• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The World Is Controlled By Dark-Occultists

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I never thought of that. The whole issue reduces to an aberrant personality.

People like that really do need re-education, don't they?

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Such colorful language for a man who has 100% overcame his ego.
Alright...I think that I know what the fuck is really going on here...I've seen some weird ass shit on another forum recently and this looks like something similar..
Post automatically merged:

This forum looks like it's been infiltrated by fucken NSA out of Fort Meade or some shit or fucken Israeli Mossad paid controlled op shills...Fuck you guys....This is fucken for real too...

I'd say to get the fuck off this forum and probably stop posting on it..It's what it is...

Radio silence.....

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Alright...I think that I know what the fuck is really going on here...I've seen some weird ass shit on another forum recently and this looks like something similar..

This forum looks like it's been infiltrated by fucken NSA out of Fort Meade or some shit or fucken Israeli Mossad paid controlled op shills...Fuck you guys....This is fucken for real too...

I'd say to get the fuck off this forum and probably stop posting on it..It's what it is...

Radio silence.....

Our highly trained team of NSA Mossad shills has now pinpointed your location and a team is en route to your present position in… Vauxhall Cross? Well played, old boy.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry sir, now this place is MossadForums®™.
God I hope they're paying you fucken extra for this shit and for selling your soul to become a fucken sucker of Satan's cock...

Alright you guys it looks like I'm out. This forum has been infiltrated with paid controlled op NSA or Israeli Mossad shills. The same thing happened on another forum recently..This shit's fucken for real now too.....Radio Silence...Out.......

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
God I hope they're paying you fucken extra for this shit and for selling your soul to become a fucken sucker of Satan's cock...
Which god are you hoping for kind sir? Don't forget, Lord Most High prohibits worhip of other ones! Stay safe, and have a happy Jewish day!

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure if some of what I've been reading is a poor attempt at trolling or serious mental health issues or both.

Also the phrase 'Radio Silence' keeps being used but enacted.

DavidJDean

Visitor
Reaction score
What you might call the Illuminati/New World Order/Deep State is real. The richest and most powerful people in the world are NOT atheists, that's just something that they push on all of the dumbasses out there that think that they're 'smart', what they really are are more like dark-occultists, Satanists, and Luciferians. They also worship Ba'al. The Vatican and high-level Freemasons are in on it too. A large group of Jews at the top are also in on it. I can be considered to be part Jewish by birth so I didn't want it to be the Jews like that too, but it is. The Leftist and Communist agendas are all part of it. All of the good sounding 'liberal' social causes that they advocate are really weaponized propaganda as well. They put nanotehnology into that Covid vaccine..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They have been lying to you about the science and the history. Here's a 12 hour documentary on the supposed true history of Hitler and World War II..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

9/11 was an inside job. They make everything be backwards and upside down. They tell you that 2 + 2 is 5. You can go about your normal life knowing about this information but those people are still there in the background doing their stuff. And if you don't think that major conspiracies exist at this point then it might just be too late for you.
Exactly! As many dark souls out there trying to control the world and everything in it, there are more enlightened souls preparing for what comes next.
God bless you EternalLife87 ❤️🙏❤️

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have to break radio silence guys, this forum right now for a FACT has been infiltrated by fucken NSA or Israeli Mossad agents. I'd say for everybody to just get the fuck off of this forum now. This is some weird ass shit and I've seen it before just here recently. This will be my last post you guys. Good luck to you the real people on here..To the paid controlled op shills on here go fuck yourselves...You sold your soul and became a bunch of fucken suckers of Satan's cock...Alright you guys I'm out of here. This is the Resistance.....Out.......

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You sold your soul and became a bunch of fucken suckers of Satan's cock
Sir why would you talk so foul in this Mossad infested forum? This is the new world order, we accept everyone no matter the gender and race, unless they figure out our plans like yours truly. As for me, yum yum yum I eat Satans dick all day!

Reaction score
Awards
I would think intelligence organizations are too busy to be lurking here. More than likely supercomputers everywhere are doing the lurking.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards

Radio silence.....
That might or might not be true. But you're shooting yourself in the foot by using "f***" in every sentence. We're not under mortar-fire here, and you're not making a hip-hop video, so there's no need for non-stop cursing.

Besides, isn't the best place to beard the foe in his den? Where better to war for hearts and minds than a venue where they are under siege?

Even more proof that Banishings work :sneaky:
I'm probably about as paranoid as EternalLife87 and in the same direction, and even I have to say thank you here. Like Warren G. Harding sighed, "It's my friends who'll be the death of me." Or like the fat little demon in the movie "Spawn" lamented, "Why do we get all the f****** retards?"