• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The future of the human race?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Moved, wrong section.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Both the New Zealand Maori and the Cherokee believe they are descended from humans from the Pleiades.

Some of the exoplanet sites maintain that our stellar ancestors now consider that Earth humans have progressed sufficiently to be admitted to the management of the local solar system.

Hence the Artemis Accords

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The movie Idiocracy keeps being mentioned on podcasts I listen to, and I think it's likely something that will happen / is happening. The general population keeps getting dumber and will perish eventually.

But the elite rich will move temporarily or permanently to another planet and maybe after several generations return to a cleaner earth.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
elite rich will move temporarily or permanently to another planet
There are alien accounts of that: the elite being moved involuntarily to a distant system where they will have everything they want but can never leave.

This supposedly to clear the way for humans of goodwill to undertake the purposes of Earth humanity

One of the signs of this is the traffic of important people out into space or to Antarctica.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The movie Idiocracy keeps being mentioned on podcasts I listen to, and I think it's likely something that will happen / is happening. The general population keeps getting dumber and will perish eventually.

But the elite rich will move temporarily or permanently to another planet and maybe after several generations return to a cleaner earth.
Covid made me realize that we as people haven't changed, including myself. We still believe in superstition, witch craft, we still believe in “fake news” etc.

ive heard of the podcast interview with Joe Rogan and dr. robert malone, he’s being decried as a victim of censorship (conservatives cry about censorship yet laud private business) I thought hmmm interesting, then I saw another podcast with a dr I like, he started going point by point on Dr Malones bias and appeal to anti vax loonies. But I don’t think Dr Malone is anti vax, Ive just heard that he appealed to one who said vaccines don’t help anyone.

I think religion is another big one...religion is how we connect to God yet how many looney rabbis or preachers tell you jerking off is a sin leading to hell and You’ll burn forever and ever.

a teaching ive heard is that we are stuck in the cycle of reincarnation till we can break away from this. Supposedly God destroys the earth every few thousands or billions of years then renews it with a new race and those of us who have failed will be among them in reincarnation.

those we call angels are those who moved onto the stars, they spiritually evolved and got closer to God, maybe they were the spiritual masters of that time, IMO Moses, The Baal Shem Tov, The Rebbe were men like this in our times. the shadim (demons and other spirits) moved into inner earth or the desert, supposedly they still have sex with us today n still have kids.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Covid made me realize that we as people haven't changed, including myself. We still believe in superstition, witch craft, we still believe in “fake news” etc.

ive heard of the podcast interview with Joe Rogan and dr. robert malone, he’s being decried as a victim of censorship (conservatives cry about censorship yet laud private business) I thought hmmm interesting, then I saw another podcast with a dr I like, he started going point by point on Dr Malones bias and appeal to anti vax loonies. But I don’t think Dr Malone is anti vax, Ive just heard that he appealed to one who said vaccines don’t help anyone.

I think religion is another big one...religion is how we connect to God yet how many looney rabbis or preachers tell you jerking off is a sin leading to hell and You’ll burn forever and ever.

a teaching ive heard is that we are stuck in the cycle of reincarnation till we can break away from this. Supposedly God destroys the earth every few thousands or billions of years then renews it with a new race and those of us who have failed will be among them in reincarnation.

those we call angels are those who moved onto the stars, they spiritually evolved and got closer to God, maybe they were the spiritual masters of that time, IMO Moses, The Baal Shem Tov, The Rebbe were men like this in our times. the shadim (demons and other spirits) moved into inner earth or the desert, supposedly they still have sex with us today n still have kids.
I think you and I have a different idea of who the loonies are and what fake news is, but that's alright 👍

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Well no matter what, the way society is now can no longer sustain itself. Resources are being used faster than they can be replaced, the people at the bottom actually keeping shit going are getting less and less able to feed themselves. Things will either collapse at some point down the line, and we descend into a new Dark Ages. Or we shrug off the institutions that are actively killing the planet for the benefit of a select few, hopefully replacing it with something better. Perhaps a third option, though: Society stays more or less similar to how it is now, except most of humanity is forced into even worse living conditions. A diet of fake meat, no cars, no getting to own anything, etc. An even tighter stranglehold over basic human rights, much less upward mobility on the social ladder, etc.

cryphius

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think humanity and a quite a few other species will die a slow, lingering death from environmental catastrophe. There will be pockets that survive, and the ultra-rich will have built special bunkers underground or moved to lunar colonies or whatever.

But, yeah. Human civilization as it exists today is unsustainable and it will fall hard. We are starting to see the cracks already.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
We will either evolve or die out
I think transhumanism is where it's at. We're seeing this idea manifesting in our advancements in technology and in medicine. The idea of having augmentations and merging with machines is pretty cool imo.

Hopefully this will allow people to look the way they want to look and be the gender they identify as without any issues. I'm hoping this solves a lot of issues in that department because I want people to be happy.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think transhumanism is where it's at. We're seeing this idea manifesting in our advancements in technology and in medicine. The idea of having augmentations and merging with machines is pretty cool imo.

Hopefully this will allow people to look the way they want to look and be the gender they identify as without any issues. I'm hoping this solves a lot of issues in that department because I want people to be happy.
Robert Monroe said he visited the future, by then he said we evolved beyond the use of bodies

you might want to look up Dr Frank Tippler he thinks computers will recreate us all and create heaven

Reaction score
Awards
What do you believe to be the future of humanity. Will we evolve and leave earth or blow ourselves up.
It all depends on time and fate, as well as human thought and action collectively.
"The World Without Us" is a frightening read. The show doesn't do the book justice. The premise is all humans go extinct. Little by little, manmade inventions break down through weathering and nature, until finally all last remain gin hazards - ICBMs, Chemical silos, biochem labs, etc all blow up and the earth goes into an ice age, warms up and recreates itself. Remarkable read.

I think if we dont collectively come together, we will go extinct eventually.

Reaction score
Awards
Looking at the Astronomy textbook, several of our planets could aid in solving temporarily global warming, the factor the time for return trips on ice mining and depositing onto mountain regions and water bodies that should have an ice covering. Neptune and Uranus for example, have Nitrogen, Methane, and Ammonia in the water and ice. Several moons are nothing but ice, if we include Saturn moons as well. Like dumping ice into a pool.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nothing will happen. No one will go extinct, less you kys.
We are indeed coming out of a lesser ice age after 500 years, which is good. When we went in, it was way worse. Hunger hit hard, the plague broke out. Witchhunting began. Religious idiots were crying to repent and so on. There is zero cause for hysteria today. In the opposite, all will be well and fine again. Not for the religious leaders of course, not for the media, but hey, who cares about them?