• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Building up, intensifying, strengthening desire, passion and will

Reaction score
Awards
On the upside, I did learn to control thought recently during a very dark past couple days for me personally.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
For example LHP practices involve inviting many poorly understood entities
That's what people do when they don't understand the LHP.

The LHP is about being real with yourself and taking responsibility.

Delfuego, you're in the abyss. Whatever you're doing it's not working for you. You need to flip the script.

And if you're going to therapy or a psychiatrist then I suggest finding a new one. It sounds like if you are going to one they're just feeding you pills and not giving you any solutions to your problems. Most of them are like that. And it's not going to get any better until you realize you're the only person who can fix yourself.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
will, desire, or passion; what is the best way to build them up,
If you're lacking in those departments then you need to quit whatever it is you're doing. You're burned out.

The thing you need to do is pursue what makes you happy. Even if that means losing what you currently have. Sometimes it's good to just start over.

Reaction score
Awards

Delfuego, you're in the abyss. Whatever you're doing it's not working for you. You need to flip the script.

And if you're going to therapy or a psychiatrist then I suggest finding a new one. It sounds like if you are going to one they're just feeding you pills and not giving you any solutions to your problems. Most of them are like that. And it's not going to get any better until you realize you're the only person who can fix yourself.
Explain more on the abyss comment please. I don't know if I can explain this for the millionth time.
Thr RHP is just as much work for me as the LHP, and I take personal responsibility seriously.

Reaction score
Awards
If you're lacking in those departments then you need to quit whatever it is you're doing. You're burned out.

The thing you need to do is pursue what makes you happy. Even if that means losing what you currently have. Sometimes it's good to just start over.
Not sure about that last bit.

Reaction score
Awards
Now, perhaps this is a test of will.
Maybe its to see how much is left in me to try to get up again.
Maybe its time to quit the occult.
Maybe its time to banish and deny permissions.
Maybe its time to move toward the next grade.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Go get the download of Six Ways: Approaches & Entries for Practical Magic by Aidan Wachter from the forum library. Go to page 37 of the PDF, Chapter Seven, "Re/claiming: Self, Power, and Position" and start reading.

We are at our best when this power is all with us, all together, a single unit. When we give our attention to outside forces, unless we draw it back to us, it can after a fashion "stay" where we have placed it, perhaps in a past relationship, or a city in which we used to live. This diminishes what power is available to us for use. It also leaves us almost literally "scattered."​

Then there is a simple ritual you can perform:

Get a printed photo of yourself. Set it on your altar (any flat surface will do as an altar) along with a bowl of fresh water, a candle, and some​
incense.​
I like to add crushed dried rose petals to the water, but a drop of an essential oil or a spray of a favorite perfume works as well, and plain water​
is of course fine.​
Light the candle, light the incense. Take a few minutes to calm and center, and relax. Take a few breaths, and then begin.​
1. Forgive yourself your failures, out loud. "I forgive myself my failures, each and everyone of them, past, present, and future." Repeat this section three times every time you do this ritual.​
2. After you have done that and felt whatever you felt from it, call back all of your power that has strayed from you in any way. Say, "I call back all of my power. All that was taken from me, all that I gave away, all that I lost. I call it all back to me. As it was, as it is, and as it shall be." Repeat this section three times every time you do this work.​
3. Bless yourself, and give thanks. "Here and now, ever and always, as an Avatar of the Ineffable, I bless myself. I give thanks to the powers that aid and guard me, I thank them for their help, their protection, and their infinite blessings. As was, as is, as is to come." Repeat this section three times every time you do this work.​

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, will try.
Not to be mister magician. But to at least be back to who I was before all this mess.

Reaction score
Awards
Go get the download of Six Ways: Approaches & Entries for Practical Magic by Aidan Wachter from the forum library. Go to page 37 of the PDF, Chapter Seven, "Re/claiming: Self, Power, and Position" and start reading.

We are at our best when this power is all with us, all together, a single unit. When we give our attention to outside forces, unless we draw it back to us, it can after a fashion "stay" where we have placed it, perhaps in a past relationship, or a city in which we used to live. This diminishes what power is available to us for use. It also leaves us almost literally "scattered."​

Then there is a simple ritual you can perform:

Get a printed photo of yourself. Set it on your altar (any flat surface will do as an altar) along with a bowl of fresh water, a candle, and some​
incense.​
I like to add crushed dried rose petals to the water, but a drop of an essential oil or a spray of a favorite perfume works as well, and plain water​
is of course fine.​
Light the candle, light the incense. Take a few minutes to calm and center, and relax. Take a few breaths, and then begin.​
1. Forgive yourself your failures, out loud. "I forgive myself my failures, each and everyone of them, past, present, and future." Repeat this section three times every time you do this ritual.​
2. After you have done that and felt whatever you felt from it, call back all of your power that has strayed from you in any way. Say, "I call back all of my power. All that was taken from me, all that I gave away, all that I lost. I call it all back to me. As it was, as it is, and as it shall be." Repeat this section three times every time you do this work.​
3. Bless yourself, and give thanks. "Here and now, ever and always, as an Avatar of the Ineffable, I bless myself. I give thanks to the powers that aid and guard me, I thank them for their help, their protection, and their infinite blessings. As was, as is, as is to come." Repeat this section three times every time you do this work.​
Recited outside of the ritual itself.
Would probably be more powerful in a ritual space.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When we give our attention to outside forces, unless we draw it back to us, it can after a fashion "stay" where we have placed it,

Unless the forces already have an owner or are self-intelligent

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Explain more on the abyss comment please. I don't know if I can explain this for the millionth time.
Thr RHP is just as much work for me as the LHP, and I take personal responsibility seriously.
Side effects of being lost in the abyss include but are not limited to - being unbalanced, depression, anxiety, fear, existential crisis, losing your job, losing your house, injury etc. All that shit comes bubbling to the surface when you dabble. Stuff like the LBRP isn't going to fix it. You need to meditate on whatever it is and reflect on it. You need to understand why you are the way you are. Think about it like this - everyone is an instrument. What happens when you beat on an instrument? It becomes out of tune. So what you have to do is put yourself back in tune. Light workers call this the rewiring process. I call it getting to know yourself.

Anyways you have to find the reason behind your duress and overcome it by banishing it or accepting it as a part of you. This is a difficult process because the western mentality doesn't leave room for good teachers. What I recommend doing is brushing up on Buddhism. Buddhism will put that shit into perspective. And eventually all that deep seated bullshit won't have any hold over you. I know what I'm talking about. I've had it way worse than most people and it's like you can take my advice or leave it. I mean shit like parasites, mind control, curses and demons are a convenient excuse when you don't want to face your problems. And that's what I mean about being lost in the abyss.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, but should that excuse the behavior of others contributing to the issues?
How is it that I am the only one to have such severe issues being in or out of the occult?

Reaction score
Awards
So why is it intensifying now that I am no longer in the occult? I have not done a single ritual in two months.

Reaction score
Awards

Dude. Medications exist for a reason. I can't believe I actually have to explain brain biochemistry to someone. I have five disabilities. How is this related to the occult?