• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Powerful Curse Since Early Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Ever since I was born I have suffered a life of trauma after trauma.

I know for a fact that a curse was placed on me at a very young age.

My mother was a witch, and my fathers side had witches blood from my grandmothers ancestors. I was separated from my mother and put in foster care at a very young age. My entire life has been full of disasters and suffering.

The first demon entity visited me when I was just a child of 7 years. He who wears the fedora hat and long coat. He was just watching me, filling my heart with fear. Shortly after this I nearly drowned to death in a swimming pool and was saved by life guards. Years later I also nearly drowned in the Sea because a voice in my head told me to go in the water when there was a storm.

There are many, many, more supernatural occurrences that I have experienced since a child, including things like hits being put on me, things being thrown at me while I sleep in bed. I don't want to share everything here publicly, but if anyone thinks they that they can help me, I am willing to explain to them many of the supernatural experiences that I have had.

Thank you for reading this and a wonderful blessed day to all.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings all,

Ever since I was born I have suffered a life of trauma after trauma.

I know for a fact that a curse was placed on me at a very young age.

My mother was a witch, and my fathers side had witches blood from my grandmothers ancestors. I was separated from my mother and put in foster care at a very young age. My entire life has been full of disasters and suffering.

The first demon entity visited me when I was just a child of 7 years. He who wears the fedora hat and long coat. He was just watching me, filling my heart with fear. Shortly after this I nearly drowned to death in a swimming pool and was saved by life guards. Years later I also nearly drowned in the Sea because a voice in my head told me to go in the water when there was a storm.

There are many, many, more supernatural occurrences that I have experienced since a child, including things like hits being put on me, things being thrown at me while I sleep in bed. I don't want to share everything here publicly, but if anyone thinks they that they can help me, I am willing to explain to them many of the supernatural experiences that I have had.

Thank you for reading this and a wonderful blessed day to all.
Fedora and a long coat? Maybe you’re being haunted by a redditor.

Reaction score
Awards

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
Fedora and a long coat? Maybe you’re being haunted by a redditor.
The only reason I came here was because I assumed that people would understand me and be able to relate.

Why be condescending? There is just no need for it!

It's not the only time that the entity visited me. The second time was in the early hours of Christmas morning, and it was not just me who witnessed it - two others and I.

If you can rationally explain to me how I witnessed this entity on two separate occasions and one of them occasions included two others, and the fact that I knew nothing of this entity until I came across a documentary many years later - HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

This entity is no average demon, believe me. I feel I know exactly who he is, but based upon your responses to me, I shall not share because you are basically making fun of me.

I honestly feel that to summon this entity it would take some sort of specific spell, maybe even an ancient spell that is only held by a certain group of people. To summon specific demons, angels or entities - one must know the exact spell that is linked directly to the entity. Certain spells are only known and held by a few specific groups.

The original spells of the ancestors are only held by specific groups. Do you think the rules of dark magic would share there most powerful curses and spells? Yea, we can create our own spells, but there are certain specific spells that date back to the very first magicians in the middle east. These spells are guarded by powerful people.

He is the emperor...

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The only reason I came here was because I assumed that people would understand me and be able to relate.

Why be condescending? There is just no need for it!

It's not the only time that the entity visited me. The second time was in the early hours of Christmas morning, and it was not just me who witnessed it - two others and I.

If you can rationally explain to me how I witnessed this entity on two separate occasions and one of them occasions included two others, and the fact that I knew nothing of this entity until I came across a documentary many years later - HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

This entity is no average demon, believe me. I feel I know exactly who he is, but based upon your responses to me, I shall not share because you are basically making fun of me.

I honestly feel that to summon this entity it would take some sort of specific spell, maybe even an ancient spell that is only held by a certain group of people. To summon specific demons, angels or entities - one must know the exact spell that is linked directly to the entity. Certain spells are only known and held by a few specific groups.

The original spells of the ancestors are only held by specific groups. Do you think the rules of dark magic would share there most powerful curses and spells? Yea, we can create our own spells, but there are certain specific spells that date back to the very first magicians in the middle east. These spells are guarded by powerful people.

He is the emperor...
The demon of messiah complex or bipolarism most likely.

Reaction score
Awards
Did you try the link I posted?
Describe the entity a bit clearer if you can, there was talk of something called "slender man" and ice heard first story accounts.of shadow people.
Try what's in the cupboard, a perimeter of sea salt.

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
Did you try the link I posted?
Describe the entity a bit clearer if you can, there was talk of something called "slender man" and ice heard first story accounts.of shadow people.
Try what's in the cupboard, a perimeter of sea salt.
I will take a look at the link you provided now. Thank you.

This entity is totally black, it appears in the form of a human with a long trench coat that nearly reaches the floor. It wears a fedora hat, but has no facial features like a humans do. His presence and low vibration projects a fear onto one that is indescribable. He is known as "hatman". I had zero understanding or knowledge of this entity until I discovered a documentary.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I will take a look at the link you provided now. Thank you.

This entity is totally black, it appears in the form of a human with a long trench coat that nearly reaches the floor. It wears a fedora hat, but has no facial features like a humans do. His presence and low vibration projects a fear onto one that is indescribable. He is known as "hatman". I had zero understanding or knowledge of this entity until I discovered a documentary.
Maybe lay off the Benadryl

Reaction score
Awards
You never know. One occult witch doctor steals feces of targets to wrap in banana leaves to curse or worse. Shadow people when shot at, particularly different metal bullets such as silver, collapse into human feces, and these shadow people are from the plains and southwest tunnels down to the south American mountains. So, could be something supernatural. Slender man iirc was an entity wearing a coat and hat and quite slender. Maybe folks like these are Arch Shadows or Arch Shadow People. I think SM was in the hoodoo lore.

