAIMER: NOT A MASON

So if you look at the crest those guys are on the right and left of (assuming that's who you mean), you see a man, a lion, a bird and a bull. Those are the "Four Living Creatures" from the bible. (Sometimes people view the archangels of the L(B)RP as these figures - bull-headed for earth and Uriel in the north, lion-headed for fire and Michael in the South etc). But anyway that imagery is found in a tonne of places - you can google "four living creatures". They're also on the tarot card Wheel of Fortune. They're from the vision of Ezekiel (and I think a different place in the bible as well). Some people also syncretise them to the gospel writers, Matthew Mark Luke and John. My point with all these is they're deeply embedded in both magical tradition and Abrahamic religion.

OKAY SO now look at the guys. They're amalgams of the four living creatures. Man's head, bird's wings, bull's hooves and .... maybe lion's fluffy legs? that one's a stretch)

I feel fairly confident that's what's going on here.

Whereas Baphomet is hermaphroditic, has breasts and a penis, as well as a goat's head. So, several key symbols missing, making them not much like Baphomet symbolically, even though I can see why you'd connect them.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If that’s true then it’s good manners to actually respond to what he’s saying instead of simply calling him a liar and then introducing more nonsense for him to refute. And the image you posted has nothing to do with Baphomet- you don’t need a mason to tell you that, just someone with knowledge of the most basic Christian symbolism. And if you only wanted him to respond, you should have DMed him.
Yeah, I was meant wings and half human half animal symbolism and what is that would be mean actually,

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Just want to say that I’m really enjoying @TheHummingbirdWizard ’s contributions to the forum.

He has really shut down a lot of the silliness when it comes to Conspiracy theories and false narratives about Free Masonry.

I mean yeah there are still going to be ludicrous posts but he’s provided a lot information to shut it down so when new members arrive they won’t be sucked into believing the false nonsense being spewed.

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
Q. Is Freemasonry Hermetic?

You meant to answer that freemasonry is a degenerated form of hermeticism. A discount version perhaps.

-

From your view as Mason:

What is Initiation? How is it operated, bestowed upon or etc. What do freemasons think this means or encompasses?