• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Summoning Terrestrial Jinn โ€” A Practical Guide from the Islamic Occult Tradition ('Ilm al-Hikmah)

Hi guys, this is my first post ๐Ÿ™‚ I consider myself as a baby witch ๐Ÿ˜.

Today I want to share a Terrestrial Jinn summoning ritual from The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut (Al-Toukhi), a grimoire rooted in the Islamic occult tradition known as 'Ilm al-Hikmah (The Science of Wisdom).
This tradition sits alongside Kabbalah, Goetia, and Hoodoo as one of the most complete occult systems in existence, combining sacred letter mysticism ('Ilm al-Huruf), magic squares ('Ilm al-Awfaq), and spirit conjuration ('Ilm al-'Azaim) in a single coherent lineage descending from Al-Buni's Shams al-Ma'arif.
I have personally performed this ritual and will share my experience alongside the instructions.

BACKGROUND / TERRESTRIAL JINN
In Islamic cosmological tradition, Jinn are beings created from smokeless fire and exist in parallel to humanity. Terrestrial Jinn (Jinn al-Ard) are specifically bound to the earth plane and are associated with:
Ruins, bathrooms, thresholds, and dark spaces
Earthly matters, influence over people and situations in physical proximity
Relatively accessible contact compared to aerial or fire Jinn
The bathroom (hammam) holds special significance in Islamic folk tradition as liminal space, a place where Terrestrial Jinn habitually reside. Multiple hadith recommend saying Bismillah before entering precisely because it is considered their territory. This ritual uses that cosmological fact deliberately.

THE RITUAL
Source: The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut - Al-Toukhi
Requirements:
  • A private bathroom
  • Incense (any scent)
  • A tasbih or counting app
  • A clearly defined intention (niyyah)
  • Three consecutive nights at the same hour
Optimal timing: After midnight, between 00:00 and 02:00. Consistency across all three nights is critical.

PREPARATION (Before Night One)
Define your intention with surgical precision before you begin. Vague intentions produce vague results. Write it down and carry it with you.
The ritual text is deliberately simple:
"Shor (ุดูˆุฑ) Sor (ุณูˆุฑ) Answer O Jinn"
In Arabic: ุดูˆุฑ โ€” ุณูˆุฑ โ€” ุฃุฌุจ ูŠุง ุฌู†
Pronunciation: Shor โ€” Sor โ€” Ajib ya Jinn
These are evocation words, possibly names of a specific Jinn or threshold calls in the Jinn tongue. Shur (ุดูˆุฑ) carries connotations of awakening/stirring; Sur (ุณูˆุฑ) relates to walls and boundaries, symbolically the Jinn of earth and thresholds.

NIGHT PROCEDURE
Enter the bathroom, do not say Bismillah upon entering. You are deliberately entering their space.
Light incense and place it on a stable surface.
Turn off the lights. Darkness is not superstition, it removes visual distraction and deepens focus.
Stand or sit in a stable position you will maintain across all three nights.
Take three slow, deep breaths.
Begin recitation in a firm, medium voice โ€” neither whisper nor shout.
Recite 1,002 times minimum. I recommend setting your counter to 1,100 as a conscious margin, going beyond the prescribed number does not break the ritual. Stopping before 1,002 does.
Maintain your intention actively in mind throughout, visualise the outcome, not the process.
When the sign comes (see below), stop recitation immediately and speak your intention clearly and firmly:
"I, (your name), son of (your mother name), have come here with clear intention and firm word. My request is (state your intention completely). Fulfill this and depart in peace."
Wait 1-2 minutes in silence. Then close:
"The work is declared. You may depart."
Exit. Say Bismillah as you leave, this closes the liminal space behind you.
If no sign comes on a given night: Complete the 1,002 recitations, state your intention anyway, and continue on subsequent nights. The sign may come on night two, night three, or in dreams.


