• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The World Is Controlled By Dark-Occultists

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What you might call the Illuminati/New World Order/Deep State is real. The richest and most powerful people in the world are NOT atheists, that's just something that they push on all of the dumbasses out there that think that they're 'smart', what they really are are more like dark-occultists, Satanists, and Luciferians. They also worship Ba'al. The Vatican and high-level Freemasons are in on it too. A large group of Jews at the top are also in on it. I can be considered to be part Jewish by birth so I didn't want it to be the Jews like that too, but it is. The Leftist and Communist agendas are all part of it. All of the good sounding 'liberal' social causes that they advocate are really weaponized propaganda as well. They put nanotehnology into that Covid vaccine..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They have been lying to you about the science and the history. Here's a 12 hour documentary on the supposed true history of Hitler and World War II..

9/11 was an inside job. They make everything be backwards and upside down. They tell you that 2 + 2 is 5. You can go about your normal life knowing about this information but those people are still there in the background doing their stuff. And if you don't think that major conspiracies exist at this point then it might just be too late for you.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
c48321cbe38db6b3a840849acf1dff31.jpg

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There's this theory that many people on Earth are really more of just 'background filler material' you can say for this Earth Matrix and don't really have souls. They call them organic portals or non-player characters or NPC's like from videogames. Has anybody here ever heard about any if this before?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was at a work event one time and the head of HR was speaking excitedly about some minor process. The woman sitting next to me commented that she was "a waste of space"

Then a senior mining engineer went up and stood next to her. He was calm and radiant - a huge contrast.

So I looked for the HR person's solar/guardian angel and she did not have one. She was soulless and in charge of the "resources" that were 5000 humans.

It is relatively common to see humans without a soul (solar angel).

The solar angel operates the soul body until the human reaches first stage enlightenment

The soul body in a human corresponds to the Neshama. The soul body is composed of the 3 highest mental subplanes.

At first stage enlightenment the human has control over its higher mental body so that the deva managing it on behalf of the human progressively withdraws

The human then learns to control heart and intent and eventually the solar angel is gone - and Monad/Yechidah operates directly through that one of its various humans

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The richest and most powerful people in the world are .... more like dark-occultists, Satanists, and Luciferians.

Very few Earth humans can control their thoughts. This makes them easy to manipulate.

Those that practice dark arts are subject to rules established to protect this solar system.

So who/what can establish rules for inner planes work in this solar system?

How would such rules operate?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What you might call the Illuminati/New World Order/Deep State is real. The richest and most powerful people in the world are NOT atheists, that's just something that they push on all of the dumbasses out there that think that they're 'smart', what they really are are more like dark-occultists, Satanists, and Luciferians. They also worship Ba'al. The Vatican and high-level Freemasons are in on it too. A large group of Jews at the top are also in on it. I can be considered to be part Jewish by birth so I didn't want it to be the Jews like that too, but it is. The Leftist and Communist agendas are all part of it. All of the good sounding 'liberal' social causes that they advocate are really weaponized propaganda as well. They put nanotehnology into that Covid vaccine..

They have been lying to you about the science and the history. Here's a 12 hour documentary on the supposed true history of Hitler and World War II..

9/11 was an inside job. They make everything be backwards and upside down. They tell you that 2 + 2 is 5. You can go about your normal life knowing about this information but those people are still there in the background doing their stuff. And if you don't think that major conspiracies exist at this point then it might just be too late for you.
I agreed a 💯 with you on the agenda. Yep, but I believe better days are coming.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Gotta love the conspiracy folk.

i mean ok, but isn't this a repost?

Got a banger lined up just for you:

good luck, trust no one, stay safe, they know.
That song is sick.
Post automatically merged:

Dude is the epitome of Facebook science
You follow bought and paid for junk science. Junk science funded by blood money. It's as easy to buy off a scientist as it is a politician. What I'm following is higher advanced science and high-level spiritual and occult knowledge, some of which I've been privy to see for myself personally.

Reaction score
Awards
Do you get your information from only right winger sites?
Not bashing you. All I'm saying some of that propaganda can cause cognitive dissonance at least and at worst a psychotic break.
Just be careful with the psychological warfare sites.
Let's say it's true. What then are any of us hopefuls supposed to do about it?

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@EternalLife87

sincere question: are you a flat-earther?
Well now that you ask, yeah I'm kind of a flat Earther. Flat Earth seems to be completely retarded at first, but that shit is actually pretty rock solid tight. Go ahead and actually try to debunk it.

Well now that you ask, yeah I'm kind of a flat Earther. Flat Earth seems to be completely retarded at first, but that shit is actually pretty rock solid tight. Go ahead and actually try to debunk it.
It's likely that the Earth is flat and there's an ice wall around it that melts every several thousand years or so and causes a Great Flood reset, the Deluge.

Do you get your information from only right winger sites?
Not bashing you. All I'm saying some of that propaganda can cause cognitive dissonance at least and at worst a psychotic break.
Just be careful with the psychological warfare sites.
Let's say it's true. What then are any of us hopefuls supposed to do about it?
In this case the right wingers are correct. The ruling elite class of predators are using Liberalism and Leftists for their evil agendas.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for your honesty. You’ve saved both of us a lot of time.
I never in my life thought that I would be the one to defend flat Earth. There aren't endless balls flying around in space in several different directions at once at ludicrous speeds. And NASA nowadays looks more like Space Camp!

Most billionaires around the world are probably cannibals. If you've eaten everything and had every experience that money can buy don't you think they might be curious to try human meat?..That's a mindfuck for ya.

From the makers of Died Suddenly which talked about the Covid vaccine..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I would love to save the world, and although some think im an adept, and even the system calls me a Magus, I'm a humble Earth grade Zelator.
If you're looking for a group to save the world, perhaps join the Masons or some group that does shit tons of charity work. It may not save the world, but it's called philanthropy, where you are a better person by helping one or more people.
You know the homeless you see? Perhaps help one. If you can help someone find a job or lend them shelter, some would appreciate it.
What I'm saying is, yes, this world is run by psychopaths.
By helping one or more people in any way you can ... Even so much as a kind word to cause one person to smile, you are taking a stand against evil.