• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The World Is Controlled By Dark-Occultists

Reaction score
Actually I like what you said about not having to respect everyone's opinion. Respect is like gold: if you mine it yourself you value it rightly. Heirs take it for granted. (I know of one crochety old sorcerer who nightly recites the UN's "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" backwards for that very reason. Wants to rouse an alternative ethos, he does. A rather too phantistical fygure for this enlightened age of ours, though he obeys a certain logic.)

My great-grandfather works tired tirelessly and gave his last breath to get us out of the cole fields.

People talk about finding yourself and others talk about making yourself. Well you made very well find yourself in the pits of hell and they're in that arena you will find out pretty damn quickly what You're made of because you don't have a choice. Or that is to say the only other choices death. You either survive or you don't. You need to decide real fast what you were going to do, because if you but for one moment stall thinking you're going to give up, it can be over before you stick to that decision of giving up. The pavement of life is covered in squirrels that failed to make an executive decision.
Motivation isn't enough because motivation will not always be with you, and it takes more effort to go from unmoved to moved then it does to keep moving. Discipline will stay with you and through it get you moving in there for motivated.

You have two choices, you either let that fire temper you or you let it destroy you and if you let it temper you you pray it doesn't leave you jaded.

So many people today have a sense of entitlement about them. They think the world owes them everything. Well unless you are a minority in your own country of origin because your people were oppressed and colonized, it's unlikely anybody in your community owes you shit and even if they do, they are unreliable. They aren't just going to stop being your oppressor and start being your savior no matter how many times they claim it'll be different this time. Don't get me wrong, the whole point of the community is to help each other survive but at the same time when you are codependent, especially as a minority, you rely on a system whose leadership comes and goes and as that will turns what may have worked under as strong leader becomes lack of action under a week leader and tyranny under a leader who can be strong but uses it as an iron fist.

I can talk about how I believe that as a sentient being you have a right to make your own choices and follow your conscience, and how you have a right to seek happiness. I also believe that if you are opting into a community, that community also has obligations to you and if you opt into a state or country then they also have certain obligations to you as should have been negotiated in the establishment thereof. That does not mean that I believe it is necessarily their job to pay your way.

I see it in the occult and esoteric community as well. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen elders in various ritual and ceremonial communities be mistreated and I'm going to explain what I mean by that. Too often they are the only ones setting up the virtual space prior to Ritual as as well as the only ones to take it down after everybody has left, and generally the supplies ,which are not cheap, are coming out of their pocket.

So many people feel entitled to be taught but don't want to put in the work to make the teaching happen or to give back so that other people can go through and have that same experience.

When I worked with the local Wiccan group it would circle up with them, it was only myself and one other guy who would ever help the High Priest and High Priestess set anything up.. and the other guy was off and on because of his work schedule. You cannot run a ritual group on four active participants. You just can't . I mean I suppose if you're doing a very basic circle right and you have one of the four at each quarter you could do that but that doesn't leave you officers to do anything else. I am also not saying that you can't do a two person rite because you can. What I am saying is burnout is real and if you only have two guys, all it takes is for their life to change such as they have other responsibilities and the group is no more. Life happens. If you have four guys you can't treat it as four guys, you need to treat it as three guys because they won't always be able to be there every single time you need them.

We aren't talking work outside the ritual yet either. Who is going to train the new initiates? Who is going to look over the finances of the group? Who is going to consider liabilities in this day and age for one thing. Who is going to schedule and coordinate? Who is going to make sure that the proper supplies and requirements for the ritual to be done are at hand?

That is a lot for three people to do. It is also very much a financial burden for them. This is supposing you have a free place or venue to even operate.

We see this problem in masonry as well. No I want to be very clear that being an officer let alone a ritualist is not for everybody. Initiation is such a great experience that I want every man that can have that to have that. However if it is something that you are able to do, time allows in the opportunity is there and your Lodge needs you..give back, pass it forward, at least for a time. That is the only way a group is sustainable.

