• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Two Elephants in One Room?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If we keep overpopulation this Planet. We are going to blow it up

Fortunately the volume of a planet increases with the cube of the radius so that there is much more space inside the planet than on the surface. And it is harder to spy on those underground - hence the massive military underground facilities used by various nations and much older underground cities

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm thinking of world overpopulation. India recently passed China as the most populous country. (Chinese population actually ticked down a thin hair.) Sub-Saharan Africa has its numbers woes. The list could go on. What to do? "There's enough for everyone" is wearing pretty thin. Even IF that were true, shunting food etc. around the globe is scarcely cost-effective. Bill Gates suggests a 90%+ reduction in population. Which sounds good till you realize that'd be implemented so as to have a planet made up largely of the Gates globalist ilk . Any prognostications or thoughts?
Actually there are not too many people on the planet if we change the system we live in. There is a solution called a resource based economy that can manage it all fine. Of course a max population target can be figured out mathematically with all the data in that kind of system. The thing is in that kind of system there would be no need for people like the current rulers so they will never take it in that direction. They will get rid of the majority so they can continue to rule. They want people to think it is overpopulated so they follow their lead... Unfortunate...

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm thinking of world overpopulation. India recently passed China as the most populous country. (Chinese population actually ticked down a thin hair.) Sub-Saharan Africa has its numbers woes. The list could go on. What to do? "There's enough for everyone" is wearing pretty thin. Even IF that were true, shunting food etc. around the globe is scarcely cost-effective. Bill Gates suggests a 90%+ reduction in population. Which sounds good till you realize that'd be implemented so as to have a planet made up largely of the Gates globalist ilk . Any prognostications or thoughts?

Elon Musk thinks the population will collapse. Demographers say it’s not happening.​

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score

Elon Musk thinks the population will collapse. Demographers say it’s not happening.​

I think what Elon is doing is trying to show us something with that line of thinking. Since our economic system is based in constant growth economically ( a corporation has to have increases in profit every year or they are considered to be failing and they can end up out of business if the trend continues) that means that there has to be a certain level of increase in population to keep the system of business running and the economy going so there is not a collapse of the bubble so to speak. That is one aspect and the other is there is a mathematical model that shows what rate of population growth is needed to keep it from going extinct based on balance between old and younger and if the population declines it leaves mainly older people right since we are not having as many children and old people don't work. Of course the elite want few people and robots so not a problem for them. A.I. has already planned it all out with them, it is the reason we have not collapsed yet as it knows how to balance the world economy to keep it going longer so they can enact their agenda. His argument does make sense as it is based on math which they fail to tell you. That in it self is a hint he gives without saying outright. If the top wants to cull the population which will destroy the economic model we are currently in, where does that lead us? The reset. Of course Elon does not talk of a resource based economy though, instead he is trying to get to Mars...Hmm... Reasons for that if you know about the cycles the planet go through. He is a genius and he knows about a resource based economy concept but he won't promote it? He is making rockets to get off the planet and the elite at the top would want to get off the planet if they needed to eh? They fund his business, hmm... Makes you wonder for sure about his intent and where his loyalty truly is regardless of appearing to go against the system with his X somewhat free speech changes. I mean he did hire an ex top tier power structure CEO (probably cause he was influenced to by his top share holders). All will be revealed in these times for sure as we watch it unfold. My thoughts...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Actually there are not too many people on the planet if we change the system we live in. There is a solution called a resource based economy that can manage it all fine. Of course a max population target can be figured out mathematically with all the data in that kind of system. The thing is in that kind of system there would be no need for people like the current rulers so they will never take it in that direction. They will get rid of the majority so they can continue to rule. They want people to think it is overpopulated so they follow their lead... Unfortunate...
Centralized population planning? Centralized planning? By a central committee, mebbe. Yeah...yeah...YEAH! Central planning...what could possibly go wrong?

Actually, simple aesthetic grounds rule out the endless replication of we protoplasm packets. The current rulers are of a piece with the rest of we mediocrities. In my decades here I have seen larger and larger swathes of earth turned into garbage dump. Let's nip the problem at the source.

neilwilkes

Apprentice
Reaction score
We're all screwed within the next 25 years anyway - the planetary Magnetic Field is in full excursion now, with the southern Magnetic Pole having left Antarctica altogether and the Northern having gone 'over the top' and heading for Siberia and the rates of movement are increasing year on year with the meeting somewhere west of Indonesia and the overall field strength is down to 70% of what it was in the peak.
This allows much more Solar & Cosmic energy in, more radiation leading to ever deepening mental health problems & physical problems (UV-A/B/C etc) and requiring weaker & weaker space weather to take out and END the Electrical Age probably within 15 years.
This is coupled with the arrival of the Galactic Current Sheet - every body in this Solar System is changing at the moment (something the MSM will not tell you about although the info is there is you know where to look) and the only planet we have no info on is Mercury although Beppe Columbo will tell us much in the next three years. The ESA, who put up the SWARM satellites that are there specifically to monitor the magnetic field, have stopped issuing updates ever since they had to release an out-of-sequence magnetic map update for the first time ever.
The Galactic Current Sheet is bringing a lot of dust with it too - this is confirmed to be everywhere in the Solar System, even though it should not be there due to the 'Solar Wind' and will culminate in a Solar Micronova, somewhere around 2045, and hell will follow, wiping out 95% of the piopulation & a good percentage of the flora & fauna when the crust shifts by 90 degrees.
The so-called 'elites' are well aware of this.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We're all screwed within the next 25 years anyway - the planetary Magnetic Field is in full excursion now, with the southern Magnetic Pole having left Antarctica altogether and the Northern having gone 'over the top' and heading for Siberia and the rates of movement are increasing year on year with the meeting somewhere west of Indonesia and the overall field strength is down to 70% of what it was in the peak.
This allows much more Solar & Cosmic energy in, more radiation leading to ever deepening mental health problems & physical problems (UV-A/B/C etc) and requiring weaker & weaker space weather to take out and END the Electrical Age probably within 15 years.
This is coupled with the arrival of the Galactic Current Sheet - every body in this Solar System is changing at the moment (something the MSM will not tell you about although the info is there is you know where to look) and the only planet we have no info on is Mercury although Beppe Columbo will tell us much in the next three years. The ESA, who put up the SWARM satellites that are there specifically to monitor the magnetic field, have stopped issuing updates ever since they had to release an out-of-sequence magnetic map update for the first time ever.
The Galactic Current Sheet is bringing a lot of dust with it too - this is confirmed to be everywhere in the Solar System, even though it should not be there due to the 'Solar Wind' and will culminate in a Solar Micronova, somewhere around 2045, and hell will follow, wiping out 95% of the piopulation & a good percentage of the flora & fauna when the crust shifts by 90 degrees.
The so-called 'elites' are well aware of this.
You may or may not be correct, but I have a fondness for those who think apocalyptically.
Post automatically merged:

