• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Christianity prophecies for the coming years 2024-2033

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think the chances of one world government under any circumstances are ten to the power of the US national debt.

What use is half a demon anyway?

Also, he was talking to me, not you.

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
The Era of Anti-Christ will last a very short time, after that a meteor is supposed to fly on the earth that will split into two parts and fall on the territory of the USA and Israel, after that a global storm will begin that will destroy 90% of all houses and everything that was built, in the end there will be 3 days of darkness that only 1 seventh of all people on Earth will survive.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
the shadow government of the whole world, the owners of corporations, banks, and our politicians, (Zionists, Talmudists + Hasidic Jews?)

'Talmudists' is a new one, I have to admit… anything new on the emerging Sufi poet threat yet?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The Era of Anti-Christ will last a very short time, after that a meteor is supposed to fly on the earth that will split into two parts and fall on the territory of the USA and Israel, after that a global storm will begin that will destroy 90% of all houses and everything that was built, in the end there will be 3 days of darkness that only 1 seventh of all people on Earth will survive.
I have read the Book of Revelation.

"Now here's Tom with the weather!"

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
'Talmudists' is a new one, I have to admit… anything new on the emerging Sufi poet threat yet?

Correction, just read about antisemitist conspiracies surrounding the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and these loonies love to talk about 'Talmudic Jews' which I suppose are worse than regular ones. Nothing on the Toraist Jews so far though.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
he will declare that he is "god" and create a one world government
Anyone can claim to be god, doesn't mean that I will believe them, and I'm sure many people think similarly.
As for an "one world government", seeing how humans themselves create so many barriers between each other, it is really hard to imagine that there would be powerful and influential people willing to join hands into making a "world's government".

Everyone in such positions tend to be selfish and greedy(reason why they are where they are), so it is quite unrealistic to expect such thing to even happen if they can't even think about more than themselves.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the shadow government of the whole world, the owners of corporations, banks, and our politicians, (Zionists, Talmudists + Hasidic Jews?)
soon they will send a "pressman", with the help of half a demons and modern technology and their TV and media, he will create many miracles, and everyone on earth will know about him, he will declare that he is "god" and create a one world government, you will have to must be members, you will only have to sign a large contract and be marked with a 666 chip in your body
Why would anyone have to sign anything? We've been trained since birth to obey and will probably DEMAND the chip when it's cool enough. You know, Ashley Graham purring into the camera, "Chip me! Chip me now!"
Post automatically merged:

Anyone can claim to be god, doesn't mean that I will believe them, and I'm sure many people think similarly.
As for an "one world government", seeing how humans themselves create so many barriers between each other, it is really hard to imagine that there would be powerful and influential people willing to join hands into making a "world's government".

Everyone in such positions tend to be selfish and greedy(reason why they are where they are), so it is quite unrealistic to expect such thing to even happen if they can't even think about more than themselves.
You have a point. The Antichrist will only claim----no, will let his press posse and influencer infantada----claim FOR him that he's the glam swankest fashionisto that ever ushered in an aeonic ending.

I think the chances of one world government under any circumstances are ten to the power of the US national debt.

What use is half a demon anyway?

Also, he was talking to me, not you.
Half-a-demon? Must be Erik the Half-a-Demon. Proud owner of Erik the Half-a-Bee. "Can half a bee be said to be, speaking philosophically? Or must half-a-bee ipso facto half not be, according to its quiddity?" (etc. etc.)

Last edited:

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Half-a-demon? Must be Erik the Half-a-Demon. Proud owner of Erik the Half-a-Bee. "Can half a bee be said to be, speaking philosophically? Or must half-a-bee ipso facto half not be, according to its quiddity?" (etc. etc.)
they wrote that he will perform miracles such as images in the heavens and the like, with the help of modern technology and the power of half demons from the dark dimensions

I have read the Book of Revelation.

"Now here's Tom with the weather!"
in one prophecy from Bog mowi channel, I read that 10 equally strong countries will establish one world government, it is similar to the beast with 10 horns from the book of Revelation.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
they wrote that he will perform miracles such as images in the heavens and the like, with the help of modern technology and the power of half demons from the dark dimensions

in one prophecy from Bog mowi channel, I read that 10 equally strong countries will establish one world government, it is similar to the beast with 10 horns from the book of Revelation.
Which proves (at most) that the good folks at Bog Mowi (movie?) Channel read the Book of Revelations. Not to say plagiarized (for that, one needs a position at Harvard, it seems.) Actually ten countries calling the shots would be a who lot looser an arrangement than now where it's a half dozen internatonal bankers---and the hired muscle of the Yank military--- calling the shots. (Remember General Smedley Butler, USMC? He said, "Al Capone operated in one city: Chicago. Me? I operated on three continents.")

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, that ignore button surely is shiny, wonder what happens when I push it.
Heeeeeey---that was what the technician at Chernobyl said! "What to befall when Yiri finish vodka and pushka shiny reactor button?"

As an exercise in psychology, prophecies are interesting. They're like a tough, but inept boxer. Knocked down again and again, but dusting themselves off and continuing gamely year after year. When I was a kid, I recall being scared because Saga magazing (Hemmingwayesque articles and softcore babes) had "Prophecies From Nostradamus" predicting nuclear war with China. (This was a couple months after Nixon resigned.) Nostradamus is still going strong. Some website today has Nostradamus calling Trump a "third Antichrist"* and STARTING that war with the Reds.

(* Is our Diuculo moonlighting?)

