• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Christianity prophecies for the coming years 2024-2033

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Some psychology boffin should write a paper titled "The Hidden Glee in Apocalyptic Predictions and Conspiracy Theories" one of these days. You almost get the feeling that these guys can't wait to see the world go to the dogs.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I remember that they wrote that this year Russia will attack Europe and then there will be great heat all over the world and a lack of water and the beginning of a famine and a financial crisis, they wrote about the civil war in America and the subsequent attack on the USA by China and other countries, about the attack on Europe from the Muslim refugees who will one day be in thousands of places in Germany, France and England, at the same time Turkey will attack Greece, they wrote about the fact that North Korea will attack Taiwan and then China will enter the war, after these events a global storm will begin on earth, wind, earthquakes, power outages, at the same time in this era the elite will release a new virus stronger than covid, it will be a skin disease, in the middle of this judgment will come a false messiah who will claim to be god, unite humanity and after that the greatest tyranny of all time will begin and the worldwide persecution of Christians.
This Will be Era od anti-christ, he will want people to put a microchip marked with the number 666 in their body, these people will sign a contract with him that they want to be satanists and lose their soul in hell, in exchange for a basic financial income and some food and housing security
Who exactly is "they" here, again?

This reminds me of economist Joseph Stiglitz. "My wife says I have predicted nine of the last three recessions."

Seriously, I don't doubt it will all hit the fan soon enough. On that day, when the Internet crashes, half of humanity will go berserk with homicidal rage. The other half will starve, waiting for the Wi-Fi "to come back on." Bottom line? It does not take an infusion of the Holy Spirit to read rough times are coming.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I remember that they wrote that this year Russia will attack Europe and then there will be great heat all over the world and a lack of water and the beginning of a famine and a financial crisis, they wrote about the civil war in America and the subsequent attack on the USA by China and other countries, about the attack on Europe from the Muslim refugees who will one day be in thousands of places in Germany, France and England, at the same time Turkey will attack Greece, they wrote about the fact that North Korea will attack Taiwan and then China will enter the war, after these events a global storm will begin on earth, wind, earthquakes, power outages, at the same time in this era the elite will release a new virus stronger than covid, it will be a skin disease, in the middle of this judgment will come a false messiah who will claim to be god, unite humanity and after that the greatest tyranny of all time will begin and the worldwide persecution of Christians.
This Will be Era od anti-christ, he will want people to put a microchip marked with the number 666 in their body, these people will sign a contract with him that they want to be satanists and lose their soul in hell, in exchange for a basic financial income and some food and housing security
Everybody can see a lot of these things happening, but one thing doesn't necessarily have to lead to the other.

And because not everybody wants to be saved, spare yourself the trouble of preaching - if anybody wants to watch the YouTube videos then they will. There's no need to try and convert any of us lost souls in here 👍

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
And because not everybody wants to be saved, spare yourself the trouble of preaching - if anybody wants to watch the YouTube videos then they will. There's no need to try and convert any of us lost souls in here 👍
No you don't understand, if you don't repent you will go to hell :eek:
lol

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
"Non, rien de rien, non, je ne regrette rien..." *lalala
No you don't understand, if you don't repent you will go to hell :eek:
lol

Actually, I regret a lot but I'll be damned if I repent... no, wait, I WON'T be damned if I repent. Confusing, that damnation business, isn't it?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
"And in those final days, there will be a great shortage of punctuation marks - and a wailing and gnashing of endless sentences..."

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"Non, rien de rien, non, je ne regrette rien..." *lalala

Actually, I regret a lot but I'll be damned if I repent... no, wait, I WON'T be damned if I repent. Confusing, that damnation business, isn't it?
Actually putting the premium on repentance like the Nazarenes do ensures a Heaven filled with opportunistic turncoats. Friends who never turn away (till they turn state's evidence.)
Post automatically merged:

Everybody can see a lot of these things happening, but one thing doesn't necessarily have to lead to the other.