THE SIGN OF RESPONSE
The grimoire states: "The sign of response is that you hear deep breathing from within the walls."
From personal experience, the sign may manifest as:
Deep breathing or respiratory sounds from the walls
Sudden temperature drop, cold air moving across the body
Atmospheric pressure change, difficulty breathing, dense air
Accelerated heartbeat with no physical cause
Auditory phenomena structural sounds, creaking
A sudden compulsion to speak as if something says "speak now"
The physical response of fear is natural on first contact. The tradition is unanimous: do not retreat, do not show fear. Fear breaks the connection and can provoke adverse reaction. Ground yourself and speak.

DREAMS DURING THE THREE NIGHTS
Dreams are a primary communication channel for Terrestrial Jinn. Record them immediately upon waking, before moving or checking your phone. Dream content during the three nights often reflects:
  • The Jinn testing your resolve through hostility or challenge
  • Symbolic commentary on your intention and whether conditions support it
  • Early manifestation signals
A hostile or humiliating dream on night one is not a bad sign, it is frequently a test of the practitioner's firmness.

AFTER THE THREE NIGHTS
  • Do not repeat the ritual for at least 40 days
  • Manifestation may be gradual, watch for coincidences, unexpected opportunities, and symbolic patterns
  • Maintain silence about the working until it manifests
  • Dreams may continue as the work progresses

COSMOLOGICAL CONTEXT
Terrestrial Jinn operate within the causal plane. They influence what already has probability of occurring, they amplify, remove obstacles, and open paths. They do not create from nothing. Intentions grounded in real causal chains respond better than purely abstract requests.

FAQ
Q: Do I need to be Muslim to perform this ritual?
A: The ritual as written does not require Muslim faith. However, it draws from Islamic cosmology. Practitioners from other traditions have performed it, approach with respect for the tradition's framework.
Q: What incense should I use?
A: The grimoire states "any scent." For Terrestrial Jinn, frankincense, sandalwood, or oud are traditionally associated but not mandatory.
Q: What if I lose count?
A: Continue from where you are. Do not restart. Going over 1,002 is neutral, stopping under is the only critical error.
Q: Can I use a phone counter/app?
A: Yes. A tasbih app is valid. Set screen brightness low and keep it face down when not checking.
Q: What if nothing happens across all three nights?
A: Complete the ritual regardless. The sign may come in dreams rather than during recitation. Absence of dramatic phenomena does not indicate failure, contact is sometimes subtle.
Q: Is this dangerous?
A: The ritual contains no formal protective framework, no pentacles, no divine name barriers. Experienced practitioners in this tradition typically recite Ayat al-Kursi (Quran 2:255) before entering as personal protection. This does not block the Jinn, it ensures only a Jinn muwaqqal (bound, non-hostile entity) responds.
Q: Can I perform this with a specific person as my intention?
A: Yes. Terrestrial Jinn work on earthly matters including interpersonal situations. Be specific and concrete with your intention.
Q: What tradition does this belong to?
A: 'Ilm al-Hikmah Islamic occultism. The lineage runs through Harut and Marut (Quranic reference, 2:102) โ†’ Al-Buni (Shams al-Ma'arif, 13th century) โ†’ Al-Toukhi (19th-20th century Egypt) โ†’ modern grimoires in this tradition.


PERSONAL NOTES
I performed this ritual recently. The sign on night three was unmistakable temperature drop, difficulty breathing, cold air moving from feet to hands, involuntary cessation of recitation, and a sudden compulsion to speak the intention. The atmospheric shift was significant enough that I stopped at count 841 instinctively rather than completing the full count.
Dreams across the three nights were rich and progressively symbolic moving from hostile/challenging content on night one to calmer resolution imagery by night three. This progression appears to be characteristic of the working.
I will update this thread as manifestation develops within the 40-day window.

SOURCES
The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut Al-Toukhi
Shams al-Ma'arif al-Kubra Ahmad ibn Ali Al-Buni
Red Magick: Grimoire of Djinn Spells and Sorceries
Questions and experiences welcome below. If you have worked with Terrestrial Jinn through other methods, I'd be interested in comparing notes.
 

agloval

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
90
Reaction score
89
Awards
2
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed post. I really appreciate people who share practical experiences instead of just repeating things they've read.

