• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Have you noticed a larger percentage of the population is becoming irrational in so many ways?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I have studied enough of psychology and being an astute observer of people (their thinking, body language) I am finding that the "mass-formation" effect that has been put into effect on the planet in the last 5 or so years especially is staggering. I know most people are not extremely aware of themselves and their surroundings but I am beside myself to see how irrational/insane people are becoming. I understand the plan the elite has used to dumb the population of the world down and to use divide and conquer tactics to keep and gain more control, but it still amazes me how it
Read Matt Rodins "Capitalism Gone With A Whimper".
happens. I have watched people completely change so many beliefs to fit in when in the past they had the strength to stand on their
Mass hysteria, divide and conquer.
beliefs. Fear is such a strong influence and to see its effects is unreal. It is like the Twilight Zone in reality (loved that show) and is it strange. At one point it felt like waking up in another timeline as I am sure it has been like for some others. I understand the Cognitive Dissonance, Confirmation Bis, Confirmation memory (that one is freeky), avoidance and disconnect that happens and it is so bizarre to see it play out. I know they literally wanted to make the majority go insane to be controlled easily and they expect most won't survive the future. Of course the elite are suffering from the vary same issues as well but they don't think they are which is how cognitive dissonance with confirmation bias works. I am interested to hear any of your experiences with this around you?
Psychiatry vs the occult, misdiagnosis, brain eating drugs...
Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One can speculate endlessly as to causes. Personally I'm into cure. Which means psychologically unplugging from as much of the un-culture as possible. (Once brain implants become mandatory, that will be a thing of the past.) This, of course, stamps me as the nuttiest guy in the room in many situations. Price of non-attendance at the Great Suttee of World Civ, eh?