• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ganesha, Binder of ALL Demons...

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone have an invocation for this gem? Im sure many invocations exist, but was hoping more along the lines of invocation bordering on evocation of Ganesha, or at least evoking Ganesha into select natal houses?

Thanks, I know this is odd. I have a 57 bead necklace I can use since the crucifix is detached at the moment. So will simply envision Ganesha while silently chanting.

Dilculo, Nocte Ac Die
Post automatically merged:

Nice, but not exactly my goal in this.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Immersing yourself while staring at a painting or statue of him and beading a mantra would probably induce trance and make connection.

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you very much for that. There are a few Bombay Grocers near me, so may pick up a Ganesha statue, and attempt to enliven it with Ganesha.

Last edited:

Omee

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you very much for that. There are a few Bombay Grocers near me, so may pick up a Ganesha statue, and attempt to enliven it with Ganesha.

Phil Hine's website have a Ganesha Puja too, I recommend doing it if you have the space! You can also enliven the murti/ganesha statue with PGM IV.1596-1715.

Reaction score
Awards
Could you expand on the PGM IV.1596-1715 for me? I am unfamiliar with this.
Thank you for the recommendations!

Omee

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Could you expand on the PGM IV.1596-1715 for me? I am unfamiliar with this.
Thank you for the recommendations!
It is in Greek Magical Papyri/Papyri Graecae Magicae, the 12 faces of Helios consecration and you would basically replace the consecration of a ring or an amulet with ensouling the Ganesha's statue. I would usually fumigate it with frankincense or a sweet smelling incense while holding the statue over the incense.

I don't know if this is instructive enough, there's a small booklet called The Secrets of Helios: Unlocking the Practical Uses of PGM IV.1596-1715 by Alison Chicosky I recommend getting digital copy of it if you want it, will help with using that consecration ritual!

Reaction score
His mantra seems to be the only way to invoke and evoke.
Can you provide a link to that mantra please or maybe a good book? I am also seeking to work with him although not to bind demons.

Anyone have an invocation for this gem? Im sure many invocations exist, but was hoping more along the lines of invocation bordering on evocation of Ganesha, or at least evoking Ganesha into select natal houses?

Thanks, I know this is odd. I have a 57 bead necklace I can use since the crucifix is detached at the moment. So will simply envision Ganesha while silently chanting.

Dilculo, Nocte Ac Die

Nice, but not exactly my goal in this.

Don't know if I have the skills of knowledge to help you but I have been researching him after reading a book by Ellen Dugan that included a spell to him. I found this book on amazon and have been using this to construct a spell involving him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, will add to my reading list.

Rosary exercise:
1st bead Aum Brahma
3 beads - Aum
5th bead - Aum Brahma
Decade beads - Aum Ganesha
Week beads - Aum Brahma

Effect - Slight increase in mental awareness. Slight feeling of Peace.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Can you provide a link to that mantra please or maybe a good book? I am also seeking to work with him although not to bind demons.
It was only a quick research that I did, and I have just started to work with Ganesha but not everyday as I should have. So I believe I don't have enough information to give that will help someone else but regardless this might set you on your way. And I hope it helps.

The Mantras that I was listening to was to clear negative energies and obstacles.
Remove obstacles Mantra

Remove negative energies Mantra

His other Mantras

Omee

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Don't know if I have the skills of knowledge to help you but I have been researching him after reading a book by Ellen Dugan that included a spell to him. I found this book on amazon and have been using this to construct a spell involving him.

There's this book that I like, it is pretty in-depth on Ganesha:

It have mantras, prayers, invocation, and so on.