• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The future of the human race?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is good to be optmistic, but the climate cycle is not grounds for that as we are in a Maunder Minimum which seems to be what caused the mini iceage

"Valentina Zharkova, a professor of mathematics at Northumbria University in the United Kingdom, used a new model of the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, which is the periodic change in solar radiation, sunspots and other solar activity over a span of 11 years, to predict that "solar activity will fall by 60 percent during the 2030s to conditions last seen during the 'mini ice age' that began in 1645,""

"For the next 20 years it’s going to get colder and colder, on average, says Corbyn who holds a B.Sc. in Physics and an M.Sc. in Astrophysics. The jet stream will be wilder: there will be more wild temperature changes, more hail events, more earthquakes, more extreme volcano events, more snow in winters, lousy summers, late springs, short autumns, and more and more crop failures."

So yet another science fad bites the dust.

Time to move to warmer places - and grow your own food.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is good to be optmistic, but the climate cycle is not grounds for that as we are in a Maunder Minimum which seems to be what caused the mini iceage

"Valentina Zharkova, a professor of mathematics at Northumbria University in the United Kingdom, used a new model of the
, which is the periodic change in solar radiation, sunspots and other solar activity over a span of 11 years, to predict that "solar activity will fall by 60 percent during the 2030s to conditions last seen during the 'mini ice age' that began in 1645,""

"For the next 20 years it’s going to get colder and colder, on average, says Corbyn who holds a B.Sc. in Physics and an M.Sc. in Astrophysics. The jet stream will be wilder: there will be more wild temperature changes, more hail events, more earthquakes, more extreme volcano events, more snow in winters, lousy summers, late springs, short autumns, and more and more crop failures."

So they say. In fact there is a geolocically well fundamented history of climate and earth vs. one hysterical "scientist" struggeling to get attention by all means.

As I said, kys or carry on in a better world. Your decision, depending on your mindset. :)

Reaction score
Awards
Looking at the Astronomy textbook, several of our planets could aid in solving temporarily global warming, the factor the time for return trips on ice mining and depositing onto mountain regions and water bodies that should have an ice covering. Neptune and Uranus for example, have Nitrogen, Methane, and Ammonia in the water and ice. Several moons are nothing but ice, if we include Saturn moons as well. Like dumping ice into a pool.
Could be worse in terms of water collection, such as the bottled water companies sucking water out of US lakes.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The ancient Sumerians knew of the Apsu (abyss) a freshwater ocean inside this planet. Modern calculations put the freshwater ocean at more than 7 times the surface saltwater

The planet makes new fresh water every day - as well as "fossil fuels" and metal ores. See the work of Thomas Gold.

Reaction score
Awards
Saltwater endless, freshwater, I dont know.
So human extinction - "The World Without Us" would become a reality if we actually enter an ice age where little to no humans could survive.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Of course. If this and if that.

Nothing will happen. The praabuhbihluhtee of an apocalypse is literally zero.

Listen

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
... with a political intention behind it. It is just untrue. Artificially constructed horror stories. Sorry, but no.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
It all depends on time and fate, as well as human thought and action collectively.
"The World Without Us" is a frightening read. The show doesn't do the book justice. The premise is all humans go extinct. Little by little, manmade inventions break down through weathering and nature, until finally all last remain gin hazards - ICBMs, Chemical silos, biochem labs, etc all blow up and the earth goes into an ice age, warms up and recreates itself. Remarkable read.

I think if we dont collectively come together, we will go extinct eventually.
"I think if we don't collectively come together, we will go extinct" - The same ideas espoused by the people currently going extinct (white people after conquering the world).

The reality is that a totalitarian age is coming, there will be a severe shortage of supplies if the elite don't kill most people off (which is why I support this ideal of theirs as noble), which will lead to extremely harsh conditions of life, similar to how Indians, Chinese and Africans who live as slave workers. This was brought to you by humanism, universalism and liberal ideals.

"Look we respect nature" - No, you don't. Universalism is not a naturally occurring theme, it's an Abrahamic and Buddhist concept supposed Satanists and heathens can't seem to escape. "We love animals" - Why do you support food security all over the world then, when we have an overpopulation problem leading to poverty and the death of all animal life which can't compete? So many contradictions in that way of thinking. If you want to save the planet, you should sterilize Africa, Asia and South America, overpopulation is the greatest threat.