I wanted to ask something purely out of curiosity. Since I don't know much about Islamic occultism or jinn work, why do practitioners usually work with terrestrial jinn rather than other kinds of jinn or spiritual beings? Is there a specific doctrinal or practical reason, or is it simply because they're considered more accessible?

I'm asking only to understand the tradition better, not to debate or criticize it. It would be great to hear the perspective of someone with first-hand experience.
 
Last edited:

tantofaznem

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
72
Awards
1
Hiii @agloval.
First, sorry for the late reply, I saw your post a few days ago and only noticed that you edited today.

Second, thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to explain this. You are right that accessibility is part of it, but the full answer goes a bit deeper than that.

In Islamic occult tradition, Jinn are divided by element, habitat, temperament, and power. Terrestrial Jinn are earth-bound and live in places like ruins, thresholds, and bathrooms. They work through natural cause and effect, which makes them the most practical starting point.They are easier to access because they inhabit spaces humans already use. Their scope is focused on everyday matters, local influence, physical situations, and interpersonal issues. They carry lower risks compared to higher classes like Ifrit or Marid, since they require less preparation and protection. And importantly, working with them supports the relationship with the Qareen (AKA our Guardian Angel, AKA the personal spirit companion every human has from birth). In short, Terrestrial Jinn are close, predictable, and tied to daily life, while more powerful Jinn demand advanced preparation and spiritual development. Many practitioners stay with Terrestrial Jinn and find them sufficient for their needs.
 

Robert Ramsay

Apostle
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
4,362
Awards
13
The grimoire states: "The sign of response is that you hear deep breathing from within the walls."
From personal experience, the sign may manifest as:
Deep breathing or respiratory sounds from the walls
Sudden temperature drop, cold air moving across the body
Atmospheric pressure change, difficulty breathing, dense air
Accelerated heartbeat with no physical cause
Auditory phenomena structural sounds, creaking
A sudden compulsion to speak as if something says "speak now"
The physical response of fear is natural on first contact. The tradition is unanimous: do not retreat, do not show fear. Fear breaks the connection and can provoke adverse reaction. Ground yourself and speak.
This part I find fascinating - they all look like the same symptoms of a haunted house or experiencing ghosts...
 

tantofaznem

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
72
Awards
1
Update about this practice:
Post automatically merged:

Jinn do not give you what is impossible, they can work with situations that already have causal potential, removing obstacles, opening paths, influencing the thoughts and feelings of people in your immediate sphere, attracting opportunities that are already within the realm of possibility.

They cannot:
Create something from nothing. Override the free will of another person completely. Guarantee specific outcomes regardless of your own actions. Produce results that have no causal foundation in your real life.


I asked something that is impossible and yesterday they told me shits on my dream ๐Ÿ˜‚ yooo!
 

Jadugar

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
70
Reaction score
145
Don't take this negatively, but was part of the original post made with AI?
 

tantofaznem

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
72
Awards
1
Don't take this negatively, but was part of the original post made with AI?
Yus, part of the post was written with AI assistance. I used it to help structure and explain clearly. Everything in the post is genuine. The ritual comes directly from the grimoire I shared to the AI, the experience described is my own, and the background on the tradition reflects real research into 'Ilm al-Hikmah. The AI helped me write it well, not invent it. Basically it helped me translate my experience from Portuguese to English.
 

agloval

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
90
Reaction score
89
Awards
2
I feel like you forgot to mention protection, which is honestly one of the most important parts
Everything else was really well explained, but I think that deserved a mention too
 

Lord Talve

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
53
Reaction score
28
Awards
1
Update about this practice:
Post automatically merged:

Jinn do not give you what is impossible, they can work with situations that already have causal potential, removing obstacles, opening paths, influencing the thoughts and feelings of people in your immediate sphere, attracting opportunities that are already within the realm of possibility.

They cannot:
Create something from nothing. Override the free will of another person completely. Guarantee specific outcomes regardless of your own actions. Produce results that have no causal foundation in your real life.