You know I see people point and say well they have this great community, or they have this or that, why aren't we allowed to have that or why can't we have that?

Who is stoping you? Do you live in world war II Germany and can't be caught doing the thing? When you say you are allowed are you saying that you're being stopped by naysayers whose opinion should mean outright nothing to you and who themselves are not contributing a dime or any time to make a thing happen?;Don't worry about them, your opinion is not important. Don't get me wrong either I am well aware that we live in the age of cancel culture and there is much wisdom in keeping things on a need to know basis.

You can stir the pot and disrupt the system and cause a movement for change, but if you are then successful and come into power then you don't get to point the finger at other people and make excuses for yourself. When you are in command, the buck shops with you because there's nowhere else it can go. It is a completely different situation. Destabilizing the status quo can be important because civilizations that stagnate will die, however destabilizing a situation is a completely different skill set then maintaining civility and order.

I see a lot of folk, especially young folk, who are unsatisfied, and and just tired of the way things are, and you know what so am I.. and I am tired of seeing what things are becoming currently.

The problem is they want to get rid of all these established social structures and have absolutely no idea what they're going to replace them with. That is a problem. When you have revolution you're going to have anarchy to some degree while a new order is established that's just the nature of it. You can't continue to be in that place however.

It's like the famous song says, "every generation blames the one before". I do not like this talk of "when the dinosaurs die off we will have our day". Yeah you will, someday you will be the elders, someday you will be the long departed ancestors, and what will you leave behind? See people are focused on getting rid of what they don't want and getting what they can get instead of asking themselves what they're going to leave behind. They're going to have a rude awakening because they aren't going to have the slightest idea how to be an elder or to be a matriarch or a patriarch of a family, let alone a larger community. If you are wise enough to see how older people are set in their ways and that is holding them back, then do better, but don't ignore what they have to say just because you don't like something about them. They may very well be wrong but having lived as long as they have there's a reason why they think the way they do. You can and should learn from that. Maybe they don't know what they're doing but you just wait and you're going to find out that you're going to realize you have no idea what the hell you're doing and you would have wished that you would have asked for their insight when you had the chance. That's a flaw inherent with humanity. As intelligent as we are using all our simple and complex tools, being creatures of pattern recognition, sometimes we just don't learn worth a damn because we don't know when to shut up and listen.

If those who are just waiting for the dinosaurs to die out, think that the next generation won't treat them the same way if they have set that example, oh how they are in for a rude awakening.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is all of human development a backward looking process?
Quite the opposite actually. Human development is full of discovery and innovation. History is the recording of progress (success and failures) that substantiate the findings and experiences. Knowing our history keeps us from literally “reinventing the wheel”.

Reaction score

and again you have failed to see the point. In moving forward, why should I believe in what you have appeared to have pulled out of your ass?

If you want people to buy what you are selling, you actually have to sell it. Give me your sales pitch. Why should I blindly believe whatever you say?
Post automatically merged:

Quite the opposite actually. Human development is full of discovery and innovation. History is the recording of progress (success and failures) that substantiate the findings and experiences. Knowing our history keeps us from literally “reinventing the wheel”.

Aye, or perhaps more to the point, keeps us from being run over by the wheel.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It may be of relevance that a HGA is allocated up to 12 humans at a time
That is a very specific thing that you are presenting as fact. Where did it come from? I’ve never seen that anywhere before.

If it came from your own gnosis, that’s ok too, but please mention the source is all.

