• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who is your favourite music artists and why?

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Red hot chilli peppers for the trippy lyrics.
Iron maiden for fantasy lyrics that helped me write a book and find Dr dee.
Post automatically merged:

One of my favs from back in the day! I miss Tupac, he had balls. He gained a higher level of awareness and made some mistakes. I would have liked to have known him. If only he listened to his intuition. I have a bit of Tupac in me!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This beat goes so hard. For me this is the best 2pac album. Whole record goes in!

@Diluculo_DelFuego good to see more iron maiden fans! Powerslave and number are Grand albums for sure! Sun and Steel and invaders probably my fave tracks from each album. But "The Alchemist" with lyrics about Demons and Edward Kelly will always be my favourite!

Last edited:

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've been enjoying weird stuff that I can slip into playlists - like the works Xmas carol playlist - to see how long it takes for someone to notice:

And from the Pagan camp playlist:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have favorite musicians, I have favorite songs, but there are some people that I tend to listen more songs of:

NXZero

Pitty

Poets of the Fall

Paramore

U2

Since I can only post two pieces of media I decided to put of the two I'm sure most here don't know of.

Reaction score
Awards
Always has been and always will be Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden. On the brighter side of life, Billy Squier and Journey.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Any Steely Dan/Donald Fagen fans? Another band I've collected the discography for :p