I asked something that is impossible and yesterday they told me shits on my dream ๐Ÿ˜‚ yooo!
Nice information
 

Kaster

Visitor
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Were you able to recite the incantation more than 1,002 times the other two nights? Do you think that had to do with the negative sign/dream? Or was what you asked requiring removing someone's free will? That last question might be personal and I apologize if I offend.
 

tantofaznem

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
72
Awards
1
Were you able to recite the incantation more than 1,002 times the other two nights?
Yes, I did more than 1002, It's not easy to keep count, because sometimes I made the mistake of making the incantation in the wrong order or failed to pronounce it. But what really counts is your intention. As mentioned (exceeding the count is not a problem, but stopping before 1002 is)

Do you think that had to do with the negative sign/dream? Or was what you asked requiring removing someone's free will?
No, it is natural to have strange dreams during the ritual process (during the 40 days or less), and my request was kind of absurd I ๐Ÿ˜… was too greedy, it had nothing to do with people, or to take away the free will of others, but I asked for something illicit (I prefer not to comment on it)

And because of that I wasn't granted the wish, but during that process, especially on the first day they were very specific about my request. First day I had a horrible dream where they told me they couldn't give me what I want because I was missing something it was more or less like this what they said: "I ate we can give you ABC if you don't have XYZ" and they talked barbarities about me ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was scary and surreal, they talked about my problems, my flaws and made a point of using the face of a loved one in my family. And the rest of the days the dreams were more like guidance,etc...
Post automatically merged:

I feel like you forgot to mention protection, which is honestly one of the most important parts
Everything else was really well explained, but I think that deserved a mention too
Yeah, me as a muslim I use Ayatul Kursi dua. The Grimoire doesn't mention anything about protection, but I believe any type of protection could be valid.
 
Last edited:

protim

Apprentice
Warned
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
74
Reaction score
52
Awards
1
How is the status of your cultivation? any improvement?
 

tantofaznem

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
72
Awards
1
How is the status of your cultivation? any improvement?
So far without any luck about what I asked for, the last dreams I had were specific that they will not give what I asked for, because what I asked for they cannot fulfill. As I mentioned, Jinn can only give what already exists or what there is a possibility of existing, for example: They can help connect with someone you have already had a connection with: ex-girlfriend, ex-friend... They can help create the possibility of getting a job that you are competing for, attract customers and earnings to your business and among others, it has to be something that you are already working on or that there is already some kind of connection. They don't create things from scratch e.g. Win the lottery, when there are millions of possibilities (e.g. 1 in 4 million), they can't help create wealth without some existing source... And my request was basically connected more with riches that are not in my astral plane.
 

protim

Apprentice
Warned
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
74
Reaction score
52
Awards
1
So far without any luck about what I asked for, the last dreams I had were specific that they will not give what I asked for, because what I asked for they cannot fulfill. As I mentioned, Jinn can only give what already exists or what there is a possibility of existing, for example: They can help connect with someone you have already had a connection with: ex-girlfriend, ex-friend... They can help create the possibility of getting a job that you are competing for, attract customers and earnings to your business and among others, it has to be something that you are already working on or that there is already some kind of connection. They don't create things from scratch e.g. Win the lottery, when there are millions of possibilities (e.g. 1 in 4 million), they can't help create wealth without some existing source... And my request was basically connected more with riches that are not in my astral plane.
What did you ask give me a hint , maybe I can help
 
Joined
May 1, 2025
Messages
104
Reaction score
118
Awards
2
I'm sorry if my question seems naive. I am not an expert in Islamic magic. But why would a genie help a human? What is its benefit? In Solomonic magic, demons are forced to obey by the power of God. In Voodoo and other Afro-Caribbean religions, they work for offerings (alcohol, cigars, meat). In Russian black magic, devils charge with vodka and raw meat, etc. What's the point of a genie helping a person, what does he get in return?
Post automatically merged:

Autocomplete "fixed" jinn on genie. I hope this didn't distort the meaning.
 
