• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

how do i know all this witchcraft stuff is real?

blustifer

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
I am new to this but am unsure if any of it is truly real.
I just can't wrap my head around how doing some spell is going to change the future in any way shape or form.
My aunt in law is a "psychic" and "witch" but I think she's just doin that to make some money.

I guess what I'm asking for is some sort of proof or such like some spell or something in which I can do to experience something strange or supernatural.

And if this is all real, can someone make a spell to change my physical appearance and or make me grow taller or something like such?

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am new to this but am unsure if any of it is truly real.
I just can't wrap my head around how doing some spell is going to change the future in any way shape or form.
My aunt in law is a "psychic" and "witch" but I think she's just doin that to make some money.

I guess what I'm asking for is some sort of proof or such like some spell or something in which I can do to experience something strange or supernatural.

And if this is all real, can someone make a spell to change my physical appearance and or make me grow taller or something like such?
Magic is real.
To get a proof you'll have to work very hard to get it primarily because nobody is going to share their dark secrets with whom ever.

There are some fundamental principles you need to understand, you're asking for a spell that would change your physical appearance...
Well it's not going to happen because magic doesn't deal with this kind of stuff, there are shape shifting tricks, apparitions and psyche based shape shifting however this kind of stuff isn't to be used for things like changing your body, that's not magic.

You need to be realistic and expect from magic only what magic deals with.
Changing someone else's body is possible but not in the way you think of it because it's not physical change but mental change.

You might have heard of "f**ing with someone's head", if you did you're on good way to learn more about it and become dangerous mage that turns people into frogs or what ever animal they want.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Magic is real.
To get a proof you'll have to work very hard to get it primarily because nobody is going to share their dark secrets with whom ever.
It's more that you won't get it until you experience it yourself. I could describe what magic is like until the cows come home, but it won't help.
You might have heard of "f**ing with someone's head", if you did you're on good way to learn more about it and become dangerous mage that turns people into frogs or what ever animal they want.
"Will you really turn him into a frog, Granny?"
Granny Weatherwax: "No, but he'll think he's one, and that's just as good."

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Magic doesn't have to be real to work. Scientific evidence supports the existence of the placebo effect and prayer.
On those fundamental principles alone magic will undoubtedly have some effect no matter who performs what.
Faith like scientific proof is best when taken from personal experience. Everything outside of individual perception is hearsay when it comes down to it.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Magic doesn't have to be real to work. Scientific evidence supports the existence of the placebo effect and prayer.
On those fundamental principles alone magic will undoubtedly have some effect no matter who performs what.
Faith like scientific proof is best when taken from personal experience. Everything outside of individual perception is hearsay when it comes down to it.
Though when it comes to bullet wounds, cancer, and death curses I prefer to dilute my reality with copious draughts of hearsay, thank you.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The placebo effect is magic, and is real. Prayer is usually incomplete instructions on how to do magic, because they don't know how it works, only that it depends on belief and intent.