• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My higher self is a DEMON?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I just found this after unlocking clairaudience and asking my succubus and from divination too. It know it sounds a bit nuts, but I think it's possible that some humans are demons in origin. I was oblivious to this my whole life, but it kinda makes sense why nearly demon I evoked called me their child. It's also probably the reason why demons are so kind and loving towards me. Am I nuts or is it actually possible?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I think it's possible that some humans are demons in origin
Oh no, please don't do this here.

This reminded of some websites I would visit when I was younger, they were filled with people claiming to be demons, angels, gods and etc.
I think the word used for them was "otherkin", and look while I can understand the concept behind it(and might even question if it is possible for such thing to be real), at the end of the day you're a human.

If you can only do things humans can do and nothing more, then you're human.
I know this may sound obnoxious, but unless you can do what a demon can, then you're human no matter what your "origins" may be.
it kinda makes sense why nearly demon I evoked called me their child
Without wanting to sound like a prick, but it seems like you're almost claiming to be the antichrist or something(or someone) important to them, with how you say that demons love you and are nice to you.

Reaction score
Awards
I think you’re psychologically baiting yourself into an ever deepening hole of narcissism and delusions of grandeur.
Such as my arm is sore, I must be a vampirism target. When we realize our place in a very small planet in one of many galaxies or universes, it helps to put things in perspective. I would rely less on divination and more on psychic skills. When clairvoyance and clairaudience open up it can be helpful, but clairsentience should be the goal. Off my soapbox now...

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
At the end of the day, what you experienced is an example of unverified personal gnosis that runs counter to every known tradition, from the devils of organized religion to even demonolatry which tends to treat demons with a healthy dose of respect and awe. The Mathers translation of the Goetia, for example, says about Vepar: "Also he maketh men to die in Three Days by Putrefying Wounds or Sores, and causing Worms to breed in them." Hardly a cuddly character, right? So for the most part we're not doubting that you have some kind of experiences, just your interpretation of them seems questionable. Could these be impostor spirits? You seem bent on calling these beings 'demons' - is this really what they are? Granted, angels disguised as demons sound even more far-fetched. @stratamaster78 suggested testing theses spirits, a good idea if you ask me.
Post automatically merged:

That is the weakness of your simple tutorial: You simply say the name of a demon and trust in the universe to provide you with the correct answer. For one, I myself believe in an uncaring universe that doesn't even have a personality to give two hoots about me, so this is definitely not the way to go about it for me had I enough experience and ability to do conjuring. Even demonolators would light the appropriate incense, chant enns, gaze at sigils, etc. in order to really focus on the object of their veneration. True, names have power, but is a name alone enough here?

Last edited:

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
At the end of the day, what you experienced is an example of unverified personal gnosis that runs counter to every known tradition, from the devils of organized religion to even demonolatry which tends to treat demons with a healthy dose of respect and awe. The Mathers translation of the Goetia, for example, says about Vepar: "Also he maketh men to die in Three Days by Putrefying Wounds or Sores, and causing Worms to breed in them." Hardly a cuddly character, right? So for the most part we're not doubting that you have some kind of experiences, just your interpretation of them seems questionable. Could these be impostor spirits? You seem bent on calling these beings 'demons' - is this really what they are? Granted, angels disguised as demons sound even more far-fetched. @stratamaster78 suggested testing theses spirits, a good idea if you ask me.
Well my succubus called herself a "Love angel" so maybe it is indeed an angel.. But yea, it really could be an imposter, how would one go about testing a spirit?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@stratamaster78 said: "I would at least use some appropriate God-names and Signs to test the Spirit/Intelligence that answers to this wide net casting." Really no idea, it's way above my paygrade because I have no practical conjuring experience whatsoever. I did a Google search concerning the testing of impostor spirits and found a thread on BALG where someone wrote: "Banish and clease, then in ritual summon Paimon formally. Test the entity that comes by requiring it to show its sigil. If it shows you Pamons sigil then it’s him. Then ask him if the entity from this event was him." So a formal ritual after all and some sort of showing a demonic ID *lol