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
Maybe lay off the Benadryl
It appears that your understanding of ancient magic, esotericism and true witchcraft is limited.

Why are you on a witchcraft thread if you are just going to be rude, condescending and judgmental about the nature of the topic?

“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about”​

― Wayne W. Dyer
Post automatically merged:

You never know. One occult witch doctor steals feces of targets to wrap in banana leaves to curse or worse. Shadow people when shot at, particularly different metal bullets such as silver, collapse into human feces, and these shadow people are from the plains and southwest tunnels down to the south American mountains. So, could be something supernatural. Slender man iirc was an entity wearing a coat and hat and quite slender. Maybe folks like these are Arch Shadows or Arch Shadow People. I think SM was in the hoodoo lore.
Thanks for the information.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It appears that your understanding of ancient magic, esotericism and true witchcraft is limited.

Why are you on a witchcraft thread if you are just going to be rude, condescending and judgmental about the nature of the topic?

“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about”​

― Wayne W. Dyer
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the information.
You are consumed by delusions of grandeur

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
You are consumed by delusions of grandeur
You don't seem to understand because your perception is limited.

Do you have any understanding and knowledge of Freemasonry? Do you know the actual bloodline of Freemasonry? Do you know what knowledge is given to those who reach the 33rd degree Masonry?

When a Mason is granted 33rd degree (the real 33rd degree) they are given the knowledge of magick and how to wield it's power.

Do you know the meaning of 33? Do you know what is symbolises?

Do you know what the Freemasons symbol of the compos and ruler symbolises?

Do you have knowledge of the pentagram and what it symbolises?

The elite rulers have had the knowledge of magick far longer than one can imagine - take a look at the provided image. That specific buckle is only granted to those who reach the REAL 33rd degree.

rfZcJ2jVTofBZzM5207c5AHfRnCb9b1cGafyUlEVBIk.jpg

Reaction score
Awards
So you feel you're cursed, or have a generational curse?

This, generational curses, is widely talked about in non-denominational churches, where an ancestor or outsider cursed following generations.

There are people who can break curses. I'm not one of them.

But, perhaps appealing to a dark aspect of the goddess such as Hecate or Mhorrigan to help break through, would be helpful.

Psalms 109 is a great return to sender. My opinion.

Or, a Road Opener or Household Blessing by a priest?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
He is known as "hatman".
I'm just curious due to my own unfamiliarity, but would this entity you described be in any way associated with:

1. Discorporeated human souls trapped on internet web sites
2. 5 headed dogs
3. Red head green eyed female demons with bodies made out of broken video game graphics.

I ask because these things periodically come to my attention and I thought it would interesting to classify them, though I have as yet not been able to determine primary sources of information, just anecdotal.

On that note, you said there was a documentary? Do you have a link?

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
The first step is to love yourself using heart light. Heart light can lift the vibrations of the human above adverse interference such as curses.
Thank you very much!

I have recently begun meditating a lot more, like I used to. But this time my attention was brought to my heart and now every time I meditate on the heart and not the mind. Today I have already seen and felt a higher vibration emitting from my energy field.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the standard human a vertical stream of white light enters through the top of the head and anchors in the heart (seen as a flame), manifesting as life force and divine intent. In Roman Catholic art this is depicted as the flaming heart of Jesus.

Many humans have interferences with the flow of divine light - including dark entities sitting on top of the head and the heart.

So, to which bloodline do you belong?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yes im curious too. and we all get why you are getting arrogant weve been there too. so listen and humble yourself. cause when you go to your mums home would you act like you did in this topic? i presume not.

i understand im ooold and have ooold manners, but (a huge BUTT) it would behoove humans to introduce ones self(ves) when entering a place and act like a guest first instead of coming in and trying to take over by laying the floor their way. so be nice and introduce yourself in the introduction topic so we can see where you are coming from.

an other thing: we all can be nasty and have huge butt's, but weve also learned that we have a lounge for that. so to be clear if and when you dont listen you get warned by mods, but you could also humble yourself and learn by taking those big fonts to the lounge and rant there. we secretly like it when you do ;)

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
yes im curious too. and we all get why you are getting arrogant weve been there too. so listen and humble yourself. cause when you go to your mums home would you act like you did in this topic? i presume not.

i understand im ooold and have ooold manners, but (a huge BUTT) it would behoove humans to introduce ones self(ves) when entering a place and act like a guest first instead of coming in and trying to take over by laying the floor their way. so be nice and introduce yourself in the introduction topic so we can see where you are coming from.

an other thing: we all can be nasty and have huge butt's, but weve also learned that we have a lounge for that. so to be clear if and when you dont listen you get warned by mods, but you could also humble yourself and learn by taking those big fonts to the lounge and rant there. we secretly like it when you do ;)
If there is anything you would like to know then I would be happy to provide you with more information as you stated you are also curios.

I apologize if my replies gave off the impression of arrogance but that is the opposite of my nature. My only desire is to rid this evil entity that has been attached to me since an early age. My only desire is to help humanity not hurt it.

My entire life, I have opened up to a few people who I thought may consider my experiences - but they just mock me and think I'm strange. When I found this website I was happy because I thought I may be able to get some great knowledge and maybe help if others were open to help me.

If you read my opening post I was polite, and blessed all who read my post. When lemongrass begun to mock me, I will be honest and say it hurt my feelings.

Once again I apologize and many blessings to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.