I remember a friend once told me that myths speak of the "golden age", what is coming is going to seem like a golden age. Please Bill and Melinda Gates sterilize most people on the planet (a man can wish, let's hope the Chinese does that in a few decades).

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
- You will own nothing
- You will eat the bugs

Nice dystopian propaganda you have there. Then again, who knows. Anything can happen - but in fact it never does. Never ever. Nothing will happen.

Reaction score
Awards
We currently have in Michigan, a water crisis. As if lead in the water isnt enough, someone ignored 500 alarms of chromium being deposited into the Huron river wastewater.
So yeah, the population control is still occurring.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is not: "we" will own nothing.

It is "you" will own nothing.

Does that make a difference?
It is made to provoke. Like in "you" are a cuck. "We" are cucks doesn't provoke. Ad hominem stuff without any true meaning.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We currently have in Michigan, a water crisis. As if lead in the water isnt enough, someone ignored 500 alarms of chromium being deposited into the Huron river wastewater.
So yeah, the population control is still occurring.
I wonder weather the water crisis would stop if they made a war.

Girlinthefields

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

I mean for those of us who have that opportunity, its a really emotionally healthy thing to do in response to the current world status.

There is nothing better to go to live in a simple place, grow your own food (really hard work though, I can tell you) and move to solar power if your are in a sunny climate like me.

Some days I feel like I got a second chance and I actually live again. It really brings you back into the natural rhythm. And you dont feel so powerless anymore ...

Mind me, I appreciate that its not possible for everyone. But wouldn't it be nice if most would go back to sustainable way of life?
...just keep the internet pls ...that one is kind of cool when used properly.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that the present is the beginning of great changes for the earth. They have the useful soil for food production all gone within 50 years, that the ocean today has more plastic microfibers and garbage than fish, and the Ganges the Mother of us all basiclyy a sewer!But the real possibility of escape by rocketship nothing. It could be that Ukraine's doomed rainbow flag spells the end for many, there is basiclyy no magic anywhere thusfar on a scale able to correct anything, most likely I think because those many of billions of mixed peoples have done somthing wrong to be here, you must earn your place on this planet. So the terrible end will mostly be dying of billions of these then it will get back to normal.
It also has to do with your views and understanding of the "universe" the spinning ball school lesson being the lie leaves it's followers lost and ignorant and feeling they have no play on this earth which they do not because it is no ball of clay but an eternal goddess

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
What do you believe to be the future of humanity. Will we evolve and leave earth or blow ourselves up.
Honestly, I am not sure and I have had some experiences that showed me a lot. I believe it is probable that we will start over again in a cycle. I think the elite are trying to stop this cycle believing they can get off the earth while it goes through a renewal. The problem I think is that the elite are using esoteric means to communicate with the Creator/Source from a certain outlet but that they believe what they are told and there is deception in what they are told. Because things have always worked out for them, they believe what they are told. I believe the Creator/Source gets in trouble at this point in the cycle because there is too much fear. We are all connected and apart of the oneness of all existence including the creator so as the fear gets higher and the more people there are, the more trouble us and the Creator/Source gets into. I think the creator has trouble controlling itself just as we do, a fractal concept. The ice core samples from drilling have shown that the earth goes through cycles where the poles flip and most gets destroyed. I think the fear level is high in the Creator/Source because of humanities fear level and so there is a purge for the Creator/Source to survive. I also think peoples purpose has an impact on the Creator/Source such as some have a larger impact on the Creator/Source based on purpose. If the bigger impact purposes have high levels of fear, that is a big problem. I think the elite are in that purpose for a reason and they have very high fear, look at what they have done with the place. They have purposefully instilled high fear levels in humanity. I wonder often what they are aware of and what they think they are aware of. This is what I think based on experience and thought. I do not have a lot of experience with all the texts most here talk about but I have learned about some of them. I think most is metaphorical as far as Mythology, Gods, Demons and such. I think it is the Creator/Source coming through in those aspects but they are not separate like we are. Of course I think we are connected as a part of the Creator/Source (as in the Creator/Source experiences as us as well as its own consciousness) but we experience only our separate consciousness aspect of us. So what I mean is that Demons and such are not a separate consciousness, just the Creator/Source interacting in that way with us. My opinion of course. I am always open to hear others thoughts on the matter and why they think what they do. I am always interested in others experience. I have found in reading much and learning that so many in history and the present want to believe they understand or "know" how things are and work. We can only speculate of course based on patterns and experience. I am always open to both!