• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Christianity prophecies for the coming years 2024-2033

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
the simple fact someone won't share his pie swith me---pie I never baked---does not amount to cosmic (or even mundane) injustice
Not a good analogy as a pie deals with the simple and constant desire that is hunger, not with the complex and difficult desire of a healthier and longer life.Plus, anyone can bake a pie as long as they follow the recipe(and have the ingredients), not anyone can make or fund technology though, even if they want to.

Transhumanism deals with making life better through technology and many of the scientific discoveries found end up being done through taxpayer money in governmental institutions or some companies that might end up using public money as funding despite not being part of the government.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Once upon a time a king and high priest met to discus about the state of the nation and how to squeeze more out of people.
The Kind told the priest, "you continue to make them stupid and I'll continue to tax them heavily, that's how we make it harder for them to reach our level"
Actually Taudefindi wrote that. I was reacting to it. Ordinary schmoes with a sense of entitlement disgust me. Those who scheme and plot may yet prove worthy of success. (As stated I'm a schmo myself.)
Post automatically merged:

Not a good analogy as a pie deals with the simple and constant desire that is hunger, not with the complex and difficult desire of a healthier and longer life.Plus, anyone can bake a pie as long as they follow the recipe(and have the ingredients), not anyone can make or fund technology though, even if they want to.

Transhumanism deals with making life better through technology and many of the scientific discoveries found end up being done through taxpayer money in governmental institutions or some companies that might end up using public money as funding despite not being part of the government.
Actually not everyone can bake a pie. We see incompetence on a cultural level throughout history. Desire for a longer life reduces to a desire for many fat-free tofu and green vegetable pies. The fact I want 10,000 pies and not means merely makes me a materialist with foresight, not a higher sort of being.

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Among other things, I have also read that the currency of all countries in the world will soon lose its value, that we will see one country after another go bankrupt, and at the same time gold, all precious metals and cryptocurrencies will lose their value.
A famine is also about to start and all shops will be closed, even those who have money in their accounts will not be able to get food.
First of all, there will be a problem with the supply of supermarkets and the price of food will double. After that, the shops will sell out and be closed.
It is recommended to have a supply of durable food at home for at least 6 months for one person (rice, pasta, beans, lentils, canned food, etc.)
Also due to wars, longer power outages and natural disasters, we should learn about survival in the forest, filtering water through pet bottles and a few things from the forest, watch various survival channels on youtube, or have books about these things at home.
Due to the next pandemic, we should also have these three medicines at home:
Moringa plant extract
marigold cream
good samaritan oil

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Among other things, I have also read that the currency of all countries in the world will soon lose its value, that we will see one country after another go bankrupt, and at the same time gold, all precious metals and cryptocurrencies will lose their value.
A famine is also about to start and all shops will be closed, even those who have money in their accounts will not be able to get food.
First of all, there will be a problem with the supply of supermarkets and the price of food will double. After that, the shops will sell out and be closed.
It is recommended to have a supply of durable food at home for at least 6 months for one person (rice, pasta, beans, lentils, canned food, etc.)
Also due to wars, longer power outages and natural disasters, we should learn about survival in the forest, filtering water through pet bottles and a few things from the forest, watch various survival channels on youtube, or have books about these things at home.
Due to the next pandemic, we should also have these three medicines at home:
Moringa plant extract
marigold cream
good samaritan oil
Survival in the forest? There aren't enough bunnies, roots, and berries out there for all of us. Better stay in the city and turn to cannibalism.

barbara73

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Survival in the forest? There aren't enough bunnies, roots, and berries out there for all of us. Better stay in the city and turn to cannibalism.
I read that during the famine in Russia, dogs and cats and pigeons were the first to go missing, then some people looked for human corpses, which they then cooked and ate at home.
Some also allegedly sold dead children, but I think they were Ukrainians.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These people made a mistake, you can eat mainly bark from a tree in several ways, leaves, wheat from a meadow, pine cones, anything you taste and not throw up after five hours

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Please look at Barbara's earlier posts in this same thread before engaging. I'm pretty sure she's a bot. She never responds to the content of others' posts, just posts blocks of semi-relevant infodumps

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I read that during the famine in Russia, dogs and cats and pigeons were the first to go missing, then some people looked for human corpses, which they then cooked and ate at home.
Some also allegedly sold dead children, but I think they were Ukrainians.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These people made a mistake, you can eat mainly bark from a tree in several ways, leaves, wheat from a meadow, pine cones, anything you taste and not throw up after five hours
Tree bark is not very nourishing. Ditto pine cones (pine nuts aren't bad, but you lose more energy harvesting than you get in food value. I don't know that pine nuts much grow in Russia.) Wheat...? What part of "famine" don't you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.