Hello all, has anyone else ever experienced anything similar to this?
I used the pendulum earlier to speak to my spirit guides, they are locked in and I triple checked it was them giving me the answers. Before, and definitely afterwards again!
They said they had a message for me. I used a letter chart to get words to tell me what they wanted to say. They spelled out I should question my path. I then asked in relation to what exactly, this time without the letter chart as that takes ages and I'm not the most patient person there is.
Anyway the answer: quit your job and sell everything and move to another country on another continent. I mean what?....
I've lived and worked in different countries for years at a time, but am really settled in this one now, job and all. It seems a bit crazy to get a suggestion like that. It did agree it's my choice whether or not I move, and timeline wise if I did want to move.
It suggested some weeks ago that I'd live there sometime in the future and I thought yes, I've fancied that myself. However, maybe after retirement or so (still some 20+ years away) and it's not super easy to get into in that country in the first place. However, back then I didn't ask for a time line, and it clearly wants me to act on this way sooner to want to talk to me and they said within the next months!
They also told me not to worry about the logistics (I definitely would worry, I've done it often enough to know the hassle and it would be even more so now!) because I'll figure them out like I've always done. I mean nice and supportive and all, but what the heck?
I used the pendulum earlier to speak to my spirit guides, they are locked in and I triple checked it was them giving me the answers. Before, and definitely afterwards again!
They said they had a message for me. I used a letter chart to get words to tell me what they wanted to say. They spelled out I should question my path. I then asked in relation to what exactly, this time without the letter chart as that takes ages and I'm not the most patient person there is.
Anyway the answer: quit your job and sell everything and move to another country on another continent. I mean what?....
I've lived and worked in different countries for years at a time, but am really settled in this one now, job and all. It seems a bit crazy to get a suggestion like that. It did agree it's my choice whether or not I move, and timeline wise if I did want to move.
It suggested some weeks ago that I'd live there sometime in the future and I thought yes, I've fancied that myself. However, maybe after retirement or so (still some 20+ years away) and it's not super easy to get into in that country in the first place. However, back then I didn't ask for a time line, and it clearly wants me to act on this way sooner to want to talk to me and they said within the next months!
They also told me not to worry about the logistics (I definitely would worry, I've done it often enough to know the hassle and it would be even more so now!) because I'll figure them out like I've always done. I mean nice and supportive and all, but what the heck?