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@stratamaster78 said: "I would at least use some appropriate God-names and Signs to test the Spirit/Intelligence that answers to this wide net casting." Really no idea, it's way above my paygrade because I have no practical conjuring experience whatsoever. I did a Google search concerning the testing of impostor spirits and found a thread on BALG where someone wrote: "Banish and clease, then in ritual summon Paimon formally. Test the entity that comes by requiring it to show its sigil. If it shows you Pamons sigil then it’s him. Then ask him if the entity from this event was him." So a formal ritual after all and some sort of showing a demonic ID *lol

You can usually test spirits in the Astral by Throwing up a Grade Sign that applies or aligns with that Spirit you are trying to make contact with and if they can respond with the same sign they they may be who they say they are....or they can be tested by vibrating divine God-Names names at them. For example AGLA or EHEIEH.

If the Astral vision is stronger or clearer in some way they may be true...but if the vision weakens or becomes more muddled then they may be false. If they pass these types of tests, obtain from them a word of power, a number, or both.

Then go back and look those up in a resource like 777/Sephir Sephiroth or Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia or Agrippa or Skinner's Complete Magicians Tables etc to see if the word or number or the gematria of the word seems meaningful to you and/or accurate and related to whatever transpired with the entity.

If these things match then the spirit is most likely who they say they are.... but if they do not match then it could be an imposter spirit.

I'm sure there are other tests but these are standard GD/AA/OTO type methods.
Post automatically merged:

Tried to edit but 5 min limit expired.

You can also use L.V.X signs to test and Vibrate Arch Angel names of appropriate spheres

Hebrew letters that relate to planetary forces can also be traced to affect visions.

Saturn (Tauv). Trace a Tauv to banish interruptions by intrusive memories.

Jupiter (Kaph). Trace a Kaph to banish intrusive fantasies about the future.

Mars (Peh). Trace a Peh to deal with aggressive entities. If one is being challenged in an aggressive fashion in a vision, tracing a
Peh should calm things down.

Sun (Resh). Trace a Resh to overcome ego inflation. When the information one is receiving in a vision seems exaggerated or inflated, tracing a Resh will help to ground the information and balance the interaction.

Venus (Daleth). Trace a Daleth to banish the intrusion of erotic fantasies as well as interference arising from one's emotions.

Mercury (Beth). Trace a Beth to test the truth of statements made by an entity, to banish deceitfulness, and to eliminate any intrusive thoughts that may interrupt the vision.

Moon (Gimel). Trace a Gimel to refocus a vision

Last edited:

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think you’re psychologically baiting yourself into an ever deepening hole of narcissism and delusions of grandeur.
Also, I do not appreciate being called narcissistic. I am nowhere close to being narcissitic since my empathy is way too high. Maybe I just want to be loved by demons because I have not received much love in life.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
When I was in my child and teen years, I just loved to believe I was not actually a human, but a secretly powerful other being (that ranged from aliens to demons in different years). It passed when I grew older and understood more about my own nature and psychological mechanisms that act when you're feeling rejected, non-understood, weak and powerless.

Am I nuts or is it actually possible?

I don't know about your situation or divination skills, but healthy skepticism with a grain of experience tells me that it's either a phase, or you're, as you said, "nuts".

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Shaman, the problem here is of basic communication with your higher self. First ask yourself a question- what is a demon anyway?
This isn't a trivial question.
Yea well I am not sure what a demon is, I was thinking what my succubus told me.. My higher self is an incubus demon but ah well, I will just take everyone's advice here and not believe.

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
An incubus demon? Well thats a tad more possible than be an incarnation of Goetia at least. Or maybe you got familiarized with the succubi to the point you are going to be one of those next life?

I don't subscribe to either thought since we can't even prove if souls exist in the first place. But I have seen more outrageous claims for sure.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
An incubus demon? Well thats a tad more possible than be an incarnation of Goetia at least. Or maybe you got familiarized with the succubi to the point you are going to be one of those next life?

I don't subscribe to either thought since we can't even prove if souls exist in the first place. But I have seen more outrageous claims for sure.
This makes sense, I have always wished to become an incubus at one point. Someone also did a visual reading on my soul and it looked like a young incubus. I have done countless manifestation and even asked Naamah to turn me into an incubus when finished with earth. But yea, not trying to sound like a narcissist nor am I one.

Status
Not open for further replies.