• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's after death?

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, I like coining words myself. (German is far more flexible here. For that matter Chinese too, once the locals get over their shock.) I like it so much, I treat my propensity the way I do Messican cactus whiskey. Which is to say, with caution.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
That's kind of what I was saying. Testimony is still just testimony be it from Rev. Uppryte, my dead Uncle Uriah the Druid, the Archangel Gabriel, or the Burning Bush.

One hopes for afterlife; finds it hard to argue with Melville's Father Mapple, "What is man that he should live out the lifetime of his God?"

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
our spirits are stripped of our personalities
There is the concept of "permanent atoms".

So that reincarnated human does not start from zero each life, the physical, emotional and mental refinement (or lack thereof) is stored during each life and carried over to the next incarnation. The new bodies are built on the patterns stored in the permanent atoms.

Even on the simplest level, some humans look very refined and some do not. One time I took a commuter train for another area of suburbs. I was shocked at how unrefined were the bodies of those people.

As a more positive example:

Mozart showed prodigious ability from his earliest childhood. ... he composed from the age of five and performed before European royalty.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Does the recovery of lost divinity have anything to do with the recovery of lost virginity?
Does the recovery of lost divinity have anything to do with the recovery of lost virginity?
Sorry for all the quotes. Computer is sluggish today. Anyway, that may be an inconveniently apropos question.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My ex, after two children, still referred to herself as a virgin

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You walk the same streets I do. Lots of bipedal insects out there. Either they lost it or never had it.
How can a human lose its divinity?
Post automatically merged:

How can a human lose it's virginity?
A smooth line of patter and devilish good looks might get you there.

Reaction score
Awards
Heaven or hell, is my thoughts as of these times.
The reason I say this, and it echoes what a few others wrote was my Baptist Mother's NDE during a severe first heart attack.
She was in a courtroom, where she saw a vision of all thoughts words and acts done in a lifetime, and she pleased to return to see my Sister and I graduate.
She returned as they were about to sign a death certificate.
She had a second heart attack after my graduation during my freshman college Spring Break, who was on my mind the entire time.
I know that others claim the Goetic and hell in the Qlippoth exist, and experiments with Shem angels, that they exist as well.
Fae exist as well with my dabbling with ancient Gaelic. Who also believe in heavens and an underworld.
The Bibles prophecies, self fulfilling or not, ring true.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I know that others claim the Goetic and hell in the Qlippoth exist,
Some decades ago, a local billionaire fell off his horse at polo and had a near death experience.

He said he was alone in a dark cold spiky place and he did not want to go back there.

He himself was dark, cold and spiky. So I suppose he went to his natural environment after death