• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Christianity prophecies for the coming years 2024-2033

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
on this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about famine, wars, natural disasters, financial bankruptcy, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too
youtube channel Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

prophecies with english subtitles Are from 2021 to september 2023

here is the new germany channel for new videos with english subtitles from september 2023

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Why is your first post on this site a link to non-English youtube channels?

Is your intention to promote these youtube channels? Or will you at least add some original contributions and elaborate?

Perhaps you could at least summarise the key points from these videos in English?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Will the antichrist be nailed on the cross?
do these prophecies say anything about that?
as I recall, the antichrist will be hailed as a great leader and peacemaker just before he brings about Hell on Earth.

Apparently John was just bitching about Nero, but the violent and scary imagery has inspired a lot of other people.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why is your first post on this site a link to non-English youtube channels?

Is your intention to promote these youtube channels? Or will you at least add some original contributions and elaborate?

Perhaps you could at least summarise the key points from these videos in English?
OP is maybe the Anti-Christ's press agent? These are advance publicity, as outlined in Alastair Crowley's little-known "Marketing Magick."

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
as I recall, the antichrist will be hailed as a great leader and peacemaker just before he brings about Hell on Earth.

Apparently John was just bitching about Nero, but the violent and scary imagery has inspired a lot of other people.
Yeah if you hold the Bible as the only truth and exclude tradition out of it then yes.

But tradition is important part to understand, not everybody accepts it obviously because of splits among believers, but after all it's up to a reader or a follower if they want to know more.

Also another "problem", religion is kind of repulsive in today's world, so people won't investigate all of it, or at least not beyond the book.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah if you hold the Bible as the only truth and exclude tradition out of it then yes.

But tradition is important part to understand, not everybody accepts it obviously because of splits among believers, but after all it's up to a reader or a follower if they want to know more.

Also another "problem", religion is kind of repulsive in today's world, so people won't investigate all of it, or at least not beyond the book.
From my point of view, a religion is a combination of a moral code, and a belief system which is necessary to do magic.

I realise this is not a popular view.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
which is necessary to do magic.
Yeah I agree, there is magic but it's under control of esoteric group, ex. priests, not exclusively though, a small portion of exoteric world ex. followers know the magic but do not exercise it.

Reason why and how they know it is "thanks" to inquisition, because it's during these times when the knowledge got out to ordinary people because it was visible to everyone, and some people (those who realised why and how it's happening) still pass it down from generation to generation.

I other words people are not stupid, they saw things happening and drew conclusion which are contrary to the bible or moral teachings etc. but these revealed things still work, there is magic that works but over centuries it has been kind of lost, because it was unpopular to talk about it.

In addition to tradition I was talking about in previous post which is strictly "biblical", there are also folklore beliefs that are not, but just because they're not doesn't mean they're false, folklore beliefs didn't fall from skies, there is reason for everything.

I realise this is not a popular view.
It's indeed not, especially if you try to tell it to a follower who lacks the before mentioned knowledge.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have always felt that one of the big stumbling blocks of magic is the lack of theory. If you don't know how something works, then you can end up just having to follow other people (like priests or written rituals) or just FAFO

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Actually that might be a use for religion then. A way to filter out undesirable elements. Tell them, "This here is the pure 'n primordial Primitive Baptist magick as mediated through the Mizpah Tabernacle of Rocky Top, Tennessee" and watch 'em scatter. (You can define undesirable however you want.)

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Tell them, "This here is the pure 'n primordial Primitive Baptist magick
From my point of view, a religion is a combination of a moral code, and a belief system which is necessary to do magic.
I'm glad to see you guys get it, I personally prefer to call it "white magic"...
Incantations, prayers, healing and similar stuff is what religion more or less does, this magic is contrary to black magic therefore OK to call it white magic I think.

I think there is no reason to claim incantations, prayers, healing etc. is not magic, how ever called, white or something else.
Only that it attracts millions of people IS magic and it works, we can see it works and we can hear people claiming it works on them although they don't see it as magic, they call it faith backed by miracles etc.

A true mage IMO should not say religion is gibberish, but rather should understand it, should see the potential and exploit it to boost it's own power.
Just imagine what you as a mage could do to people who believe something which they don't understand but you do.

A person with information (or knowledge) is supposed to be ahead of a person without it right?
Should be able to influence those who lack it, for it's own gain.

At least that's my understanding on how to exercise black magic, by exploiting white magic on those who don't understand the magic which they follow or practice.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I also believe that magic is intrinsically neither black nor white; it is the use that it is put to that decides what kind of magic it is, not the degree of ignorance or understanding the wielder displays.

"It's a poor gun that doesn't point both ways."

Many religions say "Ours is the only true religion" because if they didn't, it would weaken the strength and effectiveness of their belief system. Chaos magic teaches that one belief system is as good as another when doing magic; it is not the system that matters, only the degree of deep-seated belief the user has.

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
IT
was on March 19 of 1992, that the Blessed Mother began to speak regularly to Luz de María. Since then, she has mostly received two messages per week and on occasion, only one. The messages originally came as internal locutions, followed by visions of Mary, who came to describe Luz de María’s mission."

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Guys I think this one is a bot.
A Mother Mary Bot? Actually that is a theological question. Could the Redeemer be "reborn" as AI? There are already (so-called) ethicists tearing their hair over the moral status of AI, so here's another wrinkle.

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
OP is maybe the Anti-Christ's press agent? These are advance publicity, as outlined in Alastair Crowley's little-known "Marketing Magick."
I remember that they wrote that this year Russia will attack Europe and then there will be great heat all over the world and a lack of water and the beginning of a famine and a financial crisis, they wrote about the civil war in America and the subsequent attack on the USA by China and other countries, about the attack on Europe from the Muslim refugees who will one day be in thousands of places in Germany, France and England, at the same time Turkey will attack Greece, they wrote about the fact that North Korea will attack Taiwan and then China will enter the war, after these events a global storm will begin on earth, wind, earthquakes, power outages, at the same time in this era the elite will release a new virus stronger than covid, it will be a skin disease, in the middle of this judgment will come a false messiah who will claim to be god, unite humanity and after that the greatest tyranny of all time will begin and the worldwide persecution of Christians.
This Will be Era od anti-christ, he will want people to put a microchip marked with the number 666 in their body, these people will sign a contract with him that they want to be satanists and lose their soul in hell, in exchange for a basic financial income and some food and housing security

Status
Not open for further replies.