Reaction score
Yep, nobody's going to be mad at you if you say that it is your belief that an HDA can be tied to 12 humans at the same time. However if you expect us to believe that you have to give us some reasoning for such that we find we should operate on that premise. Expecting us to operate on that premise from the get-go as a default isn't going to be very popular because you are coming in and establishing a prerequisite baseline position and thus controlling The narrative of further discussion. I'm open to discussing the metaphysics or flow chart of it all but I don't think anybody here is just willing to accept it as fact just because you declare it to be.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
HGA can be tied to 12 humans at the same time. However if you expect us to believe that you have to give us some reasoning for such that we find we should operate on that premise.
Science is based on observation. Have a look

As for reasoning, why would a HGA be tied to a single average human? That would be a cruel punishment

Perhaps parallel processing is not a human invention but a characteristic of Nature

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
There's this theory that many people on Earth are really more of just 'background filler material' you can say for this Earth Matrix and don't really have souls. They call them organic portals or non-player characters or NPC's like from videogames. Has anybody here ever heard about any if this before?
I never heard about it but I feel it so much... I like to stick to the normal things of life like occultism, like those people are controlling and using us which is pretty obvious, but prefer staying outta of that hole i have enough with the other side to be worrying about such things. At the end we cannot do anything, I didn't take the vaccine that's all.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My great-grandfather works tired tirelessly and gave his last breath to get us out of the cole fields.

People talk about finding yourself and others talk about making yourself. Well you made very well find yourself in the pits of hell and they're in that arena you will find out pretty damn quickly what You're made of because you don't have a choice. Or that is to say the only other choices death. You either survive or you don't. You need to decide real fast what you were going to do, because if you but for one moment stall thinking you're going to give up, it can be over before you stick to that decision of giving up. The pavement of life is covered in squirrels that failed to make an executive decision.
Motivation isn't enough because motivation will not always be with you, and it takes more effort to go from unmoved to moved then it does to keep moving. Discipline will stay with you and through it get you moving in there for motivated.

You have two choices, you either let that fire temper you or you let it destroy you and if you let it temper you you pray it doesn't leave you jaded.

So many people today have a sense of entitlement about them. They think the world owes them everything. Well unless you are a minority in your own country of origin because your people were oppressed and colonized, it's unlikely anybody in your community owes you shit and even if they do, they are unreliable. They aren't just going to stop being your oppressor and start being your savior no matter how many times they claim it'll be different this time. Don't get me wrong, the whole point of the community is to help each other survive but at the same time when you are codependent, especially as a minority, you rely on a system whose leadership comes and goes and as that will turns what may have worked under as strong leader becomes lack of action under a week leader and tyranny under a leader who can be strong but uses it as an iron fist.

I can talk about how I believe that as a sentient being you have a right to make your own choices and follow your conscience, and how you have a right to seek happiness. I also believe that if you are opting into a community, that community also has obligations to you and if you opt into a state or country then they also have certain obligations to you as should have been negotiated in the establishment thereof. That does not mean that I believe it is necessarily their job to pay your way.

I see it in the occult and esoteric community as well. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen elders in various ritual and ceremonial communities be mistreated and I'm going to explain what I mean by that. Too often they are the only ones setting up the virtual space prior to Ritual as as well as the only ones to take it down after everybody has left, and generally the supplies ,which are not cheap, are coming out of their pocket.

So many people feel entitled to be taught but don't want to put in the work to make the teaching happen or to give back so that other people can go through and have that same experience.

When I worked with the local Wiccan group it would circle up with them, it was only myself and one other guy who would ever help the High Priest and High Priestess set anything up.. and the other guy was off and on because of his work schedule. You cannot run a ritual group on four active participants. You just can't . I mean I suppose if you're doing a very basic circle right and you have one of the four at each quarter you could do that but that doesn't leave you officers to do anything else. I am also not saying that you can't do a two person rite because you can. What I am saying is burnout is real and if you only have two guys, all it takes is for their life to change such as they have other responsibilities and the group is no more. Life happens. If you have four guys you can't treat it as four guys, you need to treat it as three guys because they won't always be able to be there every single time you need them.

We aren't talking work outside the ritual yet either. Who is going to train the new initiates? Who is going to look over the finances of the group? Who is going to consider liabilities in this day and age for one thing. Who is going to schedule and coordinate? Who is going to make sure that the proper supplies and requirements for the ritual to be done are at hand?