Last edited:

Wumeiniang

Neophyte
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
14
Did you not have any fear? Jinn are so unpredictable and known for their temperament, I know that they work fast and can do wonders, but they are so scary. By the way, once that you contacted them did they leave you alone after they refused to help you? I heard that once you call upon them they do not leave you and might try to scare you ( or worse). Also incense was the only offering that you gave, nothing else?
 

tantofaznem

Neophyte
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
72
Awards
1
I'm sorry if my question seems naive. I am not an expert in Islamic magic. But why would a genie help a human? What is its benefit? In Solomonic magic, demons are forced to obey by the power of God. In Voodoo and other Afro-Caribbean religions, they work for offerings (alcohol, cigars, meat). In Russian black magic, devils charge with vodka and raw meat, etc. What's the point of a genie helping a person, what does he get in return?
Post automatically merged:

Autocomplete "fixed" jinn on genie. I hope this didn't distort the meaning.
Not naive at all, it's actually one of the most important questions in comparative magic, and the Islamic tradition has a specific answer that differs meaningfully from the Solomonic, Voodoo, and other type of magick you mentioned.

But why would a genie help a human?
Muslim Jinn are believed to operate within the same religious hierarchy as humans invoking divine names carries authority they recognise. Some Jinn are already bound through prior ritual work (called Muwaqqal) and respond out of obligation. Others may respond simply because the conditions created by the ritual incense, specific recitations are hospitable to their nature.

What is its benefit?
The texts (Grimoire) don't say clearly.

What's the point of a genie helping a person, what does he get in return?
The incense is the closest parallel to what you described in Voodoo or Slavic traditions it functions as an environmental offering rather than a direct payment.


One thing I'd add from personal experience working with this tradition. The ability to invoke a Jinn does not mean they are obligated to comply. If the request is within their reach and your intention is sincere, they may choose to assist. But Jinn are not genies in the folkloric sense they don't grant three wishes on command. The tradition requires the practitioner to earn the response through discipline, purity, and genuine intent not simply by performing the ritual.
Post automatically merged:

Did you not have any fear? Jinn are so unpredictable and known for their temperament, I know that they work fast and can do wonders, but they are so scary. By the way, once that you contacted them did they leave you alone after they refused to help you? I heard that once you call upon them they do not leave you and might try to scare you ( or worse). Also incense was the only offering that you gave, nothing else?

Did you not have any fear?
Honestly, yes, especially during the third night when the atmosphere in the room shifted noticeably. That was the first time I had a direct physical experience I couldn't easily explain. That said, Terrestrial Jinn are considered among the more approachable in the hierarchy. They share our physical environment day to day, and not all of them are threatening. The fear was real, but it wasn't overwhelming.

By the way, once that you contacted them did they leave you alone after they refused to help you?
After the three nights, contact continued mainly through dreams for about a week or two. Some of what I was shown was positive, some wasn't. My sense is that they made clear my original request was beyond what they could or would deliver and they were fairly direct about it. The last significant experience was waking to an unusual warmth in the room, then seeing what I can only describe as a shadow pass across the wall in the morning. The energy didn't feel hostile. After that the contact faded on its own. No ongoing disturbances, no sense of being followed. Life returned to normal.

I did a tarot reading afterwards partly to check, and nothing indicated negative residual energy. The dreams were read as a sign the request was rejected, not that something had attached.


Also incense was the only offering that you gave, nothing else?
Yes, incense was the only offering. The grimoire specified any scent, so I used what I had available. No food, no drink, nothing else.
 
Last edited:

Abdul

Visitor
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, this is my first post ๐Ÿ™‚ I consider myself as a baby witch ๐Ÿ˜.

Today I want to share a Terrestrial Jinn summoning ritual from The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut (Al-Toukhi), a grimoire rooted in the Islamic occult tradition known as 'Ilm al-Hikmah (The Science of Wisdom).
This tradition sits alongside Kabbalah, Goetia, and Hoodoo as one of the most complete occult systems in existence, combining sacred letter mysticism ('Ilm al-Huruf), magic squares ('Ilm al-Awfaq), and spirit conjuration ('Ilm al-'Azaim) in a single coherent lineage descending from Al-Buni's Shams al-Ma'arif.
I have personally performed this ritual and will share my experience alongside the instructions.