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Some website today has Nostradamus calling Trump a "third Antichrist"* and STARTING that war with the Reds.
Wait - did I miss the first two? :D

Why would anyone have to sign anything? We've been trained since birth to obey and will probably DEMAND the chip when it's cool enough. You know, Ashley Graham purring into the camera, "Chip me! Chip me now!"
chip-implants-768x403.png

And yeah, I'm gonna put "her" on ignore.

Last edited:

Neurotic3d

Visitor
Reaction score
With Syncretism, Elon musk has been representing the anti Christ role pushing for people to merge with machine. Etymology and symbolism really reveals a lot about the world around us. It's not just words. Self deprecating molds a person into their self insults. This is lower vibrational living by self deprecating.
El god is Saturn. Kronos. Odin. Zeus. The correspondence amongst all ancient cultures reveal this. Even in South America. Besides Ancient North America is such a mystery. Moundbuilders could represent domes which relate to mother earth lifestyle. They reflected the cosmology in the sky. Which is what a lot of ancient books were about in allegory.
The chip implant that does work and will me miraculous to everyone in the world helping disabled veterans and kids. This is the mark of the beast. Elon can be pushing trump because he already has his hands in him. Life's not hard to understand when it's thought with polarity, ego, and money. Those people aren't any different. We all use toilets and stink up bathrooms. Are your feces neon colors and sparkles in the dark which makes you better than me. Knowledge comes and goes when we need it. Does the biggest brain in the room win you fame when it was charisma. I don't know nothing but I want to believe I know everything. We're all the same at the end of the day. Unless there's reptilians and that's a whole different battle plan of events.

With Syncretism, Elon musk has been representing the anti Christ role pushing for people to merge with machine. Etymology and symbolism really reveals a lot about the world around us. It's not just words. Self deprecating molds a person into their self insults. This is lower vibrational living by self deprecating.
El god is Saturn. Kronos. Odin. Zeus. The correspondence amongst all ancient cultures reveal this. Even in South America. Besides Ancient North America is such a mystery. Moundbuilders could represent domes which relate to mother earth lifestyle. They reflected the cosmology in the sky. Which is what a lot of ancient books were about in allegory.
The chip implant that does work and will me miraculous to everyone in the world helping disabled veterans and kids. This is the mark of the beast. Elon can be pushing trump because he already has his hands in him. Life's not hard to understand when it's thought with polarity, ego, and money. Those people aren't any different. We all use toilets and stink up bathrooms. Are your feces neon colors and sparkles in the dark which makes you better than me. Knowledge comes and goes when we need it. Does the biggest brain in the room win you fame when it was charisma. I don't know nothing but I want to believe I know everything. We're all the same at the end of the day. Unless there's reptilians and that's a whole different battle plan of events.
I don't want the dang thang and don't support Jetson way of living. I actually wanna work on a cannabis farm with a teashop. Maybe own a RV park.

Heeeeeey---that was what the technician at Chernobyl said! "What to befall when Yiri finish vodka and pushka shiny reactor button?"

As an exercise in psychology, prophecies are interesting. They're like a tough, but inept boxer. Knocked down again and again, but dusting themselves off and continuing gamely year after year. When I was a kid, I recall being scared because Saga magazing (Hemmingwayesque articles and softcore babes) had "Prophecies From Nostradamus" predicting nuclear war with China. (This was a couple months after Nixon resigned.) Nostradamus is still going strong. Some website today has Nostradamus calling Trump a "third Antichrist"* and STARTING that war with the Reds.

(* Is our Diuculo moonlighting?)
What if China already won.....

I heard aliens with coneheads, homo pensis species that survived the deluge. A lot of stuff gets swept under the rug about them. Because the idea of them makes you wonder if first Americans were actually practicing the method of flattening babies heads to boards to create the cone head effect.

Last edited:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
pushing for people to merge with machine
Honestly I personally don't have a problem with it(if I was religious, I would worship the Omnissiah), but I like to study about humanity and society, as well as read sci-fi books, and I know that there are two problems with this:
  1. The poor will work as test subjects and will most likely be the target of those "mind chips".I don't doubt that they will become the new "ethical lobotomy".
  2. Any actual technology used to enhance life and even prolong it(maybe to the point of achieving a transhuman status) will certainly end up in the hands of those with money and power, while the rest of the population will be relegated to a sub-human status.Think of movies like Elysium or Gattaca.
So, the regular person will end up losing just because those with more resources don't want to see the entire human race to evolve, just themselves.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Somewhere out there online there's a short story by one Ernest DeSchoening about life after the transhuman tech transition has been perfected. Most of its recipients wind up committing suicide, because "Who'd want to spend eternity being Bill Gates?" Wishful thinking and resentissiment, sure. But also a possibility.

"So, the regular person will end up losing just because those with more resources don't want to see the entire human race to evolve, just themselves," quoth Taudefindi. Yes...and...? I mean I'm Joe Schmoe myself. But the simple fact someone won't share his pie swith me---pie I never baked---does not amount to cosmic (or even mundane) injustice. If I am (somehow) deserving, I will show it by devising a way to steal that pie. Like a much maligned wise man said, "The only unforgivable sin is to lose."

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So, the regular person will end up losing just because those with more resources don't want to see the entire human race to evolve, just themselves
Once upon a time a king and high priest met to discus about the state of the nation and how to squeeze more out of people.
The Kind told the priest, "you continue to make them stupid and I'll continue to tax them heavily, that's how we make it harder for them to reach our level"

Status
Not open for further replies.