That is a lot for three people to do. It is also very much a financial burden for them. This is supposing you have a free place or venue to even operate.

We see this problem in masonry as well. No I want to be very clear that being an officer let alone a ritualist is not for everybody. Initiation is such a great experience that I want every man that can have that to have that. However if it is something that you are able to do, time allows in the opportunity is there and your Lodge needs you..give back, pass it forward, at least for a time. That is the only way a group is sustainable.

You know I see people point and say well they have this great community, or they have this or that, why aren't we allowed to have that or why can't we have that?

Who is stoping you? Do you live in world war II Germany and can't be caught doing the thing? When you say you are allowed are you saying that you're being stopped by naysayers whose opinion should mean outright nothing to you and who themselves are not contributing a dime or any time to make a thing happen?;Don't worry about them, your opinion is not important. Don't get me wrong either I am well aware that we live in the age of cancel culture and there is much wisdom in keeping things on a need to know basis.

You can stir the pot and disrupt the system and cause a movement for change, but if you are then successful and come into power then you don't get to point the finger at other people and make excuses for yourself. When you are in command, the buck shops with you because there's nowhere else it can go. It is a completely different situation. Destabilizing the status quo can be important because civilizations that stagnate will die, however destabilizing a situation is a completely different skill set then maintaining civility and order.

I see a lot of folk, especially young folk, who are unsatisfied, and and just tired of the way things are, and you know what so am I.. and I am tired of seeing what things are becoming currently.

The problem is they want to get rid of all these established social structures and have absolutely no idea what they're going to replace them with. That is a problem. When you have revolution you're going to have anarchy to some degree while a new order is established that's just the nature of it. You can't continue to be in that place however.

It's like the famous song says, "every generation blames the one before". I do not like this talk of "when the dinosaurs die off we will have our day". Yeah you will, someday you will be the elders, someday you will be the long departed ancestors, and what will you leave behind? See people are focused on getting rid of what they don't want and getting what they can get instead of asking themselves what they're going to leave behind. They're going to have a rude awakening because they aren't going to have the slightest idea how to be an elder or to be a matriarch or a patriarch of a family, let alone a larger community. If you are wise enough to see how older people are set in their ways and that is holding them back, then do better, but don't ignore what they have to say just because you don't like something about them. They may very well be wrong but having lived as long as they have there's a reason why they think the way they do. You can and should learn from that. Maybe they don't know what they're doing but you just wait and you're going to find out that you're going to realize you have no idea what the hell you're doing and you would have wished that you would have asked for their insight when you had the chance. That's a flaw inherent with humanity. As intelligent as we are using all our simple and complex tools, being creatures of pattern recognition, sometimes we just don't learn worth a damn because we don't know when to shut up and listen.

If those who are just waiting for the dinosaurs to die out, think that the next generation won't treat them the same way if they have set that example, oh how they are in for a rude awakening.
Your last line is golden. My Chinese wife (age 64 like myself) often comments that the U.S. sounds more and more like China in the early stages of its 1966-76 "Cultural Revolution."

Traditionally in the Chinese notion of time, one backs into the future. (We can't see it, so we walk backwards while looking "ahead" to the past.)

I never heard about it but I feel it so much... I like to stick to the normal things of life like occultism, like those people are controlling and using us which is pretty obvious, but prefer staying outta of that hole i have enough with the other side to be worrying about such things. At the end we cannot do anything, I didn't take the vaccine that's all.
Actually Traditionalists like Evola talk about this a lot. In the ancient world (e.g., Roman religion) most human "soul stuff" gets recycled. In our times, one of Miguel Serrano's guiding notions was that "mankind has no destiny, merely some few people do." O9A oftentimes leans this way (at others they hint "most" folks are capable of better.) So bite the bullet: most of the mostest most of us is mostly bit-players in a crowd scene that'll get cut from a flick that goes straight-to-DVD.