BACKGROUND / TERRESTRIAL JINN
In Islamic cosmological tradition, Jinn are beings created from smokeless fire and exist in parallel to humanity. Terrestrial Jinn (Jinn al-Ard) are specifically bound to the earth plane and are associated with:
Ruins, bathrooms, thresholds, and dark spaces
Earthly matters, influence over people and situations in physical proximity
Relatively accessible contact compared to aerial or fire Jinn
The bathroom (hammam) holds special significance in Islamic folk tradition as liminal space, a place where Terrestrial Jinn habitually reside. Multiple hadith recommend saying Bismillah before entering precisely because it is considered their territory. This ritual uses that cosmological fact deliberately.

THE RITUAL
Source: The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut - Al-Toukhi
Requirements:
  • A private bathroom
  • Incense (any scent)
  • A tasbih or counting app
  • A clearly defined intention (niyyah)
  • Three consecutive nights at the same hour
Optimal timing: After midnight, between 00:00 and 02:00. Consistency across all three nights is critical.

PREPARATION (Before Night One)
Define your intention with surgical precision before you begin. Vague intentions produce vague results. Write it down and carry it with you.
The ritual text is deliberately simple:
"Shor (ุดูˆุฑ) Sor (ุณูˆุฑ) Answer O Jinn"
In Arabic: ุดูˆุฑ โ€” ุณูˆุฑ โ€” ุฃุฌุจ ูŠุง ุฌู†
Pronunciation: Shor โ€” Sor โ€” Ajib ya Jinn
These are evocation words, possibly names of a specific Jinn or threshold calls in the Jinn tongue. Shur (ุดูˆุฑ) carries connotations of awakening/stirring; Sur (ุณูˆุฑ) relates to walls and boundaries, symbolically the Jinn of earth and thresholds.

NIGHT PROCEDURE
Enter the bathroom, do not say Bismillah upon entering. You are deliberately entering their space.
Light incense and place it on a stable surface.
Turn off the lights. Darkness is not superstition, it removes visual distraction and deepens focus.
Stand or sit in a stable position you will maintain across all three nights.
Take three slow, deep breaths.
Begin recitation in a firm, medium voice โ€” neither whisper nor shout.
Recite 1,002 times minimum. I recommend setting your counter to 1,100 as a conscious margin, going beyond the prescribed number does not break the ritual. Stopping before 1,002 does.
Maintain your intention actively in mind throughout, visualise the outcome, not the process.
When the sign comes (see below), stop recitation immediately and speak your intention clearly and firmly:
"I, (your name), son of (your mother name), have come here with clear intention and firm word. My request is (state your intention completely). Fulfill this and depart in peace."
Wait 1-2 minutes in silence. Then close:
"The work is declared. You may depart."
Exit. Say Bismillah as you leave, this closes the liminal space behind you.
If no sign comes on a given night: Complete the 1,002 recitations, state your intention anyway, and continue on subsequent nights. The sign may come on night two, night three, or in dreams.


THE SIGN OF RESPONSE
The grimoire states: "The sign of response is that you hear deep breathing from within the walls."
From personal experience, the sign may manifest as:
Deep breathing or respiratory sounds from the walls
Sudden temperature drop, cold air moving across the body
Atmospheric pressure change, difficulty breathing, dense air
Accelerated heartbeat with no physical cause
Auditory phenomena structural sounds, creaking
A sudden compulsion to speak as if something says "speak now"
The physical response of fear is natural on first contact. The tradition is unanimous: do not retreat, do not show fear. Fear breaks the connection and can provoke adverse reaction. Ground yourself and speak.

DREAMS DURING THE THREE NIGHTS
Dreams are a primary communication channel for Terrestrial Jinn. Record them immediately upon waking, before moving or checking your phone. Dream content during the three nights often reflects:
  • The Jinn testing your resolve through hostility or challenge
  • Symbolic commentary on your intention and whether conditions support it
  • Early manifestation signals
A hostile or humiliating dream on night one is not a bad sign, it is frequently a test of the practitioner's firmness.