Could be a marketing bot for YouTube? "Forgive it Father, it did not write its own code."
Post automatically merged:

OP is maybe the Anti-Christ's press agent? These are advance publicity, as outlined in Alastair Crowley's little-known "Marketing Magick."
It is a sarcastic comment echoing a previous comment expressing scepticism about OP. Read between the lines, gentlemen. The point, swimming near the surface, is that the post touching off the thread is not to be taken in earnest. At least a few other posters have expressed similar doubts. You are insisting on a level of literalism that would strain a Baptist seminarian.

Last edited:

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
They also wrote information about the eruption of volcanoes around the world, and after that the sky will be covered with smoke all over the planet, about the leakage of radiation to a large part of the world from the Ukrainian power plant,
about that
10 equally powerful countries will establish one world government,
at a certain time a cross will shine in the sky for 7 days which will be visible from all places on earth, they wrote about banning Christianity and closing and destroying churches,
before the end of our civilization, a meteor will fly to earth that will be seen by all people for a few days, by that time all humanity will be silent and conflicts will cease, after the impact there will be a great disaster

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
images

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
They also wrote information about the eruption of volcanoes around the world, and after that the sky will be covered with smoke all over the planet, about the leakage of radiation to a large part of the world from the Ukrainian power plant,
about that
10 equally powerful countries will establish one world government,
at a certain time a cross will shine in the sky for 7 days which will be visible from all places on earth, they wrote about banning Christianity and closing and destroying churches,
before the end of our civilization, a meteor will fly to earth that will be seen by all people for a few days, by that time all humanity will be silent and conflicts will cease, after the impact there will be a great disaster
I walk down the street telling each chance stranger, "Thou shalt perish anon," and sooner or later I'm bound to get two or three right. Call it "The Scattergun Prophecies." Your "they" are poaching on and plagiarizing off of my method.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
at a certain time a cross will shine in the sky for 7 days which will be visible from all places on earth
That would mean all parts of the world see the same part of the sky. Which is not the case as we live on a globe and not a flat earth.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
That would mean all parts of the world see the same part of the sky. Which is not the case as we live on a globe and not a flat earth.
Don't get her started on the "globe vs. flat earth" issue!! :ROFLMAO:

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
A persecution of witches will take place all over the world😰

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
...along with everyone else...
I like your comments Robert Ramsay, you seem a good man. I'm curious to know if you believe in that prophecy. Also, what is your personal opinion about the antichrist? I always think he must be like a very suffered and cursed person, and a tool of god of course. So i don't really knkw why everybody talk bad about him, in the case you are a believer like those who wrote the prophecies, what's the point on crucify him?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm afraid that I don't believe in the supernatural at all :)

The things we attribute to the supernatural, I believe to be consequences of nature that we don't understand yet. The fact that we attribute them to the 'supernatural' just shows how little we understand about them.

The Antichrist? Well, every story needs a villain, and, in my opinion, the Book of Revelation is no different.

I realise that these are not popular views, and I am not expecting anyone else to go along with them.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
A persecution of witches will take place all over the world😰
This happened and keeps happening in many places, we just don't see it.But we do see witch hunt-like persecutions against minorities, maybe you're more used to seeing this one on the news.

Anyone that isn't part of those already in power is part of those hunted.

The things we attribute to the supernatural, I believe to be consequences of nature that we don't understand yet.
I like this kind of thought.
Just like how it was centuries ago, what was magic are now understandable phenomena.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This happened and keeps happening in many places, we just don't see it.But we do see witch hunt-like persecutions against minorities, maybe you're more used to seeing this one on the news.

Anyone that isn't part of those already in power is part of those hunted.

I like this kind of thought.
Just like how it was centuries ago, what was magic are now understandable phenomena.
I'm more struck at how majorities are persecuted too. Just look at taxes most places. Mind control through "education." Face it: we're all aphids.

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Also, what is your personal opinion about the antichrist? I always think he must be ...
the shadow government of the whole world, the owners of corporations, banks, and our politicians, (Zionists, Talmudists + Hasidic Jews?)
soon they will send a "pressman", with the help of half a demons and modern technology and their TV and media, he will create many miracles, and everyone on earth will know about him, he will declare that he is "god" and create a one world government, you will have to must be members, you will only have to sign a large contract and be marked with a 666 chip in your body

Status
Not open for further replies.