I think what Elon is doing is trying to show us something with that line of thinking. Since our economic system is based in constant growth economically ( a corporation has to have increases in profit every year or they are considered to be failing and they can end up out of business if the trend continues) that means that there has to be a certain level of increase in population to keep the system of business running and the economy going so there is not a collapse of the bubble so to speak. That is one aspect and the other is there is a mathematical model that shows what rate of population growth is needed to keep it from going extinct based on balance between old and younger and if the population declines it leaves mainly older people right since we are not having as many children and old people don't work. Of course the elite want few people and robots so not a problem for them. A.I. has already planned it all out with them, it is the reason we have not collapsed yet as it knows how to balance the world economy to keep it going longer so they can enact their agenda. His argument does make sense as it is based on math which they fail to tell you. That in it self is a hint he gives without saying outright. If the top wants to cull the population which will destroy the economic model we are currently in, where does that lead us? The reset. Of course Elon does not talk of a resource based economy though, instead he is trying to get to Mars...Hmm... Reasons for that if you know about the cycles the planet go through. He is a genius and he knows about a resource based economy concept but he won't promote it? He is making rockets to get off the planet and the elite at the top would want to get off the planet if they needed to eh? They fund his business, hmm... Makes you wonder for sure about his intent and where his loyalty truly is regardless of appearing to go against the system with his X somewhat free speech changes. I mean he did hire an ex top tier power structure CEO (probably cause he was influenced to by his top share holders). All will be revealed in these times for sure as we watch it unfold. My thoughts...
The demographers are in the position of the guy saying, "Drugs can't kill me. I already tried everything and lived."

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, there is very simple solution to overpopulation, it is not necessary to kill 90% of the population to get to perfect and sustainable numbers.
All that it takes is to adopt antinatalism:
Antinatalists thus argue that humans should abstain from having children

See? it's very simple, just let's stop making children and soon enough (in less than 70 years) the majority of the world population will vanish!
Nobody suffers and nobody dies by force.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, there is very simple solution to overpopulation, it is not necessary to kill 90% of the population to get to perfect and sustainable numbers.

See? it's very simple, just let's stop making children and soon enough (in less than 70 years) the majority of the world population will vanish!
Actually that has been tried on a modest scale. After the Club of Rome became chic in intelligent circles in the 60's, family planning became the coming thing. Then family skipping. Intelligent people with foresight have cut their reproduction; the short-sighted and impulsive continue breeding more or less apace. Call this dysgenics.

Add in the fact that old-age pensions are Ponzi schemes (the one point I agree on with Milt Friedman.) Even China trashed their one child policy. Folks are now allowed up to three. And falling birth rates will ultimately be the entering wedge of downbreeding in the East as well as the West.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Dude, I AM the elderly :D

...or was that your point? :D
I know you are, figured out when you said you stopped making kids lol
It's the young that are problem to overpopulation, they make kids without thinking hah...

neilwilkes

Apprentice
Reaction score

#Which to be effective must be applied globally, or else all you will do is....nothing.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I know you are, figured out when you said you stopped making kids lol
It's the young that are problem to overpopulation, they make kids without thinking hah...
I meant that I never made any. To the best of my knowledge.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
#Which to be effective must be applied globally, or else all you will do is....nothing.
This hits the nail on the head. Any program that depends on the exercise of commonsense dooms itself at the outset. As a wise man wrote, "...civilization requires the triumph of a noble minority who impose their vision on those that they conquer."

And before anyone screams "Fascist!," consider: what are the various required DEI sessions for Yank employees except an effort to do exactly that? (minus, perhaps, any hint of nobility. Indeed, with a deliberate dose of vulgarity---but I digress.) I deplore such practices not on grounds of "unfairness," but on grounds of their simple unrelieved ugliness.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Antinatalism is the most acceptable solution, China is good example where it has been partially adopted which proves my point.
If one day there is necessity for depopulation it will surely be around antinatalism or some form of it like with population control in China.

I don't believe there will ever be a better solution, for ex. killing billions of people is not going to happen, unless you have better suggestion?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Antinatalism is the most acceptable solution, China is good example where it has been partially adopted which proves my point.
If one day there is necessity for depopulation it will surely be around antinatalism or some form of it like with population control in China.

I don't believe there will ever be a better solution, for ex. killing billions of people is not going to happen, unless you have better suggestion?
China is backing off from that. The powers here know they have to keep the Ponzi scheme going in order to keep power.

Killing billions is not going to happen? Google it: you'll find at least ten scenarios where that might occur.