AFTER THE THREE NIGHTS
  • Do not repeat the ritual for at least 40 days
  • Manifestation may be gradual, watch for coincidences, unexpected opportunities, and symbolic patterns
  • Maintain silence about the working until it manifests
  • Dreams may continue as the work progresses

COSMOLOGICAL CONTEXT
Terrestrial Jinn operate within the causal plane. They influence what already has probability of occurring, they amplify, remove obstacles, and open paths. They do not create from nothing. Intentions grounded in real causal chains respond better than purely abstract requests.

FAQ
Q: Do I need to be Muslim to perform this ritual?
A: The ritual as written does not require Muslim faith. However, it draws from Islamic cosmology. Practitioners from other traditions have performed it, approach with respect for the tradition's framework.
Q: What incense should I use?
A: The grimoire states "any scent." For Terrestrial Jinn, frankincense, sandalwood, or oud are traditionally associated but not mandatory.
Q: What if I lose count?
A: Continue from where you are. Do not restart. Going over 1,002 is neutral, stopping under is the only critical error.
Q: Can I use a phone counter/app?
A: Yes. A tasbih app is valid. Set screen brightness low and keep it face down when not checking.
Q: What if nothing happens across all three nights?
A: Complete the ritual regardless. The sign may come in dreams rather than during recitation. Absence of dramatic phenomena does not indicate failure, contact is sometimes subtle.
Q: Is this dangerous?
A: The ritual contains no formal protective framework, no pentacles, no divine name barriers. Experienced practitioners in this tradition typically recite Ayat al-Kursi (Quran 2:255) before entering as personal protection. This does not block the Jinn, it ensures only a Jinn muwaqqal (bound, non-hostile entity) responds.
Q: Can I perform this with a specific person as my intention?
A: Yes. Terrestrial Jinn work on earthly matters including interpersonal situations. Be specific and concrete with your intention.
Q: What tradition does this belong to?
A: 'Ilm al-Hikmah Islamic occultism. The lineage runs through Harut and Marut (Quranic reference, 2:102) โ†’ Al-Buni (Shams al-Ma'arif, 13th century) โ†’ Al-Toukhi (19th-20th century Egypt) โ†’ modern grimoires in this tradition.


PERSONAL NOTES
I performed this ritual recently. The sign on night three was unmistakable temperature drop, difficulty breathing, cold air moving from feet to hands, involuntary cessation of recitation, and a sudden compulsion to speak the intention. The atmospheric shift was significant enough that I stopped at count 841 instinctively rather than completing the full count.
Dreams across the three nights were rich and progressively symbolic moving from hostile/challenging content on night one to calmer resolution imagery by night three. This progression appears to be characteristic of the working.
I will update this thread as manifestation develops within the 40-day window.

SOURCES
The Forbidden Grimoire of Harut and Marut Al-Toukhi
Shams al-Ma'arif al-Kubra Ahmad ibn Ali Al-Buni
Red Magick: Grimoire of Djinn Spells and Sorceries
Questions and experiences welcome below. If you have worked with Terrestrial Jinn through other methods, I'd be interested in comparing notes.
Which day do you start the process
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
163
Reaction score
148
Awards
3
I worked extensively with djinn spirits and I say this with an open heart, that this is complete nonsense.

Nothing in life that is supernatural comes this easy.. To believe it does, you have to be a pretty naive.

When I say I worked extensively with djinn, I spent years in the middle east capturing and binding djinns to amulets, rings, and other jewelry, and I used to give or sometimes sell them to people who wanted to connect with djinn for different reasons. I also sat through hundreds of Ruqyah (Islamic excorcism) and helped in some of these processes.


Djinn are not ghosts or some tpe of silly cartoon creation .. These are beings, very ancient spirits some of them.. They have more knowledge and experience than most humans.. You can't just "capture' them by reciting some verses in the dark. This is pathetic that it almost makes me angry that people would think this.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forum @tantofaznem.
 
Top