Last edited:

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Have you ever met occultists? They're not very good at forming durable, cohesive organizations.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It's funny how some people think that the conspiracy theories are all lies. I know for a fact, that there's an agenda that want to control humanity. And, that they are way advanced. At least, 100 years ahead.

Reaction score
It's funny how some people think that the conspiracy theories are all lies. I know for a fact, that there's an agenda that want to control humanity. And, that they are way advanced. At least, 100 years ahead.

100 years ahead of whom? If they are part of humanity then how are they ahead of humanity? If anything they would be keeping us a hundred years back. If this is some agency outside of humanity well then that just raises more questions.

Do I believe that there are those who want to control humanity? Absolutely, every age has seen their tyrants. However, well a conspiracy theory is just a theory that some are conspiring, you'd be hard-pressed to find a conspiracy theory would for the theorist hasn't gotten lost in their speculations or even applied some logic. If I suspect something I'm going to investigate it I'm not going to start from the premise that it is true and therefore I should teach that truth if I have not substantiated it.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There was an article a while back (on theburningplatform.com, I think.) The author noted that in order to reject "conspiracy theories" em masse, one needs to have a mountain-moving faith in the moral rectitude of the higher leadership of all our major institutions. In fine, greater gullibility is required to reject the possibility of deep conspiracy than is needed for maintaining its reality.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
That was astounding, everything you just said was completely and utterly wrong. Nowhere in your propaganda iota spiel was there even one iota of factual truth.

Let's break down these claims.

• The Bavarian Illuminati WAS real but was shut down, hard, in 1784, by the Bavarion Government. The "New World Order" was conceptualized by someone who failed Latin. It is "New Order for/of the Ages' and refers to the United States as the Great Experiment: a Government of the people for the people. That was the idea anyway.

• So which are they? Satanists it Luciferians? These are different philosophies. I know you didn't mean that the Illuminati are Satanists. Again, Illuminati 1776-1784 while Satanism wasn't a thing til the late 1960s...and depending on what you are calling Luciferianism, it is younger than that.
Your statement about atheists in this context is equally ludicrous, esp. considering that Satanism was coined as an Atheistic movement. A bit of a history lesson: The Illuminati was a radical group that came out of Enlightenment era that believed religion was mere superstition and holding humanity back. They envisioned a world where most were atheists while the more educated might be deists or believe in what they called a naturalistic God, such as Spinoza's God. Now if you want to say some of that rhetoric persisted with the "God is dead" philosophical movement and persists in most liberal-leaning universities, fair enough and yet while your academic colleagues might wash their hands of you if you started practicing alchemy or became an advocate if Jung's methods, it is still a social taboo to criticize ones religion in polite company. Belonging to a church will in no way get you fired or cost you your career. Neither will being an atheist, yet I know many churches where an atheist would not be welcome to attend a dinner or an AA meeting. Not all, but too many.

• Ba'al is a Canaanite God. He has nothing to do whatsoever with Satanism, Luciferianism or Satanism. Again Satanism was coined as an Atheistic counterculture to Christian purity culture, and the Illuminati would of considered Baal a primitive superstition of barely, if civilized, times.

• So did you not see the recent re-affirmation by the Catholic Church that says you can not be a Freemason and be part of the Holy Sea or take communion because you are in a state of grave sin? The Catholic Church simply does not like Freemasonry and they haven't fir centuries...not since a little thing called the Protestant reformation. Now I am not going to defend the Catholic Church unless you start making some wild of the wall claims, as they bring most of their turmoil on themselves. Yes, that's right, I'll defend the Satanist and the Luciferian before the Catholic Church -at least if you harm a child you get kicked out of the Church of Satan.

• Freemasonry requires a belief in a supreme creator being. No atheist can be made a Mason. Most Masons are actually Protestant Christian and deeply religious men. There are also self-professing Catholics who are Masons and brothers don't snitch. It is the Catholic church who has an issue with Masonry, not brothers who have a problem with Catholics being brothers.

