• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] WW III? What are the major factors behind a World War (from the USA perspective)? From a non USA perspective?

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well, perhaps we should ship all the violent people to Antarctica and bring any and all boats back to the farthest country. Problem solved.
Being forcibly shipped to Antarctica would make a vegan Quakeress into a warrior princess. Besides, remember "The Wrath of Khan."

I live in a highly civilized milieu. I cannot help feeling there is that lacking in its bland and dutiful males.

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps give them Australia instead of Antarctica? or Hawaii? The idea is to strand all violent people on an island.
Post automatically merged:

Or ship them all to Mars?

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps give them Australia instead of Antarctica? or Hawaii? The idea is to strand all violent people on an island.
Post automatically merged:

Or ship them all to Mars?
Whoa! I do a full behavioral melt-down, then I get to go to Hawaii?! AND own beachfront property? Cool.

Problem is what counts as violent. Pappy Boyington once said the most compelling and cogent case he heard for a country's plight in joining in the Second World War was the one his Japanese captors put forward whilst he was a POW. By their lights, it was FDR who was the violent maniac.