• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] WW III? What are the major factors behind a World War (from the USA perspective)? From a non USA perspective?

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why trek to the fields of the Ukraine? We have war right here in the forum. Luvvit. Boys, take it out into the streets. There might be hope after all.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Currently we have our borders and bordering states at the southern border swamped with migrants. With no voucher that they would be "safe" citizens.
Israel and Hamas at War.
Russia and Ukraine at War.
A scramble for resources.
Threats of nuclear arms.
We can no longer fund a war.
People here are prepping and ready to bugout or hide in their bunkers.

Whats the rest of the world like from outside this perspective?

What constructs a World War exactly?
The leaders of countries like Israel and the United States have deceived themselves, and in response to this deception they want to be destroyed along with everyone else
lucky people with shelters can hide
after all, when war is imminent, it is necessary to be prepared.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The leaders of countries like Israel and the United States have deceived themselves, and in response to this deception they want to be destroyed along with everyone else
lucky people with shelters can hide
after all, when war is imminent, it is necessary to be prepared.
Countries? Capitol Hill has been Israeli occupied territory for a half century and more.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Countries? Capitol Hill has been Israeli occupied territory for a half century and more.
Erase Israel from your map and the problem will be solved
a country that pursues only empty ideals
yes, they are economically strong, they know how to trade well, but they occupy countries under empty pretexts and no one speaks out, and this is the fault of all of us

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My nutso neo-Nazi right wing extremist self had a pretty good buddy in what was left of the Iranian Communist Party back when. He pretty much echoed your sentiments.
Erase Israel from your map and the problem will be solved
a country that pursues only empty ideals
yes, they are economically strong, they know how to trade well, but they occupy countries under empty pretexts and no one speaks out, and this is the fault of all of us

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My nutso neo-Nazi right wing extremist self had a pretty good buddy in what was left of the Iranian Communist Party back when. He pretty much echoed your sentiments.
I don't bring my feelings into it but for the world they are just spreading their sick minds

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Rene Guenon wrote, shortly before his death, "Only disaster could save us now." I got more or less shouted out of an "extremist Nazi" Satanist forum for quoting Luther Price, "We can't vote our way out of this impasse." That's how conditioned even the "radical Right" is. People actually think that just one more election will solve the world's manifold woes and wickednesses.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The main reason neo-Nazis hate Israel is because the Zionists successfully created the genocidal ethno-state the waffendweebs can only dream of ( I have also seen quiet admiration for the same reason).

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Rene Guenon wrote, shortly before his death, "Only disaster could save us now." I got more or less shouted out of an "extremist Nazi" Satanist forum for quoting Luther Price, "We can't vote our way out of this impasse." That's how conditioned even the "radical Right" is. People actually think that just one more election will solve the world's manifold woes and wickednesses.
good quotes
From a rational point of view, only war can make things better or worse right now.
We got here because of wrong decisions and we are still making wrong decisions

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
good quotes
From a rational point of view, only war can make things better or worse right now.
We got here because of wrong decisions and we are still making wrong decisions
Actually I know of a mad old mage who has a list of ten disasters. He plays some sort of gambling game with his gods, trying to suss out which to evoke.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't memorize it. It struck me as the sort of thing one could get by googling "How mankind might end." Stuff like asteroid strikes, epidemics, volcanism &c.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I say peace. Hugs, not guns.
Obrador was trying that in Mexico. Pretty much the northern half of the country is now run by the cartels. What went wrong? The Care Bears always won with smiles 'n love. Heck, when soldiers ran from the cartelistas in Michoacan, Obrador praised his military for its "socially responsible" attitude. And the cartels are STILL violent.

I think I see the problem. We're imposing our values on the violent, expecting them to turn peaceful. Isn't that a sin against diversity? Killers and the about-to-be-killed can coexist side-by-side, right? For a while, anyhow.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Countries that benefit the most from world wars are either those who wage territorial wars (and are winning) or those with strong military industry so they benefit by selling weapons to embattled sides.

A country that gains territory gains economically in a long term due to the cost and time needed to rebuild what was destroyed.
On another side a country that sells weapons profits immediately but does not gain as much in long term.

So from US and non US perspective the gains of the US are short term, while the gains of those fighting directly are long term gains under condition they win what they fight for.

Some definitions:
A world war is an international conflict that involves most or all of the world's major powers
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A great power is a
that is recognized as having the ability and expertise to exert its influence on a global scale. Great powers characteristically possess military and economic strength, as well as diplomatic and
influence, which may cause
or
to consider the great powers' opinions before taking actions of their own

Currently there have is only 1 major power involved in international conflict, Russia, thus there is no world war happening.
USA and NATO are taking part in the conflict by supplying weapons thus profiting in short term however Russia is waging territorial war thus profiting in long term if successful.

Who are the major powers that determine the world war?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Countries that benefit the most from world wars are either those who wage territorial wars (and are winning) or those with strong military industry so they benefit by selling weapons to embattled sides.

A country that gains territory gains economically in a long term due to the cost and time needed to rebuild what was destroyed.
On another side a country that sells weapons profits immediately but does not gain as much in long term.

So from US and non US perspective the gains of the US are short term, while the gains of those fighting directly are long term gains under condition they win what they fight for.

Some definitions:

Currently there have is only 1 major power involved in international conflict, Russia, thus there is no world war happening.
USA and NATO are taking part in the conflict by supplying weapons thus profiting in short term however Russia is waging territorial war thus profiting in long term if successful.

Who are the major powers that determine the world war?
Major powers? National governments are almost nebenseitig now. International finance calls the shots. Like Woodrow Wilson said, he'd never have run for president had he known he was going to be taking orders from Jacob Schiff on Wall Street. A pretty persistent subtext of Prince Sturdza's "Suicide of Europe" is the irrelevance of governments as opposed to internationalist influencers.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, perhaps we should ship all the violent people to Antarctica and bring any and all boats back to the farthest country. Problem solved.