• Ah and there it is, the anti-Semitism. You claim to be Jewish by birth but don't seem to realize that that are twelve different tribes and numerous sects of Judaism. It is impossible to levy any motive against all practicing Jewish people other than being Torah observant in fostering a relationship to God. Judaism is also a culture and tribal identity. Perhaps you were born to a Jewish mother but you seem rather ignorant of Judaism.

• The left (as does the right) has plenty of agendas but theses are not the agendas you are looking for here. Please move along. Move along.

• You are just all over the place.... you know the Masonic Monitor and Guide is from a different time, and still talks about communism, in particularly how it is antithetical to Freemasonry. I'm pretty sure the Vatican dislikes it as well. As for the the Illuminati, they never saw Communism.

• -and in typical fashion you end your ramble with a vaccine conspiracy. I wonder if you are genuinely sincere or are a troll. Regardless vaccine conspiracies are not Germain to this forum, or at least the subforum, and I am going to try and avoid that derailment.

The problem is he is espousing well known rhetoric, not an original idea or insight. Hell, he doesn't have to be original he just has to have a reason for his position...but as it stands he has substantiated none of his claims. He hasn't even given an argument to arrived at his position or substantiate anything. He just gives us drival.

I want to be very clear as well: I could not care less what his believes are, I'm not looking for UPG. I care about what he can substantiated...which again, so far is nothing.

We don't have to respect everyone's opinion, merely their right to freedom of opinion. A conspiracy theory may be nothing more than a theory about conspiring agents, and it may be worth investing. However, it amazes me how far people will go out on a whim skewing their sense of reality just so they can believe it true!

If I have a hunch someone may have betrayed me, for example, I do not want to believe it to be true and to act before getting all the facts would be foolish, and a betrayal on my part. I do have to consider my own well-being however and if this betrayal has harmed a third part I must seek the truth wherever it takes me.

What I will not do is commit my hunch to being my reality and thus is the difference between the sane individual and the so-called "conspiracy theorist".

I recommend "Coal Miner's Daughter and my Roots playlist on YouTube for contemplation on this.

What model is this from? You generally won't be able to scry ones HGA because it is for them alone but clearly you are talking about more modern ideas from elsewhere.
I haven't been on this forum in a while because they wouldn't let me access it for some reason, but shut the fuck up dude. You don't know jack fucken shit about anything right now. I've seen this shit in real life with my own two fucken eyes in 2010 so don't tell me..

It's hard to piece everything together and to discover the real Truth..Because the ruling elite class of psychopathic predators that has controlled this world from behind the scenes for hundreds or thousands of years have gotten really good at brainwashing and mind-controlling people into being a bunch of dumbass sheep or know-it-all retards who talk out of their ass.

Most people couldn't even fucking imagine what really goes on behind the scenes of this world.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't been on this forum in a while because they wouldn't let me access it for some reason, but shut the fuck up dude. You don't know jack fucken shit about anything right now. I've seen this shit in real life with my own two fucken eyes in 2010 so don't tell me..

It's hard to piece everything together and to discover the real Truth..Because the ruling elite class of psychopathic predators that has controlled this world from behind the scenes for hundreds or thousands of years have gotten really good at brainwashing and mind-controlling people into being a bunch of dumbass sheep or know-it-all retards who talk out of their ass.

Most people couldn't even fucking imagine what really goes on behind the scenes of this world.
Thanks. I was going to give this thread a bump the other day. You read my mind like Evelyn Wood whippin' through a Mickey Spillane paperback.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Such colorful language for a man who has 100% overcame his ego.
A bit overdone, to be sure. Still a man need not have overcome ego in order to point out the house is on fire. Indeed, he need not even be a fireman.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A bit overdone, to be sure. Still a man need not have overcome ego in order to point out the house is on fire. Indeed, he need not even be a fireman.
Maybe, it’s just hard to believe that claim from someone who just lost his shit because a good counter argument was made and took it personally.