• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thoughts on Modern Divination Tools

yves

Neophyte
Benefactor
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
11
Awards
1
I've recently met someone who primarily uses a spirit box (a hand radio that rapidly switches channels that spirits are said to change frequencies at their will to make words to answer questions). She only uses it to communicate with the dead. I found it to be an interesting idea, but I wondered how exactly this could work in a divination practice. I mainly use sortilege of different types and have never considered a more "modern" approach. She's told me about other devices too that use thermal cameras or other ones that detect a spirit's presence (somehow).

Basically, I am asking if anybody has any experience seriously using these. Do they work at all?
 
Top